The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-01-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Yenkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYenkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYenkey is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr pakchee Of star
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=914633

Okt fast response, shake hand and leg book and go down to location

Room was big,4 star hotel, no issue go up.

Lady look like the photo advertised. Better irl. Looks wise, confirm won’t reject. Not slim, but meat at right places, more to hips and ass. Friendly asf and speak really good English(for Thai fl standards).

After shower straight action. She changed out to sexy swimwear while I shower alone as toilet abit cramped. Dry self and she started to grab little brother. Before action, asked her for a few photos.

FJ:
Slow sensual bj to begin session. She like it slow first then ramp up. Bbj was good, wet and not teeth grate. Suction and blow was as hard as Dyson air wrap blower. After suck cat bath abit and she slip brother in between her tits that was held by her swimsuit. French lesson abit while she stroke little brother. She went to bj back before ask her to lie down.

Finger her and paint. Got abit of hair but some reviews say she shaved it. Seems the hair grow abit but the hair not those messy one, just like abit just grown. At this point she was moaning, went to finger and stuff her mouth with my brother. She told me time to fuck and cap on. Cowgirl for a while as she can take it. Ride hard and she was moaning. Pussy was clenching tight and she had good control of it. Told her change doggy. Ass was amazing, had to spank it. Pump hard before came inside. At this point she was moaning alot.

Verdict: Enjoyable session, 9/10. Friendly, nice service was tiptop also. Will rtf if have the chance, unfortunately she is going back this week during cny. Followed her socials so if go Bangkok, can book her if she is free to take the booking.

Fyi, all photos consented by FL and ok to post as long as no face. May all your bonks be good and happy new year to all bros 🤟🤟
May your millage vary a lot 🤟

Last edited by Yenkey; 20-01-2023 at 10:23 PM.
Old 20-01-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Late FR for Hazel from L Fortress

Hotel in G Area
Bring your own towel would be better
Looks: 8.5/10 to ads, just darker skin tone, your usual Thai tan
Body: Slim, definitely will turn on by her body
Boobs: enhanced, on the firm side, not really hard
Kissing: Kissing on lips, not much frenching
BBBJ: just normal, only on the rod (no licking of balls and licking of the rod, just up down the rod)
FJ: I was not up to it that day, so ended it CIM by BBBJ and some HJ actions
GFE: a bit on the low side, because I feel she is a bit green and the communication was not there as her English is limited
Old 20-01-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
godofm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygodofm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Review for Pim - Flirtygirls
Overall experience - 7/10 (super service type)

Okt - Always very accommodating! Originally booked Jina, but due to sudden circumstances I had to not only reschedule but was late, ended up I didn't want okt to drag the timing because of me. Ended up I asked him for any girl that is available at 8pm. I apologised and went for pim as she was available.

Looks -
Not a looker. Face wasn't my type, alot of blemishes. But as I lowered my expectations ever since the last few bonks. I actually enjoyed her curvy body. Obvious child birth tummy, but she had that slutty s curve and wore a see through black top which made her pretty acceptable.

The deed -
She started out trying to shower me as you could feel her wanting to make you feel comfortable and service you. I just told her I'm fine as I know they shower multiple times a day. So she cleaned up my bro nicely.

As she dried me up, and I sat down on the bed, her cat bath + dfk started, which was a real surprise and it turned me on alot despite her looks not being my type.

She gave a sick blow job, leading with a solid tongue and a small sucking mouth, made me go thumbs up in my mind.

I got up suddenly asked her to turn off the lights and tipped her a little bit and dragged her to bed. She was surprised! She said she thought I wanted to leave haha.

Lights off, opened the curtains for the moonlight to come in and the game started.

My procedure as usual was :
1. Girl service with her blowjob, handjob, whatever job, and dfk
2. I flip the girl around for my dfk + painting
3. Let them get turned on and let the girl ride!

Oh man, she was so surprised at first she almost came during the painting and I stopped first. She laughed cutely as I teased. We continued to dfk a little and I fingered till she came once.

She got into the deed and used my brother as a sex toy. As my brother is pretty strong overall. She came 2 times even though I haven't, as she kept riding to make herself feel good! (Super big turn on for me)

She rode and rode in multiple positions, lemme count, she changed 4 times to make me finished my 1st shot, and she ended up finishing 3 times!

As I was in a rush for my schedule today, I finished up the 90 min with a massage and left.

Honestly the deed was awesome af. Too bad she doesn't have model looks, else it would've been mad awesome.

It's her first time in singapore and first time offering fj as service. So she's pretty low mileage down there. She used to only offer handjob in her previous jobs in the massage parlours in Bangkok and in msia. So catch her while she's still around!

Last edited by godofm; 20-01-2023 at 11:35 PM.
Old 20-01-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Tonymos is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Name: Nadia from ThaiConcepts
Look: 8
Body: 8
Boob: 7
Bbbj: 9 (pretty good for 22 year old)
Pussy: 10
GFE: 7
RTF: probably not because she is leaving soon
Old 20-01-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster (M)

elliotvirgo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Newy from TRL

Looks: 8/10 to ads, a few pimple scars on her face
Body: Slim and of higher than average Thai girls in terms of height, but less than 170cm
Boobs: Enhanced but soft, and big
Kissing: Gentle frenching, feeling quite good
BBBJ: feeling good but just focus on the rod
Not painting, as she doesn't allow
FJ: Quite nice, some soft moaning, and hugged me when cum
GFE: average, didn't rush me off after I had done my deed, and she tried some light massages on me

Her looks are presentable, with an enhanced nose which the job was a bit too much I felt. Friendly character and communication through a translator, she only knows simple one-word English.
Old 20-01-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
WINAKACHRIS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I text OKT from 6pm to 12am and no respond. What kind of service sia?
Old 20-01-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Kuzma0033 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Name: Lin from nooky time
Look: 2 look old even though with make up on
Body: 2 meaty with dark skin
Boob: 0 fake boobs
Bbbj: 1 blow afew times will spit out her saliva into a peice of tissue paper
Pussy: abit of hair and can't finger cause she say pain
GFE: 0 feels like not welcoming u, will always give u black face
RTF: definitely no
Old 21-01-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
WINAKACHRIS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Cartier

French: Yes. Solid DFK, one of the best I had, passionate and French like lover
English: Yes, very good personality, easy going and friendly, great attitude
Looks: very pretty, looks exactly similar to photo or video posted. Mid 20s, really nice full back tatoo
Body : nice body shape, enhanced boobs with perky ass, good height with slim leg
BBBJ: solid bbbj, I love it, tell her what u like and she’s happily adjust to ur preference
FJ: Awesome sex with this girl, she’s very wet and tight! She enjoy painting and deep fingering, she enjoy it a lot make her super wet. This girl can take hard pounding and perform in multiple positions. Love her moan.
Overall : great bonk!

From 6pm to midnight OKT don’t even reply. Fed up
Old 21-01-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
San82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Honey from RP

Hotel in G Area
Looks: minus 10% to ads, just darker skin
Body: just proportional
Boobs: soft and big
Kissing: Kissing on lips
FJ: good foreplay, and overall good experience
GFE: makes you feel good and massage was good
Old 21-01-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
Joe98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Beer
This is my first time ever writing FR as I think she deserved it with her power service.
2nd best bonk I had so far in my bonking adventures hahahaha.
OKT : 10/10 no hassle and prompt reply despite last minute booking.
Looks : 10/10 what you see from pics is similar irl. She greeted me in a red cheongsam with pigtails with a superb smile which was a shock but not gonna complain hahahahaha.
Body : 10/10 el natural Ds which is what I like and let you play with them.
BBBJ : 5/10 maybe cause I don’t get turn in from BJ’s in general.
Fk : 10/10 she initiates when she sees you’re comfortable with it and
FJ : 10/10 did missionary and cowgirl as I just finished running before booking. She’ll moan in your ear and feel you all over
GFE : 10/10 super bubbly which I like as it builds chemistry. Cuddled in between and chill at the sofa in between shots. I had tired other girls where they either lay down beside you in silence or just use phone as they either not that into it which is a major turn off for me. So full marks for this as well for being engaging with solid personality
RTF : Would defo RTF if vitamin allows but today’s her last day so to all those who I wanted to book her too bad, should’ve done it when you had the chance. Will try other girls when pay come in lor or try find her in Bkk where she’s based hahaha hopefully🙏🏼
Old 21-01-2023, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 7
tcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to behold

Pink(Lust365)

Pink is a Nice lady Much better IRL then pics.
Nice Body curves and an experienced lady that knows how to serves.
BBBJ with good suctions. Frenching with aggressive tongue fight.
FJ seriously knows how to moves and i simply went home with Jelly Legs.
Bros can definitely take her if u just wanna lie down relax and let her do the job.
U won't regret this Bonk.
Damage at $180/90Mins/2shots unrushed session.
Seriously quite a number of Good Bonks i gotten from this stable.
Thanks Bro Lust
Old 21-01-2023, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2035 / Power: 7
Ninjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Kitty from Paradise Girls

First off, kudos to OKT for being a great sport, answering all my queries instantly. Very rare to come such a friendly guy. Location is at a very good hotel with parking onsite. Taking public transport would require ~10 minutes walk. The only issue that I have is need clearer instructions on going to room. The lift requires a keycard so the girl has to pick you up. It would be better to have a standard meetup point arranged so that its easier for both parties to meet up.

Room is the best I've had in a long while. Nice big bed, decent sized towels with no fluff, small toilet just nice for two of us to get cozy. First impressions of her is that she looks exactly like the photos but with the good ol' thai tan obviously. Standing at 150cm, she is not that much of a head turner but rather a cute petite girlfriend. Coupled with two silicon B-C cup boobs that I thought were natural due to the softness, I was instantly hard.

Gave me a decent wash and we ended up on the bed frenching like mad. An ex-office worker who recently quit, she speaks and can understand English to a greater degree compared to most other girls I've tried. Kitty's skin is soft and supple, body has a flat tummy, no tattoos, with only a small visible scar the size of a beansprout. Started painting down south - lightly shaved and no smell. Perfect. Did a light BBBJ and it was time to cap on. The condom provided wasn't that good of a quality as it took her 2 minutes to unfurl. After sorting out the condom issue, it was back to a CBJ and subsequently a good pounding her for a good 15 minutes in missionary. Soft moans and hand clasping while she looks into your eyes. Shot my load and I slumped onto the bed. Cuddled and spent a good amount of time talking about her ex-boyfriend. Her GFE is amazing as she can easily break the ice. Since CNY around the corner, can consider bringing her since parents keep nagging.

If you like short petite girls with big boobs and carry fucks, do pay her a visit.
OK - Sasha (T21), May (GX), Yeong (S69), Kissy (ML), Linya (LFT), Naomi (T21)
EH - Mochi (GMC), Pumpuy (Mer), Xinnie (LFT), Miyaki (GX), Kitty (L365), Ice (SE)
NO - Queen (Mer), Aing <-> Namking (Mer)
Old 21-01-2023, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Rummshot is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Janny from Mansion

Saw several FRs on Janny detailing her nice ass and had to check it out for myself.

I was pleasantly surprised at how amazing Janny's body, service, and looks were.

In terms of looks, she does have the Korean chick vibe and looks cute with short hair.

Her body is totally my type, small svelte with a great rack and amazing ass to boot.

In terms of her service, she takes the time to pamper me and gave me a nice long bbbj. Her bbbj is rather unique as she sucks really well without going too deep. The sex was amazing, she would position herself to ensure she is enjoying as well, and the way she arches her back to angle herself during doggy is a sight to behold.

RTF: definitely, Mansion bro has been on a roll, bringing in Akita and Janny - two top service ladies.
Old 21-01-2023, 05:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1812 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

FR for BEER from OneSiam (unable to post link as today was her last working day, 20 Jan)

She looks like her photo, pretty much.

The location quite inaccessible if you don't drive.

Boobs are all natural, C/D I would say, and this is probably one of the reasons why I booked her as well. She was dolled up in her sexy outfit and had makeup still on, something I highly appreciated since my last few two sessions with Thai FLs were disappointing in this department as they were totally bare faced and looking half dead (since I like booking them at really late timings). And one of them looked pretty damn ugly as compared to advertised pic.

Room has a nice couch, and I'm not an FJ person so we did it there and then.

She has no issues with english so there was no need to whip out the phone to start using google translate.

She did well in listening to instructions so I pretty much told her how I'd like my BBBJ to be done. From slow sucking to occasional deepthroating to the fiery paced sucking till I exploded my seeds into her mouth. She didn't stop when I blew in her mouth, she continued sucking slowly, draining the life out of me. Paid her and TCSS a bit before I left. Overall quite a solid experience.
Old 21-01-2023, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
bkk_xxx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbkk_xxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tarma Package from Lovers Fortress 88+99

Absolutely insane sex 😳

Location the usual Geylang and girls were waiting in the room
Looks need to be discounted though…
88 has quite sexy face, good boobs, but baby damage
99 has more auntie look, but is thicc

But the service is mind blowing. They will tag team you in BBBJ, sucking, fucking non stop.
Constantly one is rimming you and they double blow without end. They wanted to be fucked hard, almost broke my dick. Crazy double CIM finish in the end.

Suggest the 1hr package, more then enough…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1