The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-12-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 15
trdtsh is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrdtsh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=757638

FR for Mali from SlutDun
Msg slutdun in morning for afternoon session. Got very quick reply and arrangement was very smooth. Thanks bro.

Location was easy to find. Downside is that it is a common bathroom, but was a quiet afternoon so didnt bump into our gals or customers.

Mali is about 90% similar to pictures. Looks young and pretty like uni school girl look, and great slim figure with man-made C-cups. Minimal English, but more than make up for it with great service and attitude.

Her BBBJ was fast and furious and deepthroat. After several minutes, made her lie down on the bed while I fuck her mouth till CIM. She took it like a good soldier!

Her pussy is tight. Round 2 started with missionary, then turn her around and do lying down doggie. She was moaning like a virgin school girl, thought I was hurting her and kept asking if she is ok. Position 3 back to missionary before COF. Love the finish! Later then she admiited she was a bit uncomfortable down there as she is not very deep. Have to admire her attitude to go all out to please the customer. Definitely worth the recommend.
Old 27-12-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
HuatHuatKor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

26th Dec 19 @ 1030am - Nuni from DS

Wanted to book Mayra on the 24th initially, but appointment got cancelled as girl not feeling well. Okt tried to offer other alternatives but unfortunately couldn’t make it due to other appointments later.

Well, back to the session with Nuni. Location was central but can be crowded during lunch/after working hours. Place was pretty rundown and the toilet is really a major turnoff.

Not very good in rating so kindly bear with me

Looks : 8/10 close to pics posted, cute smiley girl, quite fair with some freckles
Figure : 8.5/10 petite girl at around 152-155cm with flat tummy and cute bubble butt. Enhanced boobs which minus some points.
Bbbj: 8.5/10 slurping wet bbbj with good suction and very hardworking. Keep going non stop and her moans during the deed make me almost misfired before the fj.
Fj : 9/10 very hardworking and can ride non-stop. Did her in cowgirl, missionary and standing doggy(in front of the mirror) . Sexy moans and expression.

Nuni mentioned that she don’t have much customers but imho she is really a gem with solid service that’s worth visiting(note that she’s going back on the 2nd Jan). Only downside is the toilet Hope bro DS can housed the girls in better condition places.

RTF : 100% yes if bro DS shift her to a cleaner place
Old 27-12-2019, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
sexybeast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexybeast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raedong View Post
Alice from GX

Long time did not visit bro Galaxy girls and saw that Alice looks good. As usual, good and clear instructions by OKT and proceed to the location.

Looks: 8/10 (looks very young but tanner than picture)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (smallish, maybe a B)
Ass: 10/10 (damn that meaty ass, so fuckin round)
BBBJ: never try, proceeded to main course
FJ: 8/10 (very natural moans, look like she’s enjoying it)
Is her body really sexy like the video? Thanks
Old 27-12-2019, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Bigguns24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As promise to bro who was accomadating go a low point newbie like me, thank you for giving me a chance.
This is a fr for sea from basil leaf stable

I was greeted by a happy yet tired face, she told me i was the last customer, despite being tired she was a champion to service me so the rating as follows;

Looks 8/10
Boobs enhanced 8/10( i dont mind but soft)
Bbbj 9/10 ( couldnt hold on shot one in here)
Gfe 10/10 treat you like long lost lover
Fj 10/10 like making love to your gf

Rtf: triple confirm

Thank you bro basil for slotting me in
Old 27-12-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ernst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterernst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR - Vodka (SS)

Great sex partner to have. Below are the ratings -

Body - 7/10, meaty at the right place, makes all the meat slapping sound a lot more enticing
Boobs - 7/10, huge but a lil droopy. Always game to lift them up like dumb bells with your mouth or hands
BBBJ - 9/10, out of this world, did that in the bathroom and also in the hallway(was a tease to the other girls there)
FJ - 9/10, out of this world, the way she grabbed the sheets while you are pounding away is a sight to behold, and those moans and scream of ecstasy...
French - 9/10, va-va-voom..
Painting - N.A didnt try, but fingered her real good though
GFE - 8/10, pretty great

RTF -would love to
Old 27-12-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 15
thehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Sea Basil Leaves
23 Dec

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 9/10 tall, slim
Boobs: 9.5/10 big and soft titties
BBBJ: 8/10 Will lick your balls and shaft
FJ: 10/10

Sea is very horny and frenches nonstop. Did her in multiple positions and she even says she finished in missionary. Excellent bonk to round up the year.
Old 27-12-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Smallfox is Cool - loads of Potential

Alice from Eroticism on Christmas

Short FR
Young girl, firm B- boobs. Non-stop bj, can DT when semi hard. No finger inside.
Trimmed pussy fucking tight, even use KY also very difficult to go in. Every time go in deeper, she will moan, very interesting.

If you like young school girl type, she is your eat.
Overall, nice bonk.
Old 27-12-2019, 11:09 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Tequilasuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=757870

Once landed back in sg straight text bro galaxy for Noey last slot but too bad was full.. But recommended new stock same as wild as Noey.. (YU)

Looks 9/10 very young lady with nice smile

Body 9/10 slim with some cushion ass that she can ride on me while I fondle her nipples

Boobs 8.5/10 natural boobs with senstive nips

French 10/10 yes she can french like lost lovers non stop

Bbbj 9/10 gives the wet wet type of sensation feeling

Pussy 9/10 easily wet n no smell for diving.. Lol

FJ 9/10 for fucking.. She is really some kind of wild gal on bed.. From standing to doggy to lying down.. Her expression plus her moan.. Really can make my water boil faster then normal..
Old 27-12-2019, 12:02 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 852 / Power: 0
stonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by raedong View Post
Alice from GX

Long time did not visit bro Galaxy girls and saw that Alice looks good. As usual, good and clear instructions by OKT and proceed to the location.

Looks: 8/10 (looks very young but tanner than picture)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (smallish, maybe a B)
Ass: 10/10 (damn that meaty ass, so fuckin round)
BBBJ: never try, proceeded to main course
FJ: 8/10 (very natural moans, look like she’s enjoying it)

French her while I screwed her missionary. Took my dick from tip to end. Fucking nice long strokes and see her moan. Almost surrendered there. I quickly turned her around and grabbed that meaty ass while continuing those long strokes. Surrender in less than 5 mins.

She is really friendly and tries to make conversation, even though she can only speak kindergarten English.

Rtf: yes

Ya bro.. Her moan really stero type plus sexy
Old 27-12-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Boobsurfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maya from TRL ( 25th dec)

Looks : 7.5/10 (quite fair Syt looks like photo)
Boobs : 7/10 (enhanced)
Bbbj: 9/10 (good suction with DT)
Fj: 9/10 (responsive with moanings)
Gfe: 9/10 (cuddles)

RTF: yes
Old 27-12-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lucky from Seduction
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=757812

Lucky is my favorite type of girl. Highly recommend for anyone after a white skinned young girl with a 18-20 BMI and a pretty face. She told me she’s here another 7-10 days

Face: 9/10
Body: 10/10 skinny lovers only
DFK: na
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10

Lucky is a near perfect match to the photos. Pretty face that doesn’t look thai, skin is light more like Chinese than Thai. Good height between 160-165cm with nice skinny build, small petite A cups and perfect skinny legs. Small landing strip below. Age is somewhere between 20-25 so perfect for SYT lovers. Hair is shoulder length which I don’t love, but looks cute regardless

Service is great. Used to work in Pattaya at agogo so knows her way around despite the innocent looks. Good BBBJ with nice attention to the balls. FJ wise she’s flexible so great fun spreading her legs out. She takes all positions and has great technique riding on top. Only downside is she doesnt do DFK and is pretty shy so avoids eye contact.

In between shot had a nice chat. She offered a light massage as well. Her name English isn’t great but she tries to form a bond

Good OKT -nice and smooth process, my first time with this stable
Old 27-12-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aeolusho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jinnie from plus66

Looks : 8.5/10 very young petit girl with a amazing syt look
Boobs : 9/10 nice b with good feel
Bbbj: 10/10 (she took her time and allowed me to slowly enjoy the process. Amazing.
Fj: 9/10 (her small frame make it wonderful for doggie and grabbing her boobs from behind.
Gfe: 10/10 (very friendly and gfe. Bought a bubble tea for her to cheer her up even more.)

She is not.going to be around for too long. A gem. Felt I was returning home to my young girlfriend and the first thing that she would do is to tend to my body. Wow.
Old 27-12-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 5
FWDstriker is a splendid one to beholdFWDstriker is a splendid one to beholdFWDstriker is a splendid one to beholdFWDstriker is a splendid one to beholdFWDstriker is a splendid one to beholdFWDstriker is a splendid one to beholdFWDstriker is a splendid one to beholdFWDstriker is a splendid one to behold

Like to share this awesome session that I had ytd.
Location is at East side of Sg,

Stable- Emmanuelle
Girl - Pammy

For more booking detail, Please contact Superman directly.

What u see is what you get.
No switch and bait

Look - Sweet looking gal
Body- Sure have boobs, not like siew mai
Foreplay- Good, she perform it quite well.
Kissing- Nv try.
BBBj- It was slow at 1st, deep Throat at some pt,
CIM- Nv try.
Fj- Fxxkable in many position.
Can feel her tight hole grabbing my dick.
Gfe- Its feel good.
Attitude- Pammy can make me fired twice without asking, and she is hardworking.

Rtf- For sure before she leaves.
Old 27-12-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 57
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute

BAN from Seduction

Saw this lady with her slutty eyes

Looks: 9/10 Young And pretty 95% same as picture attached

Body: 8/10 Nice body with a heavenly ass made for doggy 🐩

Boobs: 9.5/10 C- I Guess. boobs is nicely shaped and comes with sensitive nips to enjoy. 🤩🤩

Pussy: 9/10 juicy abalone 🤤🤤

BBBJ: 10/10 Double thumbs up for this. Wet and slurpy (used listerine, for the cooling effect) while licking the balls her hands does magic on the rod !!!!
One of the best in 2019 👍👍👍👍

FJ: 10/10 can say her cow girl skill is TOP notch. Would be a Super star in the wild Wild West !!! Next is her doggy which is also favourite
And she did it with style 😍😍😍 2 shots done in doggy !!!!

GFE: 10/10 great attitude always smiling and Ensured I am comfortable throughout the session. After first shot, cleaned up and give me a glass of water

Another great bonk this year !!!!
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 27-12-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Super late fr for Risa - https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php...160&highlight=

Location - 8/10 central hotel but very small shower
Looks - 8/10 look like photo
Body - 9/10 very slim
Boobs - 9.5/10 wow but MM
BBBJ - 8/10
FJ - 8/10
RTF - yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1