The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Mature women with dark pussy

Usually I only look for syt fl. Sometimes encounter older women in 40s. They can get me rock hard with their mouth but when I lift their legs up, the combination of tummy fats and very dark coloured pussy turns me off. Anyone with the same issues fucking older women?
Old 01-12-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future
Re: Mature women with dark pussy

very normal for milf to have some tummy and black forest..importantly no smell below...really a turn off..I had a fj with a ml while I doggy her, the smell became so unbearable that I nearly vomited...had to stop immediately and also don't want to touch my cock until I went straight to toilet to wash off the smell...although the ml looks quite chio but very hard to stand again when I visited her again..
Old 01-12-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
very normal for milf to have some tummy and black forest..importantly no smell below...really a turn off..I had a fj with a ml while I doggy her, the smell became so unbearable that I nearly vomited...had to stop immediately and also don't want to touch my cock until I went straight to toilet to wash off the smell...although the ml looks quite chio but very hard to stand again when I visited her again..
fishy smell pussies... the deadliest weapon of all rock hard standing cocks...
Old 02-12-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

I believe everyone some point in your life, U will encounter CCB
Once the gal remove her panties, the horrible rotten fish smell will spread the whole room Untill U want to call it quit even if that gal is very pretty
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 02-12-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

CCB is needless to say. It screams disease.

I mean dark skin pussy with untrimmed hairs. Syt pussy is pinkish and the labia is not so dark.
Old 02-12-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

It's OK, I like mature woman also , pussies not bad, can lick till song
Old 02-12-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
MaiLuanClone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Why would you want to visit her again since the smell is so unbearable?
Old 02-12-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 5
fillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mature ones mean you can easily unload in her hole.
Old 02-12-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiLuanClone View Post
Why would you want to visit her again since the smell is so unbearable?
gibe her a chance since her service I not bad
Old 02-12-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
I believe everyone some point in your life, U will encounter CCB
Once the gal remove her panties, the horrible rotten fish smell will spread the whole room Untill U want to call it quit even if that gal is very pretty
When I encountered it, it didn't happen right when she took off her panties. When she got wet from foreplay, the smell starts and get stronger as she become dripping wet. Then the whole spa was filled with that smell when she was fucked, I think the other ML already guessed what happened in the next divider lol. Call it quits? As long as I think she's got no stds, I will still carry on and shoot it inside. But I will just not lick her below at all. If it can ward off other guys to try and fuck her, I'm happy.

It will be very difficult for me to carry on if she has bad breath cuz I constantly need DFK to keep it going.
Old 03-12-2023, 06:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Usually I only look for syt fl. Sometimes encounter older women in 40s. They can get me rock hard with their mouth but when I lift their legs up, the combination of tummy fats and very dark coloured pussy turns me off. Anyone with the same issues fucking older women?
Just dun bother to see and fire.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 03-12-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillerup View Post
Mature ones mean you can easily unload in her hole.
True can cip, also some mature woman very wet with white juices ,extremely alot
Old 03-12-2023, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Mature women with dark pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
True can cip, also some mature woman very wet with white juices ,extremely alot
milf loves cream pies

most important no Bacterial vaginosis
Old 03-12-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
milf loves cream pies

most important no Bacterial vaginosis
Sometimes after you cream pie, you may get a surprise.
Old 03-12-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Mature women with dark pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Sometimes after you cream pie, you may get a surprise.
9 months later gift

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1