The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-08-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Joy/ MLX catbath is easily one of the best and most stimulating. In my opinion it works better than even Long Nu, and Angel. I also find her good to hug and cuddle. She is not the slim type but have enough meat, don't like overly skinny. High GFE, definitely one of the brighter spots in today's market.
Will definitely have to pay her a visit..but her location seems too out of the way for me, btw is she the one with the injured arm?
Old 19-08-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
thanks guys. been eyeing her since her mp days at chinatown.
go try at least once bro. coz chio bu
Old 19-08-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
go try at least once bro. coz chio bu
chiobu but ORD mood. dunno leh. i have a stronger preference for service than looks.
Old 19-08-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
chiobu but ORD mood. dunno leh. i have a stronger preference for service than looks.
Hebe has always had that fast food mentality imo..
Old 19-08-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
How is her HJ? Unlimited shots with up and down motion I'd rather skip
For Taotao I would skip.. unless you need 2+ shots within that hour.
It was quite mechanical. I couldn’t finish on the 2nd lol. She got a little impatient and went at it harder.. felt sore afterwards. Not the type for me personally. Maybe young teen chaps who need more than 2 shots in an hour. Nothing wrong though, her unique point is making you finish as much as your target is. Just that GFE can be low since not much sensual about it.
Old 19-08-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
She is not cheap for a pop.
Up her when she first came.
Once is enuf for the experience.
Cannot say much about massage as I went there to up her.
Another FL disguised as a ML.
As like what other bro mentioned she is listed as a FL in other website.
is she pretty? how close is body vs pics?
Old 19-08-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
she's ok with me. but maybe coz got better chemistry.
Old 19-08-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
is she pretty? how close is body vs pics?
Her face is blur so cant say much.
All I can is face and body will not reject
Old 19-08-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Her face is blur so cant say much.
All I can is face and body will not reject
ok probably means so so only then. haha. thanks
Old 19-08-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
For Taotao I would skip.. unless you need 2+ shots within that hour.
It was quite mechanical. I couldn’t finish on the 2nd lol. She got a little impatient and went at it harder.. felt sore afterwards. Not the type for me personally. Maybe young teen chaps who need more than 2 shots in an hour. Nothing wrong though, her unique point is making you finish as much as your target is. Just that GFE can be low since not much sensual about it.
Looks like a definite skip based on the MRs.

Seems like little to no GFE and you practically paying someone to jerk you off X amount of times
Old 19-08-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on hebe

Guess this one need no introduction, a pretty ( even without makeup ) chong Qing girl , ard 1.7m height and 46kg. Only downside is her tits but I am ok with it as I am more a looker guy than service . It’s a pity she is leaving out shores soon. Quite surprise she offer full package as well and totally worth the damage. Her location is currently in a hotel within central area , parking will be an issue. Better to take train bro.

Look : 8/10
Size : tall , slim , no fats
Massage : juz 5-10 mins ha
Sensual : 8/10

Everything was done within 40 mins and I left early cos I am hunger for food then , she did not chase me away. So all good and will rtm before she leave .
Old 19-08-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
FR on hebe

Guess this one need no introduction, a pretty ( even without makeup ) chong Qing girl , ard 1.7m height and 46kg. Only downside is her tits but I am ok with it as I am more a looker guy than service . It’s a pity she is leaving out shores soon. Quite surprise she offer full package as well and totally worth the damage. Her location is currently in a hotel within central area , parking will be an issue. Better to take train bro.

Look : 8/10
Size : tall , slim , no fats
Massage : juz 5-10 mins ha
Sensual : 8/10

Everything was done within 40 mins and I left early cos I am hunger for food then , she did not chase me away. So all good and will rtm before she leave .
She's not 1.7m tall iirc..
Old 19-08-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/ke-ying-massage/
Mr location central asscessible by bus train
Looks about 5% discount still looks good syt she damn chio leh to me
Can do hard massage
Sensual and teasing quite good
Boobs are b just nice for my hand
Hj was good with her lying beside me with ample aceess to her boobs and butt
Rtm ye but gotta try nicole first
Old 19-08-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 2
Starr6 is one of the Best!Starr6 is one of the Best!Starr6 is one of the Best!

Mr for https://sglonelyguy-14.com/bi-er-massage/

Location: central, accessible by mrt or bus, great for foot soldiers, parking might be challenging for drivers

Looks: 90% resemblance to listed pics, height and weight were spot on

Massage: did her best, I must commend her for her work ethics. She is really hardworking! Sensual wise was just wow as she used her boobs to great effect!
Soft and pillowy 😬

Gfe: she will engage in conversation. She is not afraid to state her views.

Downsides: water pressure was erratic.. she has been trying to get someone to fix it..
The stairs can be a real killer post session due to jellied legs 😬 highly recommend to hold on to the rails!
The stairs also gives you a good view as she brings you up 😊 always let the lady go first bros!! 😊😊

Rtm: if I can get a slot as she is rtcing..😭
Old 19-08-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
armyknife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

QUOTE=goodnick;21563985]Visited Zora before when she worked in Spa near Farrer Park MRT. She was chio, looks young and big boob. Good for those who love chio look and big boob. Service is vanilla.

Arissa and Zora are both petite. I think this is only similarity

Age - Zora looks younger.

Body - Both have tight body but zora boob is bigger. As for butt, both have perky butt

Massage - Arissa is better than Zora

Lastly both are vanilla

RTM for me - Many times for Arissa but zero for Zora

As usual, YMMV[/QUOTE]

Zora used to be at Farrer park spa during her last visit and this time round at one of Bedok Spa before converting full to Condo service.She is good looking and has nice body no doubt but her service is kind of so
so only IMO and now at $120 I think there are better ones out there at this price.She has quite a number of bro waiting to unlock her but I think it will be quite difficult since she has a very high expectation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1