The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
StevenGerrard8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cuckold fetish how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by titts82002 View Post
You see in 2021,
Our Singapore appeared in this survey…. Top in one of the fetish.
Now should also make top spot - fucking in confined areas, thanks to our ministar Joe
Old 02-11-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by weefred View Post

Also fyi, so far im the only one that can make her squirt and cum hard, the other 2 guys with bigger dick was unable to do it haha
Hi TS,
Care to share what your trick or skill that able to make your GF squirt and come hard compare to the 2 guys with bigger dick? :
Old 03-11-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 10
weefred is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweefred is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokermania View Post
Hi TS,
Care to share what your trick or skill that able to make your GF squirt and come hard compare to the 2 guys with bigger dick? :
Till date, we had met over 10 guys already. Weirdly none of them able to make her cum at all, we even had a real bull that go around fucking ppls wife. He fucked her straight non stop for 2 hours sia, but in the end she still didn't cum or squirt. She had over 40 fwbs also...she told me none of them make her cum also lol...i didn't believe it until i see it in real life.

Guess my angle just nice for her? I've never use any toy or finger to make her cum or squirt... Just plain pounding in missionary position. Usually hugging position, with my arm under her head,can penetrate deeper i guess? I'm someone that don't cum easily also....she never made me cum using BJ or HJ before, might be the reason why. We are kinda made for each other haha.
Old 07-11-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 11
hownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant future

wow wow... u guys should save all the married men with no sex at home (like me)... give them opportunity with your gf/wife

up list:
SGhappyman, esssinine, phelps, Hanster, kyc2110
(if i miss anyone pls pls pls remind mi. i'm so sorry if i missed you out...)

pls don't expect me to return cos i'm very bad at returning.
Old 07-11-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

I got cuckold fetish of seeing my gf getting fked by another guy and making her cum hard....

Also wanna try sleeping with other ladies too and do partner swap

But haven't had a chance to broach the topic with her...

The furthest I've gone is to ask her to imagine other guys playing with her tits while I lick her pussy...
Old 07-11-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all
Quote:
That's not the case for me as well. Instead it makes me crave for her even more every day. I guess only people with cuckold fetish can understand it. But our sex life improve much more after we tried 3P.
Did u try just mmf? Have u guys tried ffm or partner swap?
Old 07-11-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
zhenghuaboys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Had this fetish for quite sometime after hearing my gf sharing about her pass experience... really tempted to find a guy here to sleep with my gf while I watch or maybe join in the fun. My gf is those playful type, and she's very open to it. Just wondering should i go ahead with it or not.

Any guy here have experience with sharing your wife/gf? would like to hear some interesting stories.

Am a couple, same my gf is also the wild type and tons and stories from her past. I swear it drives me crazy but yeah. Right now we're open to being watched. Step by step.
Old 07-11-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Wow seems like a growing community for this kink. Should start a private telegram group
Old 07-11-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

done that with my GF/FWB before, excitement aside, the jealousy actually hit me and made me treasure + love my girl more

especially when my male friend and my girl commented how good they feel and how good each other in bed, it make me want to do better so that I will not lose out to him

Just need to make sure the other guy use condom and dont secretly remove it, u dont want your girl to have baby or caught any virus from another guy
Old 07-11-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 15
Connor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to behold

Is there something similar for girls, where they get horny if they see their guy bang another girl ?
Old 07-11-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Did u try just mmf? Have u guys tried ffm or partner swap?
Only MMF or maybe MMMMMF in the future if we manage to gather few trustable guy. I can't control the situation if they decided to do raw hahaha.

And no, she will kill me even if i text other girl. strictly cuck life for me hahaha.
Old 07-11-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
Is there something similar for girls, where they get horny if they see their guy bang another girl ?
It's very very rare, never seen or know girl that actually like that. Heck, even guys who like being cucked are very rare, people will say we're crazy to love seeing our girl enjoying other guy.
Old 07-11-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
have not come across any

MMF or even MMMF - OK

MFF - not OK
Old 07-11-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
Till date, we had met over 10 guys already. Weirdly none of them able to make her cum at all, we even had a real bull that go around fucking ppls wife. He fucked her straight non stop for 2 hours sia, but in the end she still didn't cum or squirt. She had over 40 fwbs also...she told me none of them make her cum also lol...i didn't believe it until i see it in real life.

Guess my angle just nice for her? I've never use any toy or finger to make her cum or squirt... Just plain pounding in missionary position. Usually hugging position, with my arm under her head,can penetrate deeper i guess? I'm someone that don't cum easily also....she never made me cum using BJ or HJ before, might be the reason why. We are kinda made for each other haha.
Hi WF,

thanks for sharing.
Maybe the angle just nice for her spot
Yes seem like both of you are kinda made for one another.
Old 07-11-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Seems like alot of bros into this. We should start a private telegram group.

Somewhat similar to ts situation. Gf had a wild past and we are currently open to watchers. But ground rules are very important. I do want to open up to mmf but we really need to find the right person.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1