The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unlocking ML, tips?

Like what taiwan 鳳梨鼠薯 says, to hook girl the 3 key elements
  • BIG DICK
  • HANDSOME
  • DEEP POCKET
Old 20-11-2021, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordnite69 View Post
ah i see, thanks for the insight. but from this forum it's quite hard to get any contacts without establishing my own for trade. else ill just get makan until i find one
From my observation, those heavily advertized on FB with nicely done photoshoot ML usually is a trap. You can try those less travelled path for more rewaards.
Old 21-11-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!

Quote:
ah i see, thanks for the insight. but from this forum it's quite hard to get any contacts without establishing my own for trade. else ill just get makan until i find one
Never pay upfront, always insist on payment after. Max for HJ should be 50 although you can probably get as low as 20/30 if you insist hard enough. If you are looking for FJ, don't go over 100, most will accept your price if you demonstrate willingness to walk away.
Old 26-11-2021, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2993 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I love to unlock those massage lady who don’t offer fj. The more difficult, the better becasue it shows the pussy is really fresh. Every ML is different so you need ur own skill. For example, big tits ML melody, she loves her tits to be rub gently. You rub it correctly. Her pussy will be soaking wet. 99% do it wrongly
Old 26-11-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Reason because your id is too new. We scare you mata
Old 26-11-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone here virtually starts by paying some "school fees" to try out, step on landmines and eventually find good lobangs, for mutual exchange/sharing.
Don't expect people to simply share good lobangs that they spent their money, time and bullets to get.
Freeloaders are not welcome, and there is not such thing as entitlement simply because you are a member of the forum.

Suggest you go explore, post a few authentic FRs here based on your own experience, and gain trust. Unless of course you happen to like the colour blue for whatever reasons.

Quote:
Old 26-11-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I love to unlock those massage lady who don’t offer fj. The more difficult, the better becasue it shows the pussy is really fresh. Every ML is different so you need ur own skill. For example, big tits ML melody, she loves her tits to be rub gently. You rub it correctly. Her pussy will be soaking wet. 99% do it wrongly
Ya me too but I will fail miserably 99% of the time, just take it as playing “Chess” ,lol. Cause I no skill, no money and no look. 🤪
Old 26-11-2021, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Don't give up and keep trying.
Looks is secondary, as compared to having nice personality and a strong hard rod that cannot be easily tamed by mere HJ.
Skills can be honed over time ...
You will certainly need some cash, but not excessive.

For me, I constantly explore and push the boundaries at Cat3 curtain joints that only offer HJ.
Recently, I have succeeded to get FJ from HDB joints at several locations.
You will be surprised how deprived the ladies are, and how receptive they are, once you demonstrate that you are strong yet caring. You may not score during the first visit, but can use it to build chemistry and to prepare for subsequent visits.

FYI, I am an ugly fat guy above 50 yo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Ya me too but I will fail miserably 99% of the time, just take it as playing “Chess” ,lol. Cause I no skill, no money and no look. ��
Old 30-11-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

I like this type of challenges too...really a sense of satisfaction when objectives is achieved...

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 30-11-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
I like this type of challenges too...really a sense of satisfaction when objectives is achieved...
Yeah.... after that go on to the next target!!
Old 30-11-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Precisely...just too many mountains to conquer...and too many cows to milk...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
Yeah.... after that go on to the next target!!

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 21-12-2021, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

I'm having a hard time to unlock ML these days. Any tips? Lots of ML have full service, but say no on michat.
Old 21-12-2021, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Kokoro111 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post
I'm having a hard time to unlock ML these days. Any tips? Lots of ML have full service, but say no on michat.
This is not skill problem, no matter how good your skill is, they won't say full service provided. This can serve as a proof and they are in trouble if reported.
Just go and ask in front, if they do they will tell you
Old 21-12-2021, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 21
ad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud of

Quote:
i realised to unlock those MLs not only need alot money, you need to have alot time to spend on it too......not easy.
Old 21-12-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad_riche View Post
i realised to unlock those MLs not only need alot money, you need to have alot time to spend on it too......not easy.
Ya. Have to bring out on dates. I see some of those michat ones go eat seafood together, give teddy bear and rose bouquet during birthday etc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1