The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 04-05-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
xiaosinful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Time for a review for this short relax trip dated 30 apr-3may.

30th apr -

met up with piglet and winston at habourfront at about 4pm. As expected habourfront was crowded but custom clearance was relatively fast. After reaching batam centre , we cleared custom and went to majestic to book return tickets before grabbing a cab to hotel (80k). stopped by money changer behind famosa beside a bank rate was good at 9790

reached our hotel and met up with grandfather which reached batam eariler in the morning. (hotel 18 cost 200k for mon-thursday and 220k for fri-sun).
grandfather and winston took a package massage at keyza O package right of hai ou seafood cost (290k confirmed with pigleted ) while piglet and me tried D'advent massage just a walk down from our hotel. didnt take up any specials but piglet tip the girl 100k for stripping top.
massage priced at 70k rating 5/10.

went to A2 foodcourt for dinner and had some fried oyster omelet , BBQ sting ray/pomfret , wet and dry kuay teow , butterfly prawn , hotplate toufu. nice ambiance with soccer screening. priced at around 600k food rating 7/10

thereafter we went to pub lane located near double story KFC and Harmoni Hotel opposite of kaha hotel reservation. didnt see anything fancy so checked out dynasty 88 , a few girls but nothing eye catching. piglet suggested that we try alisan at formosa. went into formosa but it seems quite empty in the reception area , no waiter came to intro us. walk around abit before heading back to hotel for the night.

first night not looking so good....

1st may-
woke up early and had breakfast (provided by hotel) choice of softboiled eggs,kaya toast , or mee goreng with a choice of coffee or tea. tried all the breakfast over the 3 days and my favorite was the soft boiled eggs which is perfectly cooked and put into a coffee cup. coffee and tea susu was very sweet.
After breakfast , we met up with one of the taxi driver that piglet know. quite friendly and open and we went roaming in the few usual joints
goldbird(nothing much probably because we are too early and went out at 10am)
happy 8 (the most to choose from)
hawaii(left like 4) not encourage to go since not many choices
bunga.

we took our girls at happy 8, winson took at hawaii(800k)
mine priced at 1.3m.
name: elsa
looks: slightly older then age
has children
boobs: b+?
attitude : ok , but some tantrum when jalan jalan outside because her feet hurts from high heels(brought her shoes 200k). and dinner didnt come. brought her lipstick 100k. other then that she was quite nice actually.
action: accommodating, probably because of the stuff i brought her(pro tip here) very tight, cant fit in
overall : 7/10?

went to play billiard at the arcade at 30k/hr and watched captain america (which i doze off halfway). piglet video my girl playing motorbike at arcade with much style.

2nd may-
early morning at 3am stomach problem started.
winston and grandfather went back while ken and his friend came.
went to breakfast and went roaming.feel that today is much less crowded since the crowd most likely went back
new berry quite a good selection but again nothing interesting
happy8- ken's friend saw a chinese looking girl too bad she dosent speak chinese
MM- quite a few young ones found there
bunga- only saw one that is quite good.
in the end all 3 of them piglet,ken,ken's friend took their companion at happy8. intend to take for night 2 but had a serious stomach problem(suspect food poisoning)

3 of them went to acia baker beside city mall and had a feast , looks really good. according to piglet they ordered 2 table worth of food for 6 pax. didnt follow along as i was drain of all energy (not by the girl but by the food.)

special thanks to ken's friend for bring back 2 large stingray and a box full of chicken wings! which i only ate 2 wings before giving the food to the housekeeper since i have 0 appetite.

3rd may-
checked out and had soft boiled eggs that i mentioned earlier. went for a haircut located behind Formosa hotel the row of hairstylist. think the name is YES haircut by a Chinese lady around 30-40 years old. amazing cutting skill and style which i like. 60k for wash and cut.

after which met up with piglet and went to batam centre for a earlier return
to sg then planned since both of us has diarrhea at that point
note: if you changed your boarding pass early and want to change timing majestic requires a fee of 30k

stuff to take note of :
piglet highest recommended joint would be happy 8 for choice and service
personal advice after this trip would be watch out and be careful of what you eat!
last but not least , credits to piglet for planning the trip and showing me around. Cheers!

disclaimer: this review might not be the best since im constantly interrupted by nature callings

Last edited by xiaosinful; 04-05-2016 at 06:46 PM.
Old 04-05-2016, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sochaipom View Post
... she feel very sad as we are about to depart... and can only see each other in july ...she's going back to kampung for puasa.
Nice FR!

No need be sad,u got her no,when she's back,u will still have her again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sochaipom View Post
Apologys for the long FR. Da Vienna is a great hotel to stay in . Planning to go back around mid-may ( if my Vit M allows) ... hiaz going to miss my cewek .....
Not expensive to go back for second helping in btm bro...unlike other "countries".

Good to see u share informative FR,got take got give back & sm more i find it informative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaosinful View Post
disclaimer: this review might not be the best since im constantly interrupted by nature callings
Honesty speaking frm the rock bottom of my heart,i find tis is yr most informative fr in my not so humble pt of view. Shall leave the rest of the after-reading review & qns to the rest.

All the sudden come out 3 FRs in 1 day (wow!) -

1 by bro sibeinew :

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...postcount=1614

1 by bro Sochaipom :

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...postcount=1619

1 by bro xiaosinful :

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...postcount=1620

Nice! Thk u all for the fr sharing.
Old 04-05-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 22
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

long weekend then all chiong over to batam mah.
ask the young one to post FR as old man like me dun really want kena faming.....

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV

Last edited by grandfather; 04-05-2016 at 02:25 PM.
Old 04-05-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post

Honesty speaking frm the rock bottom of my heart,i find tis is yr most informative fr in my not so humble pt of view. Shall leave the rest of the after-reading review & qns to the rest.

All the sudden come out 3 FRs in 1 day (wow!) -

1 by bro sibeinew :

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...postcount=1614

1 by bro Sochaipom :

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...postcount=1619

1 by bro xiaosinful :

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...postcount=1620

Nice! Thk u all for the fr sharing.

thanks for your feedback! appreciate it.
Old 04-05-2016, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Sochaipom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=iicycold;14549910]Nice FR!

No need be sad,u got her no,when she's back,u will still have her again.

Not expensive to go back for second helping in btm bro...unlike other "countries".

Good to see u share informative FR,got take got give back & sm more i find it informative.

Thank you bro iicycold.
Old 04-05-2016, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
reached our hotel and met up with grandfather which reached batam eariler in the morning. (hotel 18 cost 20k for mon-thursday and 22k for fri-sun).
^ How's the hotel bro? Never heard about it and is the price correct? 20k is like SGD2, I would guess that it's missing a 0.
Still looking a hotel that's better than Hana but still around the same price range
Old 04-05-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
^ How's the hotel bro? Never heard about it and is the price correct? 20k is like SGD2, I would guess that it's missing a 0.
Still looking a hotel that's better than Hana but still around the same price range

yep its 200k for weekday and 220k for friday,sat,sun.
firstly i would like to talk about the breakfast , i mean for a budget hotel costing 220k they still provide breakfast?! granted its a not line buffet like other bigger hotels but its freshly cooked when you order and it seems like the cafe where you have breakfast is not too crowded.
breakfast 8/10
-fresh
-hot
-quick
-makcik there provide service with a smile and attention to detail(its like when she looks at me and she knows i need/want something)

secondly , the hotel room. the standard room that we took is about larger then a normal hdb room. bed is steady and not mushy and pillow is just the right firmness (my preference). shower is the rain shower(google it for image) hot water. for this price even provide a pair of toothbrush,toothpaste and shower gel. one thing they could improve on i think is the aircon , grandfather's aircon has been on for whole afternoon but not cold, but a call to reception and its fixed. if they could provide slippers and a floor mat for drying feet after shower would be a bonus too! there is also a strange smell in my room but after a while the smell is gone , good suction in the toilet.

thirdly , people. very fast and very willing to serve. one call to reception and problem is solved quickly. i think this is one of the point that can rival even bigger hotels.

also they provide room service (didnt try but i saw waitress bringing some food and drinks up)

pros:
-close to many massage joints
-price
-quite a good coffee shop beside the hotel
-billiard shop across the hotel

cons:
-hotel is about 15-20mins walk to nagoya mall.(take ojek for 10k)

overall 8/10

one more bonus point : on the day that we came back both me and piglet saw their bee hoon soto (at the hotel cafe) and both of us agree that it looks good , so for those who are intending to stay there give it a try and give us a review!
Old 04-05-2016, 07:51 PM
Samster

Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
yep its 200k for weekday and 220k for friday,sat,sun.
^ Thanks for the reply there. I can't really find much info besides this one FB album link. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1648231438776468.1073741830.164822360211058 5&type=3

Guess it's pretty new hotel? I don't see it on booking sites too.
How did you book bro? Phone? Walk-in?
Old 04-05-2016, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello Guys, I am new here. I need all the information I can get for this trip. Really Thanks a lot of you could help by providing them.
First up, do you guys have the actual address to Bunga Massage? Because I don't think all Taxi Drivers knows where is that place.
Secondly, roughly how much will it cost for a taxi trip from Ferry Terminal to Bunga Massage? It it worth to pay for the amount of trips or just book them for 2d1n? How much will it be?

PS: On a side note, I am going alone this coming weekend, so I just wanna get as much information as possible so i won't get con.
Old 04-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
News from Sulawesi remote kampung

Indonesian newspapers published widely on this story, but those articles are not so clear in explaining what was this doll actually...
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b05c31e570d6ef
Old 04-05-2016, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Well, end up... I took a 3rd milf. Chinese-looking cewek's price is increased from 1 jt to 1.3 jt. Don't make sense to pay so much more.
Woah! Thats a huge increase in pricing! I will pass if i am you too.

See the problem in Batam now.

Quote:
Then decide to let God make the choice for me and went to New Berry. If SuperGlue is there, I'll take her. But, alas.. She's not. Maybe resting upstairs or already booked.
You went there on a weekend? Or did you go after Batam 2pm timing? That "superglue" keeps pestering us for YOU everytime he sees my group of friends and me,hehehe...hope her price didnt went up.

Quote:
So, took this 900k milf that Ah Ming said just started working. Well, she's good. That's 3 out of 3 good booking that I had gotten from New Berry in recent times.
So many to bonk,so little time...hehehe...imagine,i have almost 1 girl (at least,for those who can make it type) in each booking joint now,so i need to constantly use a coin to decide which one should i bonk when i am in Batam. Nowaday,if i go to New Berry,i ask for the lower end girls...then pick the higher end one and ask for a lower end girl price (new trick),hehehe...

My excuse to leave the place,i tell them i will be in Batam for 2 nights and will come back either later or tomorrow. And i walk off,then they call me back and say,"ok ok...give you this 'price'...",hehehe...doesnt work all the time tho (better say it in advance).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
Good said. In-front of iHotel Baloi is the street store selling Soto Ayam and Coconut Juice (night time), on the left is Astro Bak Kut Tei - especially Bak Rai and Hollandia Bakery, on the right is A2 food court - especially the hot canton style porridge, hokkien noodle, satay + Zi Char store (night time). Behind the ihotel is Sushi Tei with set lunch. Further up on the same side facing Swiss Inn Hotel is Sundan restaurant and next to it is Teras Café selling western food with nice ambience.
Yea,that area has so much to eat. This area always make me feel that having one stomach isnt enough (just like 1 dick not enough,hehehe...). I am a little worried staying in that area tho. As you know i am always with at least one girl and the girl always want shopping,which is so nearby (much nearer than from Formosa to Nagoya Hill). So nowaday,i stay as far from shopping mall as possible but yet not too far,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Agree. They are the legal ones and the gangsters. In short a licensed gangster.
What i knew till today,the authorities in Indonesia is not to be trifle with.They definitely have all capabilities to frame me with anything and everything thats against their law which i did not break. This point has already been imprinted in my mind. So i would avoid these people or avoid leaving myself being vulnerable in a situation with them.

Safety 1st. (my priority)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
This 1 veri detail hw get to go Hawaii kraoke.
Uh? You never go Hawaii before meh?

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 04-05-2016, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
^ Thanks for the reply there. I can't really find much info besides this one FB album link. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1648231438776468.1073741830.164822360211058 5&type=3

Guess it's pretty new hotel? I don't see it on booking sites too.
How did you book bro? Phone? Walk-in?
Can just walk in. Just next to utama hotel. In fact, just next door. Kissing distance.
It is a refurbished hotel. I stayed before last year.
But didnt leave me a good impression.
Floor was abit dirty n slimy. Got mosquitoes. Cabinet was old. Got some stains.
Well, who knows, they might have made some improvements since then.
That time for breakfast, they offer gado gado. Which i recommend to select.
Old 04-05-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
FreshJives is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreshJives is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just a short one, need more time to end up my 2nd part fr in hcm... haha..Meetup Piglet, grandfather and the rest at hotel 18 over the last weekend, and thanks grandfather for reserving my room.
Just some add on over xiaosinful fr.. haha
Had a hair cut along the stretch of saloon shops (plenty there, mine is another shop) which he mentioned, mine was served by a aunty also, price is 20k for hair cut, actually not bad, she take her times.. and plus washing with massage is another 20k.. have some chat with her, and get to know the beauty shop next to indorasa. The shop name is ann and open from 8am to 7pm.. facial is 125k, ear digging is 40k and also have wash and cut too.. she also recommend me the 98 foodcourt, will try this during my next trip....i took the superior room at hotel18 for 240k weekday price, more spacious and with lcd, my main intention cos can cast my movies over wift using the hdmi and chromecast/ezcast.. from my tablet..
Old 04-05-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bob24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi seniors.
I am planning to go Batam this Friday 06/05/16 3pm alone
Been there before a couple of years back but first time alone
Any idea how much should I bring ? Planning to be a 1 day trip only
My PM sent function is not working, I can't seem to PM anyone, if anyone is going there this Friday and doesn't mind going together can drop me a PM of your contact
Old 05-05-2016, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Can just walk in. Just next to utama hotel. In fact, just next door. Kissing distance.
It is a refurbished hotel. I stayed before last year.
But didnt leave me a good impression.
Floor was abit dirty n slimy. Got mosquitoes. Cabinet was old. Got some stains.
Well, who knows, they might have made some improvements since then.
That time for breakfast, they offer gado gado. Which i recommend to select.
^ Thanks for your reply bro. Next to Utama, right between DC and Citywalk eh, not a bad location.

To think about it, I never walk-in before, always secured room before hand either through phone or net.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1