The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
xepheus is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxepheus is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

I would say using wechat isnt all bad, it depends on luck. Its as Bro etsys mentioned, need to be street smart if you have any intention to use wechat to get girls.
In fact I found a gem on my previous trip. Slim, good looking and outstanding gfe. I was sceptical initially when she sent me greeting first but the usual SOP, confirm she no ladyboy, video call, meet at hotel lobby, test 1 pop for service (3k ST). Due to her good service and gfe, I asked if she’s ok to accompany me throughout my trip. She replied ok, at the cost of 5k per day.
Same night, we went out party at Megadance and she asked if her bff can join us. I told her go ahead, ask you friend along to enjoy and party. We drank, dance and joke around. Pretty much high at about 3-4am, then my girl told me her bff asked if she can join us for 3p. Wow jackpot!!
So.. Basically the 2 girls accompanied me throughout the rest of my trip.
Old 17-01-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Hello Brudders,
First, I thank you to bro etsys for the fb contacts of the FL.

I contact them because I planning to go AC next week after CNY lah.

Some have reply, some no reply. But from there, I also slowly get more contacts.

Brudders, some things I learn from the FL.

When you contact them, they will message you, "walk". At first, i don't know the meaning, kan ni nia i asking them "walk?" Later only I understand "walk" means to take them go fuck lah. Hahaha.

Also, some FL put their name "Klaw" like Baby Klaw, Cavite Klaw. Then meaning is she is FL lah "Klaw" is opposite of "Walk". Hahaha.

Also, the girls don't say 1 shot or 2 shots. They say 1 pop or 2 pops or unlimited pops. So, you "pop" the girls. Hahaha.

So brudders, if you see in fb, isg or any online group, you can understand the meaning.

Next is the girl. They are in different group leh. Most like bruuder etsys pass to me, the girls are called budget meals. Another group is Class A. I don't know got other groups or not.

For budget meals, the price is cheaper.

From Php2000 for one pop in 2 hours to about Php5000 unlimited pops overnight but overnight is 12 hours. But many girls no overnight. Mostly morning or afternoon.

For Class A girls is from Php8,000 for 1 or 2 pops to Php25,000 overnight with no limits to pops. Many class A have overnight.

Some girls got do 3some like 2 guys with her or she has friends to do 2 girls with you. This one, price must nego.

One thing, all the girls will put in message "money down in room before panty down". I think the meaning is clear lah, hahaha.

Anyway, I already make arrangement for my 1st night with Class A girl for overnight. Hahaha.

Now I discussing with some for massage plus fuck for second day, then 3some for second night.

Brudders, wait I go AC, I come back give FR.

Thank you brudders.

Last edited by Sex Kid; 18-01-2023 at 05:11 PM.
Old 17-01-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Yeah.. Their lingo need some time to decipher. There’s once when I asked for photos, they asked to give “pastwalk”
Then I know it means a screenshot of past transactions with any FL to verify yourself as a genuine customer
Old 17-01-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by xepheus View Post
Yeah.. Their lingo need some time to decipher. There’s once when I asked for photos, they asked to give “pastwalk”
Then I know it means a screenshot of past transactions with any FL to verify yourself as a genuine customer
Hello brudder,
Thank you for information. I asking for picture but don't understand. Now I learn "pastwalk".. hahaha

Old 17-01-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
Hello brudder,
Thank you for information. I asking for picture but don't understand. Now I learn "pastwalk".. hahaha
Sometimes it's PW,

Other words, shoot I will answer.

Chupa - bj, not used often

Kain pepe, painting

Clean, hint she's ok to raw

Likod, anal

Bawal, nope. Like bawal likod, no anal
Old 17-01-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I try to bluff my way, can't be bothered to explain their dumb demands
Old 17-01-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Thats if you can converse with them well. I literally have to screenshot Facebook messenger and google translate to understand what they trying to tell me if they typed in Tagalong.
I had tried to ask what’s “pastwalk” and they call me noob. *facepalm*
Old 17-01-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thats if you can converse with them well.

I had tried to ask what’s “pastwalk” and they call me noob. *facepalm*
Hello brudder,
Same for me lah.

So I tell them that i first time trying FL because last time I barfine from bar.

So up to them to believe me or not. So some believe and some not.

The class A more believe me I think because I show them my hotel booking in ABC hotel junior suite. I arrange one class A, now discussing another class A, hahaha.
Old 17-01-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
The class A more believe me I think because I show them my hotel booking in ABC hotel junior suite. I arrange one class A, now discussing another class A, hahaha.
How much this class A ?

Olongapo class a is 4,000 😅
Old 17-01-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 537 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr33domfighter View Post
Waaa Bro. how did you resolve it in the end?
curious to know
I’m lucky the ladyboy is pettie size. I shout at her and pass her some money and push her out the door
Old 17-01-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 537 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Class A 8000-25k peso chee bye make of gold? Filipina chee bye only cost 1500php nothing more
Old 17-01-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 5
fr33domfighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Good thing for hotel helped

Bottom line, be street smart
Thanks man.

Yeah the hotel helping was the relief for that horrible night.

Didn't know about the Subic locals or police Maybe next time I'm in Philippines I should count you as my local helpline.
Old 17-01-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Silicon breasts is a huge red flag. Its almost never you get to see a girl with silicon breasts except on trans. Because girls in Angeles are not rich enough to do any modding.
That's a good tip to bear in mind
Old 17-01-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
I would say using wechat isnt all bad, it depends on luck.

So.. Basically the 2 girls accompanied me throughout the rest of my trip.
Well I did check through video call before engaging. guess "she" was too well made up and zhng until almost a lady.

Care to share your FL contacts on PM?
Old 17-01-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I’m lucky the ladyboy is pettie size. I shout at her and pass her some money and push her out the door
Good for you bro.
Mine was almost as tall as me
Now that I think of it... "she" was really quite intimidating.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1