The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
ilikeoldchangke

Old 13-07-2015, 11:14 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My good friend's marriage

Just looking at Ella was sending blood to my dick.

She bent down to pick up some stray bits of grass that had fell onto my bedroom floor and my dick throbbed harder as I stood unmoving in the toilet, just looking at her.

She came back after dropping my clothes into the laundry basket and just stared at me before looking at my dick.

I snapped away from my trance and looked away, fumbling for the shower.

Ella helped me closed the bathroom door after placing my towel in the hanger behind the door.

I took about 15 minutes in the shower, washing the mud and grime off my body as I negotiated every movement with muscles and joints I never knew existed.

Everything I did ached, I could hardly shampoo my own hair properly.

I turned off the shower and dried myself after wrapping myself with the towel.

When I exit the bathroom, I got a shock.

Ella was sitting on my bed and she was sobbing quietly to herself.

A few balls of tissue were present by the side of the bed and she looked at me with her eyes red and swollen.

James : Are you ok ? …. What happened. ?

She shook her head and told me she don’t know before sobbing again.

Ella : I….. I don’t know…..

I sat down beside her and tried not to wince in pain.

James : What happened ? ….. tell me…

It took a bit more coaxing before Ella started to speak.

She said that she too did not know what she was feeling but she just knew that she was very worried about me when she saw the confrontation spark off.

Ella : All I could think of was whether you were ok……sobzz….

I swallowed a mouthful of saliva and I brought her more tissue.

James : I’m ok…. I’m ok…. Don’t worry.

She just glared at me and I was at a total lost for words. I had a dreaded feeling in my heart and I knew where we were headed but before I could react, Ella hugged onto me, sobbing tearfully into my shoulder.

Ella : Don’t ever do something so stupid again….sobs….sobzz.. sobz…

I too was overwhelmed with emotions as Ella broke down in my arms. The emotions slowly faded away and confusion sets in.

The events and things that happened the past few months must be both a physical and mental torture on her. No decent girl should have to go through something so horrible.

James : Are…..ermmm…. Ella….. you….. ok ?

I was unsure what to say to her as I had this dreaded feeling that was starting to swell.

I let her continue crying for a couple more minutes before I said I’ll send her back.

Ella : I don’t want to go back….. what’s the point of returning to an empty house….

I nodded and was about to get dressed but Ella held onto my hand and asked me in the softest voice.

Almost like the timid purr of a kitten.

Ella : Can….. can… I stay ?

Ella : Please…

I struggled with my reply but a few more tugs from Ella’s soft hands and I just nodded.

James : We….this….. this is wrong Ella….

She looked away, no doubt ashamed of her own behaviour but I could tell she wanted to stay badly.

James : Go and take a shower…..we’ll go grab dinner after.

I passed Ella a spare towel that Celeste used when she stays over but instead of heading into the shower, she held onto my hand. Before I could say anything, she leaned towards me, kissing my on my lips as I stared wide eye at her.

I shook my head but Ella would not stop, her arms went around my neck, and she kissed me passionately as more tears rolled down her eyes.

Ella : I’m….. sorry…… I can’t help it…

I was at a loss for words and my brain stopped working, the only explanation for my brain not working was probably because all the blood started rushing down to my dick. I could smell the aroma of stale sweat from Ella, feel the stickiness of her face against mine as our tongues interlocked.

The occasional odd whiff of her day old hair caked with dust, dirt and perspiration.

There was something wild about her that day.

Something primal I could not explain.

My towel fell off, courtesy of Ella’s hands as she kissed me on my chin, moving down to my neck, dropping to my chest.

Ella knelt down on her knees, both her hands touching my bruised thighs. I felt a breath of hot air on the shaft of my freshly washed dick, no doubt smelling sweet and delicious to Ella. Her nose hovered near my shaft, smelling the fragrance from my body wash as she breathed heavily onto my manhood.

I could feel a couple of kisses on my balls, my dick, and at the tip of my penis as Ella explored my privates like a curious kitty.

Her tongue touched the tip of my cold dick, sending a wave of warmth down my shaft as I felt the tease of her naughty tongue.

Ella’s lips parted, cupping over my dick, sucking it hard and I could feel all the bruises all over my body acting up at the same time as I groaned and my body tensed up.

Like a constricting python squeezing the life out of it’s victim, Ella’s mouth slid down slow and I held onto the cupboard behind me for support. I could feel her mouth clamping down on my helpless dick, as if she was determined to pull back my foreskin with her downward pressure.

I could feel my foreskin stretch back, it was quite painful initially but Ella’s comforting warm mouth sooth out any pain before it really affects me. I felt a sudden pull back of my forskin and I could feel the slight rolling up as my naked dick head tingled and shook, helpless and shivering inside Ella’s mouth.

That ticklish sour sensation you loved and hated as the same time permeated throughout my body as I groaned in pleasure, listening to Ella slurpz and swallow a big gulp of saliva.

She stopped, standing up, cleaning her mouth with the back of her hand as she looked at me with her innocent red eyes.

Ella : I’ll…. I’ll go shower first…

I watched her walked into the bathroom and I followed behind her immediately, unable to control myself as I lusted for the smell of her sweat.

I shut the door behind us and Ella looked at me, lost, confused and no doubt feeling unsure but I could no longer hold myself back any more as I held onto Ella’s shoulders and kissed her in the humid warm bathroom.

I kissed her cheeks, sliding my tongue down the side of her neck and to her ears, licking and tasting the saltiness of her sweat.

It was such a delightful taste as my hands roamed and touched Ella’s tight body.

I pushed her against the wall, kissing her roughly as she stood helpless and obedient in the small space, allowing me to do what my body wanted, what my mind craved.

The smell was amazing, the bathroom was filled with the freshness of a recent shower, like the crisp clean smell of morning dew, and the sweaty scent of Ella’s womanly smell infused itself right into the mix, creating a erotic blend of perfume I would gladly pay top dollar for.

I lifted and removed her top, leaving her sports bra open for my advances.

Pressing my nose onto Ella’s bra, I groaned as I licked the damp fabric, well soaked and marinated with a day’s worth of Ella’s sweat. I sucked onto the light padding, determined to extract every drop of the precious liquid as my hands played with the pink waistband of her tights.

I felt Ella’s hands on my head, playing with my hair, as if submitting herself totally to me. Letting me do what I wanted with her body.

I stretched and pulled aside a part of the sports bra, revealing the nipples that were suppressed and kept out of sight for an entire day, memories of our previous escapades came flooding back and I sucked onto the nipple that was imprinted with the creases and folds of the sports bra.

My tongue fiddled and played with Ella’s nipple as soft moans of approval slowly escaped from her mouth.

Ella : Ernn… ergnn… James….. let…. Let me bath first.

James : No…. don’t… I want to smell you….. I want to take you as you are ….

Ella : Don’t la…. Dirty…

I ignored her protest and lifted and pulled up her sports bra, the criss-crossed straps tangled and caught onto her hand as I tried to lift it off her. Instead of freeing her, I twisted the bundle of bra, tying Ella’s wrists together. Lifting it high up, I looped it over the stainless steel shower head holder behind her, effectively immobilising her in the small shower area.

It was higher than I expected and Ella had to tiptoe a little.

Her bare naked breast stared at me helplessly as she bit her lips and looked shyly away at me. The mere behaviour of her sent more blood to my already exploding dick. She was the one who started it and she has the cheek to be shy, the thought caused my dick to throb in a unstable rhythm as I kissed and suck onto Ella’s exposed armpit, licking and letting my saliva trail run down the side of her body.

Ella : ERgnnn…. Arghh…

She shivered and squirmed as I sucked onto her underarms, tasting the salt and mineral deposits that had sat undisturbed the whole day. Drools of saliva ran freely down her armpit as I spit onto her before slurping up my own saliva concoction that was well mixed with her womanly scent.

Ella : ERnnn…ggh…. Ergnng… James…. No…

She staged a little, trying hard to balance on her toes. The socks she was wearing was not helping either, offering her toes limited grip and friction on the bathroom floor.
Old 13-07-2015, 11:14 PM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

I stopped, kneeling down to kiss her privates. That aroma hit me like a truck as I felt all my hair stood , I’ve never felt that horny before in my life, I could not explain why.

The look of Ella in her socks, her tight track pants and with her hands restrained above her head was driving all rational thoughts out of my head.

I toyed and lifted one of her wet sock clad feet, causing her to wobble and lose her balance and she pleaded with me.

Ella : ERgnnnnn James… no…

I smelled her feet, licking her wet sock before slowly bitting onto the damp fabric, pulling it off with my teeth.

Ella’s toes were manicured, just a simple brush of colour. I could see some of the cyan nail polish already chipping off as I licked her wet toes, tasting her helplessness.

I got up and pulled down her tight pants with a single pull, revealing a neatly trimmed and sweaty pussy that glistened under the bathroom light.

Ella : ERgnn….

I yanked and pulled her pants down, pulling it off before I went and kiss Ella on her lips.

James : Why you never wear your underwear ? huh ? ….

I kissed and nibbled on her lips, sucking air out of her mouth as I fondled her breast.

She tried to speak, as if she wanted to answer my question but I stopped her. Sucking onto her mouth and tongue, depriving her of her much needed oxygen, forcing my kiss onto her.

My finger reached for her moist love hole, rubbing it furiously as I kissed a squirming Ella.

Squeeishh… sqiisssehhh… squuuwweeeehh….sqwuuwr… sqwrrrrt…..

The sound of my 3 fingers rubbing and slapping onto Ella’s wet clit echoed in the small bathroom as I sucked onto her mouth, preventing her from moaning.

Whenever Ella wanted to moan, I could pressed my mouth harder onto her sucking her air out.

Our saliva squirted and splashed messily onto each other’s face as Ella begged for me to let her go..

Ella : Please…. Please… James… let me down… please…. Ergnnn..r egn… erng…..

I ignored her pleas, sucking instead onto her nipples as she moaned and tried to free her hand from the restraint.

I could see her toes turning red with the stress of trying to balance her body, I sat down in front of Ella, lifting her left leg and placing it over my shoulder before I repeated the same with her right, relieving her of the strain as she moaned in relief but the relief did not last.

With her delicious sweaty wet cunt in front of me , I sucked and clamp down onto her swollen clit, sucking and slapping with my tongue as she screamed in a mix of orgasmic pleasure, begging for me to stop.

My shoulders hurt and my body hurt even more with the stress of supporting most of Ella’s weight on me but I held on, tasting and sucking every drop of Ella’s love juice. My tongue pierced into her love hole, coating my nose with a layer of my saliva and her natural lube.

My head nudged in further before I shake my head vigorously with my tongue outstretched as my nose pressed down hard on her pulsating clit.

Ella : ARghhhh!!... arghh… erngnn… egnn….

My head shook as if I had taken a double dose of ecstasy pills, my nose slapped Ella’s clit as streams of her sweet smelling love juice got snorted up my nostril.

I could feel her thighs tensed up as they calmed themselves down on my head as her hands suddenly broke loose. Ella sucked in deep breath of air before holding on tight to my head as she screamed and went into spasm, squirting a stream of unknown liquid onto my wet cum stained face.

Ella : ARgghh!1… erngnn… egnnnnnnn…e erngnn.. erng…

She withered and struggled for balance as I tried to sneak in a few more licks at her wet pussy.

Ella : James… please….s top…e rgnn…. Ernn………

I panted and collapsed, spent and bruised onto her floor as Ella struggled to get off me. She curled herself into a ball, nesting her spent body into my arms as we both sat panting and gasping for air in the small shower area.

After what seemed like 3 minutes, I turned on the shower without telling Ella and she screamed.

Ella : ARGhhhhh!!!.. what are you doing James!!.. aerhghhhh… haha..

She hit me as she tried to rub the water out of her eyes, scolding me at the same time.

I just laughed as she brushed aside her wet hair and we just sat smiling at each other under the hot shower.

The steam mist up the glass divider and I led Ella to stand.

Bending her over the shower, she readily offered up her behind to me like a obedient school girl.
I slap her playfully on her backside and she retorted in protest.

I helped her shampoo her hair and she in turn washed up my dick.

We spent so long in the shower that our skin wrinkled up.

It had to be about 20 minutes before we were both dried and clean.

Ella had no clothes to change into and she did not want to wear Celeste’s clothes.

I retrieved something from box stashed high up and passed it to Ella.

Ella : Oh my god…. You sick fuck…. Haha..

She looked at the set of soiled lingerie she passed me from the Bangkok trip and laughed.

Ella : Are they washed ? …. Haha..

James :Of course not…

She hit me on my arms and went off into the bathroom to wash them before hanging everything up together with the clothes she was wearing earlier.

Ella got into my bed, wrapped with only a towel.

I pulled on a pair of boxers and picked out a t-shirt of mine for Ella which she put on.

I brought out a ointment from the drawer and without me asking, Ella got on her knees and held out her hand for the ointment as I got into bed.

She spent close to 10 minutes, applying and massaging my bruises as I groaned and complained about the pain.

Ella : Serves you right…

After we’re done, I laid back down on the bed with a groan. Ella snuggled herself into my arm and just stared at me.

Ella : I’m sorry James…. i… can’t control myself….

I did not reply her and she went on

Ella : I envy Celeste…

James : And I use to envy Don ….

She laughed and gave me a playful slap on my chest.

Ella : So what now ? …..

James : I haven had my turn yet….

She got onto her knees again, her hands on her lap like a Japanese wife eager to serve her husband after a long day’s work.

Ella : How ?

She gestured to the condition of my body and gave me a questioning look.

I tried to move but my body would not listen to me any longer, and I collapsed back onto the bed.

8.30pm

We fell asleep in each other’s arm without dinner.

10.30pm

My phone rang and I struggled to reach for the phone but Ella got up and reached for it.

She took a glance and did a double take before handing it over to me.

Ella : It’s Don.

James : What ?

I answered the phone and asked him what he wanted.

James : What is it ? …

Don : I heard what happened today… you ok ?

James : I’m fine..

He paused for a while and I could see Ella staring at me.

He had left the company soon after Mimi and we were hardly in contact. I heard from a couple of other colleague that he was moving in with Mimi at the house in Seletar.

As far as Ella was concerned, Don had already cleared out all his stuff from their place.

Neither of us spoke for a good 30 seconds and Don was the one who broke the silence.

Don : How much would you pay…. For Ella’s video.

I felt a lump form in my throat and I paused, thinking of my next step. I was not supposed to know something like that existed.

If not for my accidental stumble, I would not have been able to feast my eyes on them.

James : What do you mean… ?

Don : I know you always carry a torch for Ella….. I have… erm… some clips of our past…. I think you will like them…..

I swallowed a mouthful of saliva and replied.

James : How much do you want ?

Don : 5k….

James : I don’t have that much….

Don : How much can you spare ?

James : Listen to yourself Don….. what are you doing ?
Old 13-07-2015, 11:18 PM
Samster (A)

Don : Don’t pretend to be a saint James…. I know you like Ella… you always did fancy her…... i could tell from the way you look at her......

He composed himself after that outburst before going on.

He told me he’s going to visit Mimi’s hometown in China.

James : How could you…..

He cut me off and added.

Don : 3k…. best price…

James : Is it the only copy ?….

Don : yes…. I give you my word….

James : Your word is worth shit…. Don…..

I placed my hand over the phone’s mouth piece and whispered to Ella.

James : Is your laptop at home ?

She had a puzzled look on her face but she nodded.

Don : It’s real… I have the CD with me… only 1 copy.

James : I’m very tempted to call the police Don…

Don : Please James…. Just this once…. Imagine all the videos you get to see…

I sighed and agreed to deal with him.

Don : can we meet later, I really need the money to get the air tickets.

James : where ?

Don : I can head over to your place….

I told him I don’t have that much cash on me, we will need to meet at the train station where there is a ATM and he agreed.

After I hung up, Ella asked me what was it about.

James : The videos…… Don took of you…. He wanted 3k for it….

I got up and was about to get dressed when I realised what I had just done and I quickly turned around to look at Ella.

Her eyes narrowed.

Ella : You’ve seen them ?

James : No…. no… of course not…. erm… but Don wanted to sell them to me…..

Ella : Then how do you know about my laptop...

She got up on the bed and started hitting me with my own pillow before I grabbed onto her and calm her down and explained to her the sperm test deal i helped Don with. I came clean and told her i accidentally stumbled on a couple but that was it.

Ella : He’s bluffing, the laptop is with me….. I deleted the files even before he gets to come back and pack.

James : Are you sure… what if he had a backup ?

She shook her head.

Ella : No way…he could have done it…. I was always the one managing the files…. He hardly even watches it after he takes them…. It’s all deleted.

James : Then why would he…

She shrugged her shoulder.

I told Ella to stay at my place while I’ll go on my own to meet Don.

11.30pm

I was 30 minutes early as I wanted to draw the money well before Don arrive, that way, he would not be able to pester me for more.

I even brought along my laptop to verify the content.

After I was done , I waited at the agreed spot.

A gust of cold wind chilled my spine and goosebumps appeared on my skin.

Something did not feel right.

11.35pm

I changed my position, instead of waiting at the plaza, I went to a HDB block and climbed to the 3rd floor, positioning myself with a overwatch position at the meeting point.

11.45pm

Don’s message came over.

Don sms : You reaching ?

James sms : On my way, reaching in 10 minutes…

Then I felt the sudden increase in my heartrate as I cursed under my breath.

I saw about 6-7 people walking into view as I stepped back into the shadow.

Xiaohua was amongst them, staggering with a little difficulty and I could see Don talking animatedly to them.

They fanned out in different direction leaving Xiaohua the last to leave as she spoke to Don.

Seconds later, Don dropped me a message again.

Don : I’m here…. Where are you…

I adjusted my shoulder strap for my laptop bag as tested my bruised limbs for my level of mobility.

Nothing could describe the level of disappointment in Don.

Base on the angle the group of people fanned out, they would have covered every angle.

I squatted down into the shadows and plotted my next move.

If I hid all the way, they could easily make their way to my place and Ella was all alone.

If I were to show up and make a run for it in my condition, they can easily outrun me.

I could call the police, have them show up in an empty plaza with totally nothing but my own stupidity to show for it and there’s nothing stopping them from going to my place there after too.

I saw a distant flash of lightning as the skies flushed a shade of red a distance away.

Before I could make up my mind, I saw Don reached into his pocket and turned away to face the road.

My phone buzzed again.

Don : Run James…… run…………
Old 13-07-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
LeeChongWei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wooo nice update
Old 13-07-2015, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
papagraphite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
how will James get out of this situation!!! such suspense!
Old 13-07-2015, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 9
laofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by papagraphite View Post
how will James get out of this situation!!! such suspense!
Don't worry, James will find a way out
Old 13-07-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 15
jerr143 is a splendid one to beholdjerr143 is a splendid one to beholdjerr143 is a splendid one to beholdjerr143 is a splendid one to beholdjerr143 is a splendid one to beholdjerr143 is a splendid one to beholdjerr143 is a splendid one to beholdjerr143 is a splendid one to behold

At least that bugger had the decency to warn James
Old 14-07-2015, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 19
Big_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post

Don : Run James…… run…………

Nice Update !! But somehow feeling bad for Celeste.

Danm this Don really chessepie ... Those Ah tiong must be feeding him drugs like dogs lol..
Old 14-07-2015, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Kooker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looks like Don went in too deep that he can no longer get out. now all he could do was put up with Mimi. he may have not wanted everything that happened except for a quick fuck with Mimi.
Old 14-07-2015, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Wtf this don doing? Sell his wife porno clips to buy ticket to China?! Really 操他妈 this don pu bor kia. But I really envy James lah. He gets best of both world. Celeste and Ella. But somehow I really want to know how Ella looks like lol. But I now hope bro James got train for his 2.4km if not how to runnnnn!?

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 14-07-2015, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
LostGeneration deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice update, support
Old 14-07-2015, 06:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WVranger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
This is making me read a lot, the story of the year goes to....... ILOCK!! I seldom read but had been camping here lately, will you highlight when is the next espisode at the end of the chapter so that we got the intention when to "book in" rather than confinement
Old 14-07-2015, 06:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WVranger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
This is making me read a lot, the story of the year goes to....... ILOCK!! I seldom read but had been camping here lately, will you highlight when is the next espisode at the end of the chapter so that we got the intention when to "book in" rather than confinement
Old 14-07-2015, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 13
xkingking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxkingking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxkingking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wa damn hope james's safe
Old 14-07-2015, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

I Still remember black pig down.... Black pig down .... Hahaha from one of bro ilock masterpiece
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1