The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2011, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thailand - Korat

Why?U plan to go there on N day to take care of all the sobbing girls that our boys left behind
Old 29-07-2011, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraone View Post
Why?U plan to go there on N day to take care of all the sobbing girls that our boys left behind
On the contrary, that's what we all think....... They probably go have fun spend all the money they sucked and then wait for the next group, normally the Americans......

I may just pass by that old familiar place, visit ground zero, where once a famous hotel stand, give a minute of silent.......

I went thru' the rituals at Ya Mo, but have not return since then.

Hope you all continue to have good times in Hong Bin Nueng......
Old 30-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Thailand - Korat

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
On the contrary, that's what we all think....... They probably go have fun spend all the money they sucked and then wait for the next group, normally the Americans......

I may just pass by that old familiar place, visit ground zero, where once a famous hotel stand, give a minute of silent.......

I went thru' the rituals at Ya Mo, but have not return since then.

Hope you all continue to have good times in Hong Bin Nueng......
You probably didn't go through all the gates and 3 rounds each I will be paying my homage just before National day and then to Suttisan,Bangkok to celebrate National day .
Old 30-07-2011, 07:15 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
You probably didn't go through all the gates and 3 rounds each I will be paying my homage just before National day and then to Suttisan,Bangkok to celebrate National day .
Come and think of it, you are right, I didn't go thru' 3 times. Wasn't told, had to do 3 times..... no wonder!

Will be in BKK after N day. But not in Suttisan. That's my favourite haunt.

Maybe we meet one day......
Old 30-07-2011, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

you have never seen how singapore women behave to angmohs ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf1977 View Post
For the person who just zapped me, if u r my colleague, I can tell you My strategy is working.. That slut don't even dare to answer my call now.. Just wondering how I can make her change her mobile number so that she won't harbor thoughts that I will get back to her when I m in korat.

A hair dresser is so desperate to marry Singaporean that she uses her body n smooth pussy to seduce Singapore guys to make them fall in love with her so that one of them can marry her. How slutty n thick skinned can she be.

But it's good for us who want to have unlimited free sex with a horny girl without having to pay a single cent yet being service like a king by her. She would not mind threesome too, as she can ask her friends to join the sex.. She goes all the way to make the guy fall in love with her or her sexy body/tight pussy.

My guess is she won't change her mobile number ever as she still want to keep contacts with all the Singapore guys she
serviced before, hoping that just one of then marry her n let her be Singapore PR n get her out of poverty. So slut! So stupid, she might as well come to Singapore n go Geylang to spread her legs for horny guys to bang her, n still get paid as well. A pretty Fiona Xie-look alike slut without brain!A pity..

Not only fon, Why all other korat girls so stupid let my colleagues fuck them unlimited times thinking that they will have a chance to be Singapore PR? Korat is a place where one dun even need to pay a single cent to the girls yet get free unlimited fuxks .. N they will willingly spread their legs or open their mouths at any place for you to release.. They are not prostitutes, but naive korat sluts thinking that if they are able to make foreigners love n marry them, they will get good life if the guys marry them.

If I m SG OKT/pimp, sure go there make a few korat naive sluts n lure them to Singapore n then send them to be paid prostitutes, since they also experts in servicing men n make a big sum out of them.

Korat girls are just worst than any prostitutes who we find in Geylang or Desker Road! N guys who go for korat girls are just bloody cheapskates who dun want to pay money yet enjoy unlimited free bonks from these naive sluts!! Super low self confidence n low morale!!!
Old 30-07-2011, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Ohkui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennzy View Post
any bros in korat now? will be here for a week
after bonking, if any of u guy had free time, & interest in Buddhism, can go & pay a visit in the Temple name Wat Banrai.

the Abbot is Luang Poh Koon( notsure still OK down there).

can oso do a small donation if u like.

Take care every1.
Old 31-07-2011, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 22
blacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to behold

ET, the boys in blue will be here till the later part of Aug.
Luang Pok Koon is too ill to perform the rituals anymore. Wat Ban Rai is still worth a visit, there is a new museum built to chronograph his life.
Old 31-07-2011, 01:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Alf1977 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Fon's line has been engaged in the past few days... Seem you guys r having a good time bonking her or enjoying her hot/cold BJs or simply admiring her 2 perky breasts while having your hair cut/ wash by her... Enjoy bros!!!!

Free things like r meant to be shared! Give her hope that you r interested in her n she may double the fun n energy for u... Of course, she is meant to be play/fuxk, just dun put real feelings on her..who don't love to bonk Fiona Xie look-alike... Free one somemore...
Old 31-07-2011, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight6 View Post
ET, the boys in blue will be here till the later part of Aug.
Luang Pok Koon is too ill to perform the rituals anymore. Wat Ban Rai is still worth a visit, there is a new museum built to chronograph his life.
Thanks bro, maybe good to drop by and say hi to the boys in blue.... I may be passing by like after 24 Aug..... for Khon Kaen.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Ganesha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros. Im in korat, hotel is near the old bus station, can anybody guide me how to go to wat banrai from here? taxi?
Old 01-08-2011, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Come and think of it, you are right, I didn't go thru' 3 times. Wasn't told, had to do 3 times..... no wonder!

Will be in BKK after N day. But not in Suttisan. That's my favourite haunt.

Maybe we meet one day......
Sure be glad to meet up with you someday. Drop you a pm regarding Suttisan
Old 02-08-2011, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sure be glad to meet up with you someday. Drop you a pm regarding Suttisan
sorry, must clarify, I used to hang around Suttisan... but that was quite some time back.......
Old 02-08-2011, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2052 / Power: 22
rocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond repute

Yi shan happening now !!!
Great all SBF Bro !
Old 02-08-2011, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketscientist View Post
Yi shan happening now !!!
Great all SBF Bro !
mai kow jai
Old 07-11-2011, 04:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

I been to Korat 3x for 3 different attachments. And btw cope tiger and air thai sing is different leh, my one and only air thai sing that i went for was the 25th annivesary which was around mid august or september, and cope tiger is usually in the feb-march of the year.

Boring after awhile though. But i miss the food.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1