The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-02-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakuyo View Post
You can try omm

omm, 7p and Qgz already tried.

any recommendation other than this 3?
Old 14-02-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
omm, 7p and Qgz already tried.

any recommendation other than this 3?
Bro, can you please enlighten what is twisting and edging?

Btw, Fairy and Love were the ones that stood out for me cos' they asked for my preference and tried their best to be creative instead of mechanically wanking me off. Hope this helps.
Old 14-02-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Prozaidao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any big boobs and good looking girl for recommendations?
Old 14-02-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Can't seem to get a response from her though.
Same tried a few times no response at all.
Old 14-02-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
Xi Xi is going back next month.
Sad. I know she is leaving and wanted to re-visit. But somehow cannot even get a response from her yes or not, after my first visit with her. Not sure why, think we vibed quite well in the first session.
Old 14-02-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Sad. I know she is leaving and wanted to re-visit. But somehow cannot even get a response from her yes or not, after my first visit with her. Not sure why, think we vibed quite well in the first session.

yeap, she didnt reply me too. sadded..
Old 14-02-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Same here…I wanted to visit her one more time before she RTC. 😕 No reply.
Old 14-02-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can anybody recommend an ML with good massage skills and playability like BBBJ that can understand EL? So difficult to find one with a good balance. I don’t mind attractive MILFs or SYT…
Old 14-02-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 12
ownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to behold

Newbie here, was wondering if any bros ever experienced ml offering hj for 1b but less than 3 minutes into jerking, started to complain why so long and after 5 minutes, started to chase you to go shower and expected the tips. Roaming seems to be chargeable up to $100.not sure if they see i newbie, chop carrot
Old 14-02-2023, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3282 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage9898 View Post
Newbie here, was wondering if any bros ever experienced ml offering hj for 1b but less than 3 minutes into jerking, started to complain why so long and after 5 minutes, started to chase you to go shower and expected the tips. Roaming seems to be chargeable up to $100.not sure if they see i newbie, chop carrot
spa?
"name and shame" (credit to calvin donkey cheng)
Old 14-02-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 22
Giggs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGiggs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Hi all, who is everyone visiting these days? This weekend feel like trying someone new.

At the moment actually feel like trying Bing Bing or Yi Yi. Leaning towards Bing Bing because of the pictures and I recall seeing maybe 2 or 3 positive reports that also more or less confirm that she is pretty.

Also got Wencun but now working in hotel so not too sure about that. An An is good but not really my type. Love allegedly look like photo but some reviews say got many restrictions. Got Xi Xi also but idk why i'm a bit hesitant on her.

Anyone else visit Bing Bing before can share your thoughts pls? Ty

Also off topic but I going Hanoi soon yay. For folks who have been there recently got any lobang for mongering to share?
Wencun is staying in an apartment by herself now.
Old 14-02-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 12
ownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
spa?
"name and shame" (credit to calvin donkey cheng)
Don't want to get flame by some people but its h*s s**. Cheers. Just wanted to know how fellow bros react or better handle the situation.
Old 14-02-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage9898 View Post
Don't want to get flame by some people but its h*s s**. Cheers. Just wanted to know how fellow bros react or better handle the situation.
Some may choose to make a huge scene, but for me I will just black list and name & shame here

That said, you probably want to post this in the HC thread, not here

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 14-02-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Some may choose to make a huge scene, but for me I will just black list and name & shame here

That said, you probably want to post this in the HC thread, not here
not much help
it seems only advertisers and sponsors can name places there

regular posts with details get removed whether good or bad

I can easily name and shame more than 10 off the cuff but none will survive in the forum more than a day
it gets wiped into oblivion
Old 14-02-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
not much help
it seems only advertisers and sponsors can name places there

regular posts with details get removed whether good or bad

I can easily name and shame more than 10 off the cuff but none will survive in the forum more than a day
it gets wiped into oblivion
Well, it's all about what else you can do. I'm not the kind to make a huge scene on the spot, and some even more drastic ones like calling the police, AV etc. But I don't buy into that, which will cause bad collateral dmg. So just take it as lesson learned to do homework before visiting.

As for whether name & shame here works, it's more about doing doing your part. Even if it saves just 1 bro, it's done it's part
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1