The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-01-2023, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaKuDas View Post
Some they know, anyway this is for long term, have sources and provide to her...
Can get from LP or golden mile, most DH knows where to get..
Old 28-01-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
fucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
When you're so desperate and thirsty that you have to resort to banging maid. Seriously this is the reason why I'm so ashamed of Singaporean men. So disgustingly disgraceful and weak.
Stop judging people based on their jobs... just shows your friggin' upbringing. Both parties having a good time, just let it go. .
Old 28-01-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
When you're so desperate and thirsty that you have to resort to banging maid. Seriously this is the reason why I'm so ashamed of Singaporean men. So disgustingly disgraceful and weak.
Yes man, i might agree with you. I meeting with maid yesterday was not wholesome. Although she cold put but my balls into her mouth and serviced for 10mins i just had no chemistry. Proberbly she just wanted to finish fast and make me come. With another 20$ more i coukd have gone for nuru. Wasted my $100.
Old 28-01-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, maids r human same like u n me, got biological needs. Don't look down on them just cos they r maids. Cannot expect them always hide in toilet masterbating mah, they go on dating apps already hint u they want bf, do sex. As long not anything illegal, both song song to heaven can already.
Old 28-01-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
Morning1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Haha.. really no luck.. delete alot.. just delete one just now.. crazy ask buy new HP, ring then tell me she want get sushi for lunch as me order.. never even met lor.. haha.. I think really not lucky like those bros here
There is one at tiong bahru and I think the bros here raw here before.
I haven't arrange to meet her and she wants money.
Lucky I have blocked her
Old 29-01-2023, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning1999 View Post
There is one at tiong bahru and I think the bros here raw here before.
I haven't arrange to meet her and she wants money.
Lucky I have blocked her
Very common lah.. I know so much.. mother sick, father fall down, bro accident etc all world unfortunate fall to their family.. haha keep asking money..
Old 29-01-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Early Bird hunting at Paya Lebar on a cooling Sunday. Been a while since i had time to do this. A lil spoilt for choice. Looks like the young ones do come out quite early.

Hard to get room. Maybe some car fun later.
Old 29-01-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Early Bird hunting at Paya Lebar on a cooling Sunday. Been a while since i had time to do this. A lil spoilt for choice. Looks like the young ones do come out quite early.

Hard to get room. Maybe some car fun later.
Share with us if you manage any catch today 😂
Old 29-01-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chat with 3 Indo girls. Two of them quoted $200,managed to convince to $100. Both of them look stunningly Chio. One is really worked hard to please me,very much worth for money. another one very normal in bed ,felt better not to agree on her high quote.
Old 29-01-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The 3rd one is FL.she is a great gem and very sexy bod, first time I encounter her bj is superb and swallow some more. The amazing part is that she is not into money, any amount is fine with her and I can go to her rental room some more.i am just a bit paranoid if she will video or not. How to identify if there is any hidden Cam, guys? And any one had any such experience before?
Old 29-01-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Mayujia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw a unlce hunting at LP, still post at TikTok
Old 29-01-2023, 03:06 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucklikearabbit View Post
Stop judging people based on their jobs... just shows your friggin' upbringing. Both parties having a good time, just let it go. .
+150 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 29-01-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
The 3rd one is FL.she is a great gem and very sexy bod, first time I encounter her bj is superb and swallow some more. The amazing part is that she is not into money, any amount is fine with her and I can go to her rental room some more.i am just a bit paranoid if she will video or not. How to identify if there is any hidden Cam, guys? And any one had any such experience before?
Wow bro can share contact of the FL? Sounds Sibeh shiok sia

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 29-01-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
If video leak just let it happen lor. For me I nothing to hide so it's okay. Maybe that will be my chance to start Onlyfans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayujia View Post
Saw a unlce hunting at LP, still post at TikTok
Did the uncle break up with his GF recently? Cos I always see this uncle post videos of him and his DH GF but they recently broke up. Seems he got a new one and works as a cleaner in Orchard area

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 29-01-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
xanthos is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
You can always test proposing alternative locations, ie car, your place or hotel see if she insists on her rental place then you know there may be ulterior motive that you should be careful about.

Please pm me bro, i will check out for you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1