The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Endorphineover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEndorphineover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEndorphineover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEndorphineover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Sammy Trade Scammer/Blacklist

Hi ladies and gentlemen, i am opening this thread to root out the cancer that are the scammers who cheat us during trades. I just did my first trade and got scammed right off the bat. So i am opening this thread for our members to contribute and to root out the cancers of this forum. Hopefully it will benefit the genuine traders in this forum, might even get enough attention to get stickied. Hope for all your support!

Old 16-09-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Photoshoots is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Sammy Trade Scammer/Blacklist

Alamak....1st trade and tio scam liao
Old 16-09-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

Endorphineover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEndorphineover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEndorphineover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEndorphineover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photoshoots View Post
Alamak....1st trade and tio scam liao
Yeah bro, thought i will come up with a thread where everyone can contribute and be aware.
Old 17-09-2016, 12:51 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11733 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,,, What you guys trade abt?
Old 17-09-2016, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
Hello,,, What you guys trade abt?
I trade my own homemade, rare vids etc etc.
Old 17-09-2016, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 10
diamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud of

i support you. let's do it by their skype/sbf id?

Scammer list:

Scammers Skype ID:

baddogzz_82

we can copy and paste this list to make it easier! guys feel free to appeal to get your reputation back, or just make a new trading id.. lol!
Old 17-09-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonte View Post
i support you. let's do it by their skype/sbf id?

Scammer list:

Scammers Skype ID:

baddogzz_82

we can copy and paste this list to make it easier! guys feel free to appeal to get your reputation back, or just make a new trading id.. lol!
Thanks bro, let's keep this going!
Old 20-09-2016, 09:05 PM
Samster

Bumping.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1