The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-12-2009, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 20
Peacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud of
Re: Young PRC MILF You You (悠悠) - My Recommendation with Pic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by axchaos View Post
Sorry for the late Fr.

Face: 6.5/10
Body: 6/10 (not too skinny not too fat)
Boobs: 7/10 (soft D cups, I love them)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (wet.. dripping wet)
GFE: 7/10
RTF: Might
Massage: 7/10 (Shiok)
Thanks for your FR!
Old 31-12-2009, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kojiro1311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing brother. Can PM her contact to me?
Old 31-12-2009, 01:15 PM
Samster

Peacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud of

All qualified bros request and PM replied.
Old 31-12-2009, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
bon2x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, can i hav her ctc? thanks
Old 31-12-2009, 09:10 PM
Samster

crazyniao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro.. i m queuing up... can give her contact?? thanks
Old 31-12-2009, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
cmdleader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

look good,pls send ctc to me.tks
Old 01-01-2010, 04:12 AM
Samster

Bump for tonight!
Old 01-01-2010, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
singaidola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hibro,
Can share youyou's contact? tks
Old 02-01-2010, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
roland2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,
I like big nei nei ,
Care to share contact ?
Thanks.
Old 02-01-2010, 01:43 PM
Samster

All PMs sent!
Old 02-01-2010, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacock29 View Post
Got her contact number from a workmate last week. Tried her on friday night. Worth the money and decided to share with SBF bros. Why worth the money? See below!

Called her and met up at hotel near her area... heard of her massive boobs and professional massage service from my friend, decided to give her a call as i am very tired from work.

Met up at the FUP, 1st look was above average, although slightly chubby (not fat) but her boobs is really really really WOW! Light kisses and hugging, hmm nice... KC trap eh, haha.

Chatted with her, she is trained in TCM massage and she improve it further with boobs massage

I choose to have the massage 1st as i am feeling tired, take note she is not that kind of massage which is like playing piano, her strength is good, just like u spending those $ on TCM massage standards.

After a 15 mins massage, she started on boobs massage... wowowow! Those boobs rubba until dick also stand up.

Buay Tahan liao.. faster prompt her to let me breast-fuck her, she forget to bring oil so use water/saliva to put on her breast and start to let me breast-fuck... out of the world experience!!

After 5mins, i stopped, wish to try more service, haha. Tell her to start BBBJ me, suction is decent, can be better, but good enough for sure!

After the boobs massage + BBBJ, my didi is as hard as a rock now... take out the cap and start to pump her, inserted my 2IC in...

这么多水了?, i asked.
我添你就流这么多哦, she replied.

Pumped her in missionary ONLY (5-8mins)... and i came. Maybe i am tired, maybe the boobs massage/bbbj make me excited, maybe because she is so wet... haha, maybe maybe...!

I will like to recommend her services to fellow bros here since it is really worth the money.

Professional Massage + Boobs Massage + FJ = SGD$80.00 only. Bad economy, really worth the $!

You go outside professional TCM massage only $30 already, and the rest only for $50.00, where to find? Will definitely find her again whenever i need a good massage + a quick release

Here is her stats:

Name: You You (悠悠)
Origin: China (中国)
Looks: 8/10
Height: 166cm
Boobs: 38D
Damages: SGD$80 / 1shot (做一次) / Massage (专业推拿) / 1hr (一小时) OR (或者)
SGD$100 inclusive of room and CD (包括房间和安全套) / 1shot (做一次) / Massage (专业推拿) / 1hr (一小时)
Service Timings (服务时间): Mon-Fri, 12pm-10pm (星期一至星期五,中午十二点至晚上十点)
Service Area (服务区): Chinatown area (牛车水), please provide transport fee if other areas (请提供车费)

Her Personal Message to our Bros here!
性格开朗 可爱 风情。。。 相貌;自己看自己挺美的^_^ 身材;圆圆的白白的肉肉的 哈气。。简单的几句玩笑希望能给你带来好心情,很希望我能是你喜欢的类型,若能给我机会见到你,一定会把你 当成我男朋友一样来留住你。。。

Lastly her pictures:

Pic 1
Pic 2

PM me for her contact for this big boobs (worth the money) PRC FL! Please take note of her working hours. Thanks in advance bros!
Any bros need a value for $ bonk?
Old 03-01-2010, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacock29 View Post
Got her contact number from a workmate last week. Tried her on friday night. Worth the money and decided to share with SBF bros. Why worth the money? See below!

Called her and met up at hotel near her area... heard of her massive boobs and professional massage service from my friend, decided to give her a call as i am very tired from work.

Met up at the FUP, 1st look was above average, although slightly chubby (not fat) but her boobs is really really really WOW! Light kisses and hugging, hmm nice... KC trap eh, haha.

Chatted with her, she is trained in TCM massage and she improve it further with boobs massage

I choose to have the massage 1st as i am feeling tired, take note she is not that kind of massage which is like playing piano, her strength is good, just like u spending those $ on TCM massage standards.

After a 15 mins massage, she started on boobs massage... wowowow! Those boobs rubba until dick also stand up.

Buay Tahan liao.. faster prompt her to let me breast-fuck her, she forget to bring oil so use water/saliva to put on her breast and start to let me breast-fuck... out of the world experience!!

After 5mins, i stopped, wish to try more service, haha. Tell her to start BBBJ me, suction is decent, can be better, but good enough for sure!

After the boobs massage + BBBJ, my didi is as hard as a rock now... take out the cap and start to pump her, inserted my 2IC in...

这么多水了?, i asked.
我添你就流这么多哦, she replied.

Pumped her in missionary ONLY (5-8mins)... and i came. Maybe i am tired, maybe the boobs massage/bbbj make me excited, maybe because she is so wet... haha, maybe maybe...!

I will like to recommend her services to fellow bros here since it is really worth the money.

Professional Massage + Boobs Massage + FJ = SGD$80.00 only. Bad economy, really worth the $!

You go outside professional TCM massage only $30 already, and the rest only for $50.00, where to find? Will definitely find her again whenever i need a good massage + a quick release

Here is her stats:

Name: You You (悠悠)
Origin: China (中国)
Looks: 8/10
Height: 166cm
Boobs: 38D
Damages: SGD$80 / 1shot (做一次) / Massage (专业推拿) / 1hr (一小时) OR (或者)
SGD$100 inclusive of room and CD (包括房间和安全套) / 1shot (做一次) / Massage (专业推拿) / 1hr (一小时)
Service Timings (服务时间): Mon-Fri, 12pm-10pm (星期一至星期五,中午十二点至晚上十点)
Service Area (服务区): Chinatown area (牛车水), please provide transport fee if other areas (请提供车费)

Her Personal Message to our Bros here!
性格开朗 可爱 风情。。。 相貌;自己看自己挺美的^_^ 身材;圆圆的白白的肉肉的 哈气。。简单的几句玩笑希望能给你带来好心情,很希望我能是你喜欢的类型,若能给我机会见到你,一定会把你 当成我男朋友一样来留住你。。。

Lastly her pictures:

Pic 1
Pic 2

PM me for her contact for this big boobs (worth the money) PRC FL! Please take note of her working hours. Thanks in advance bros!
Anyone needs her contact??
Old 03-01-2010, 12:36 AM
Samster

orange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes,.. can i have her ctcs.

thanks
Old 03-01-2010, 12:44 PM
Samster

All PMs replied!
Old 03-01-2010, 05:55 PM
Samster

Anyone wants the number of 38D gem with a superb massage service??

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread