The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2011, 11:22 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
MILFhunters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by siewbeng View Post
wah lucky i nvr go...

i though they are operated by the Polis themselves? how come got raid one..
so did you have to call anyone to bail you, or they just took your statement and let you off? Hope they dun ruin this haunt of mine....
Ask my frd to come sg to bail me. I told them cant find anyone. At the end pay io 500 ringgit to close case
Old 13-09-2011, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xiaojianjian87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how much damage??
Old 14-09-2011, 08:28 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ocean Hotel Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFhunters View Post
.. friday bonking halfway kenna police raid.... balai police station then take statement and waste 5 hr there. .. 11 pm .. back sg. really scary..
Sorry about getting caught in raid. First time visit Ocean? Which floor/room caught? Were U dressed? Any warning from from OKT ? Appreciate if can give more detail (or advice) for benefits of others.

Thought Ocean under protection of police - apparently not true anymore. Any news in papers (anyone) ? Thanks.
Old 14-09-2011, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
soicowboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
Anyone know is it still safe to go there ?
I don't think it is safe. My Msian friend told me to avoid this area/place if possible. If not kena raid by mata you will also kena rob by the low class gangster around that area..
Old 14-09-2011, 12:01 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
MILFhunters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Sorry about getting caught in raid. First time visit Ocean? Which floor/room caught? Were U dressed? Any warning from from OKT ? Appreciate if can give more detail (or advice) for benefits of others.

Thought Ocean under protection of police - apparently not true anymore. Any news in papers (anyone) ? Thanks.

i was bonking halfway then i head a loud thud on the door. police trying to force open the door. i was caught on 2nd floor violet level. another guy was also caught, i was naked with the lady. once come in they start to take pictures and evidence like tissue and condom and they also ask for IC. once found out i am sgrean they very very happy
Old 14-09-2011, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 18
youallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to all

OMG.... I was fucking there last afternoon ah... Didnt see any traces of anti vice there or any news from the girls... wah... I have the habit to keep my documents in the hotel, only bring cash and hp out....like that cannot go there anymore liao..
Old 14-09-2011, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shikamaru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soicowboy View Post
I don't think it is safe. My Msian friend told me to avoid this area/place if possible. If not kena raid by mata you will also kena rob by the low class gangster around that area..
Been there many times, the okt maintain the security,seem like nobody dare to create trouble,seldom even hear people talk loudly and making noises,for those who often go there know what i mean. Just worry about the raid, dont want to get into trouble, pity that this is turning people off with all the raid,anybody know what is the best timing to go to avoid the raid, it seems like the mata have a tendency to conduct raid after 6pm?
Old 14-09-2011, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
i was bonking halfway then i head a loud thud on the door. police trying to force open the door. i was caught on 2nd floor violet level. another guy was also caught, i was naked with the lady. once come in they start to take pictures and evidence like tissue and condom and they also ask for IC. once found out i am sgrean they very very happy
so they are smiling hee..hee.... how much u donated to release yourself?
Old 18-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
pjsb3399 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Went on Saturday 17/9/11 and check and they told just a routine job not to worry....I went top floor and called my regular Aiai and she admitted there was raid ......she said no big deal because the police maybe did not GET ENOUGH $$$ and give this operator a small warning

I also ask around some cheongsters and they also agreed the Operator did not feed enough to the authority before the HARI RAYA festival....that why kena raid lah.....could be true from their point of view..

some time just luck lor...as long as Singapore brothers DONT possess drugs or other items illegally that is fine...

Cheers and wish all brothers safe and sound while in Ocean...
Old 18-09-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
soicowboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsb3399 View Post
Went on Saturday 17/9/11 and check and they told just a routine job not to worry....I went top floor and called my regular Aiai and she admitted there was raid ......she said no big deal because the police maybe did not GET ENOUGH $$$ and give this operator a small warning

I also ask around some cheongsters and they also agreed the Operator did not feed enough to the authority before the HARI RAYA festival....that why kena raid lah.....could be true from their point of view..

some time just luck lor...as long as Singapore brothers DONT possess drugs or other items illegally that is fine...

Cheers and wish all brothers safe and sound while in Ocean...
That girl (Aiai) is talking cock. Normal routine job is those operation which only check for the IC whether there are any overstayed and illegal immigrant.

Some brothers nude photos took by the police and locked them for 5 hours, I don't think it is small deal....

Perhaps, for her it is a small deal.
Old 19-09-2011, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 17
CelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to behold

I agree tio lock up for 5hr, and need RM500 to settle, i would hardly call it a "routine job", what does that even mean anyway
Old 19-09-2011, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
LLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i went there recce since i first time heard of this place from here..

level 2 and 3 got some nice looking ones - room 68 - its a syt

room 70 - a wear specs.. not bad

got one more 78 i think..cannot remember liao..

nv tried just look c look c

something like petain - got their own rooms.. got air con in the rooms i think as i can feel air con as i walked past..

nv asked about the price though.. maybe next time will ask..
Old 19-09-2011, 06:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ocean Hotel Raid

Quote:
... bonking halfway then i head a loud thud ...police ...force open .. door... 2nd floor violet level. another guy was also caught, i was naked with the lady. once come in they start to take pictures and evidence like tissue and condom and they also ask for IC. ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsb3399 View Post
Went on Saturday 17/9/11 and check.. top floor ... Aiai ...admitted there was raid ... police ..did not GET ENOUGH $$$ ...wish all brothers safe and sound while in Ocean...
Useful/good feedbacks - thanks. Greatly appreciated. OKTs too complacent!! Probably will be more alert now to warn customers. Higher floor eg AiAi got more time to react - probably safer. Important not to be caught with the pants off - be careful. Avoid Ocean, if do not wish to take risk. Otherwise dressed up quickly, if got commotion before opening/breaking door. Good weekend to all. Cheong safely. Cheers.
Old 20-09-2011, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
pjsb3399 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soicowboy View Post
That girl (Aiai) is talking cock. Normal routine job is those operation which only check for the IC whether there are any overstayed and illegal immigrant.

Some brothers nude photos took by the police and locked them for 5 hours, I don't think it is small deal....

Perhaps, for her it is a small deal.
Ya Bro....u right they may not be charge or fine but our cheongsters who spend money and yet not protected...I think if I caught I will also pissed off and will give this place a miss....

OKT also did not do their work....know how to collect $$$ only...should help our brothers free from the police hand lah..whatever ways ......

Really feel sorry for bros who was caught....but very appreciated for their precious info...thanks a lot.....
Old 21-09-2011, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Useful/good feedbacks - thanks. Greatly appreciated. OKTs too complacent!! Probably will be more alert now to warn customers. Higher floor eg AiAi got more time to react - probably safer. Important not to be caught with the pants off - be careful. Avoid Ocean, if do not wish to take risk. Otherwise dressed up quickly, if got commotion before opening/breaking door. Good weekend to all. Cheong safely. Cheers.
Thanks bro Kalv for the info. So now it is still not safe to cheong Ocean???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1