The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2012, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
spurs lost to everton 0-1 at home, arsenal beat everton 0-1 away.
this show the huge gap in form right now, but still there is chance.
Bro,

I hope that the last 8 match can be a great run for Spurs to the end of season and redeem ourselves for the poor performance during this critical period. Harry asked for 6 wins (18 pts), but I hope for 7 wins (21 pts), which will put us at 76pts (realistic UCL qualifying pts basing on last 3 seasons final table, if not 3rd position)

Quote:
lets forget the 1-1 draw with stoke and celebrate the road to wembley!
spurs 3 bolton 1
Bro,

We can hardly celebrate, becoz:
1) We still have 2 more tough FA Cup matches;
2) Chelski next in the semi-final at Wembly; and
3) We have 8 more matches till the end of EPL season, starting with Swansea at home this weekend.

However, we have not played like that for a while, although we are very wasteful on chances.

Let's hope that this performance can kick start another great wave of confidence in Spurs.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 29-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
Bro,

We can hardly celebrate, becoz:
1) We still have 2 more tough FA Cup matches;
2) Chelski next in the semi-final at Wembly; and
3) We have 8 more matches till the end of EPL season, starting with Swansea at home this weekend.

However, we have not played like that for a while, although we are very wasteful on chances.

Let's hope that this performance can kick start another great wave of confidence in Spurs.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
harry better throw away the england jersey and start getting the wins, the pride of london cant finish below arsenal this time.

spurs would have nobody to fear in the FA cup if only avb is still at the helm haha.. but now chelski, i'll say are nearly back to their usual form. still spurs have been getting the spoils so it should be spurs in the final.
Old 30-03-2012, 07:22 PM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
harry better throw away the england jersey and start getting the wins, the pride of london cant finish below arsenal this time.

spurs would have nobody to fear in the FA cup if only avb is still at the helm haha.. but now chelski, i'll say are nearly back to their usual form. still spurs have been getting the spoils so it should be spurs in the final.
Bro,

Judging by the 0-0 match at stamford bridge, Spurs looked like gaining confidence as the game drags on. I think Harry can pull it out of his hat if he looked carefully at how to deal with Chelski.

First thing first, Swansea, we must get a strong positive result as we failed previously. Hopefully, Harry display his magic wane again.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 02-04-2012, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 16
mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!

Spurs really miss Lennon... nice to see him back... great win for the home side... now we are all level on points with the gunners.

www.nothingbettertodo.net
All about NIGHTLIFE in Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia.

FR on our Vietnam trips can be found at www.nothingbettertodo.net under Entertainment.

My Thread - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=256763
Old 02-04-2012, 08:24 PM
Samster

We won at last, 1/8 of the job done, but we conceded a goal, which I think it is not good enough. Kaboul was drawn away from his position, so that Sunderland can equalised. Some how or rather, I am still not comfortable with Kaboul at the centre of defence.

Next up Sunderland at Stadium of Light. May not be a good time to play Sunderland now as they have juz drew with Man City at Etihad Stadium. Sunderland is doing well at home after Martin O'Neil joined them.

We need the boys to turn up the show and defend stoutly. Hopefully, they do.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 05-04-2012, 06:45 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdamx5 View Post
Spurs really miss Lennon... nice to see him back... great win for the home side... now we are all level on points with the gunners.
it is neck to neck and personal now, spurs have to watch out for a certain french gentleman lurking near the fence of the training ground.

Quote:

Next up Sunderland at Stadium of Light. May not be a good time to play Sunderland now as they have juz drew with Man City at Etihad Stadium. Sunderland is doing well at home after Martin O'Neil joined them.

We need the boys to turn up the show and defend stoutly. Hopefully, they do.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
o'neil really recovered from the poor form at villa when he took charge of sunderland. spurs' away form is good this season, i'll say a 0-2 victory for the lily whites!

then it home turf against norwich, another 3 pts. arsenal should be quite far away by then. a good friday to all!

Tottenham Hotspur possessed too much power for Swansea City as they brushed them aside 3-1 at White Hart Lane. Adebayor, twice, and Rafael Van Der Vaart supplied the strikes
Old 05-04-2012, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
o'neil really recovered from the poor form at villa when he took charge of sunderland. spurs' away form is good this season, i'll say a 0-2 victory for the lily whites!
Bro,

This could be the chance for Spurs to pile on the pressure on Arsenal, whom play Man City a day later. Spurs really need to win this game to go ahead of them.

Hopefully, Spurs turn up with a win.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 05-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Samster

Another good news. Chelski win against Benfica. April 15 FA Cup semi-final and April 18 UCL match against Barca.

Chelski sure will not want to give up UCL after coming so near. Mourinho has started the mind games with comments like the UCL final will not be Real Madrid against Chelsea. This will spur Chelski on becoz he hinted Chelski won't be in the Final as the other combination can only have Barca, with only Chelski v Bayern as the other available combination. However, Mourinho does not think that RM will be out at semi final stage.

Spurs is at a time that we must capitalize on such fixture and make our FA Cup semi-final match count to our advantage.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 08-04-2012, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

This could be the chance for Spurs to pile on the pressure on Arsenal, whom play Man City a day later. Spurs really need to win this game to go ahead of them.

Hopefully, Spurs turn up with a win.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
the road is getting more crowded.

Tottenham missed the chance to cement their top-four ambitions after failing to find a way through Sunderland's defence in a 0-0 draw on Wearside
Old 09-04-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
the road is getting more crowded.

Tottenham missed the chance to cement their top-four ambitions after failing to find a way through Sunderland's defence in a 0-0 draw on Wearside
Bro,

We deserve to lose to Norwich, which is now leading 2-1 at WHL and looking dangerous. I think we should stop thinking about UCL and FA Cup, we are simply not good enuff.

Harry, you better listen up here. You stop thinking about England job here, you will lose your Spurs job for doing so badly lately and don't even think you will get the England job when you got the sack from Spurs... WAKE UP YOU IDEA!!!

SPURS PLAYERS!!! YOU IDIOTS BETTER WAKE UP YOU IDEA!!! Stop thinking about being laid back...

We've lost our spirit at the Emirates, that is a fact. Face it Harry...
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 10-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Samster

We are losing our way.

King is not playing well.
Why did Harry start King after he showed that he is totally out of pace in the previous game?

Kaboul lost his way too.
How come Harry didn't play Nelson right from the start?

Jake Livermore was playing up front. His only contribution was a perfect pass.
With the defence so shaky, why is Livermore not disciplined?
How come he is not plugging the holes?
Where is Scott Parker?

Modric is no Scholes. He has not been playing well, he dare not shoot at goal, he is not putting corners to the right place.
If he is so interested to go, let him go. We are suffering so much with him playing at 1/4 pace.

Bale keeps playing on the right.
Why? When he has no right leg to cross proper.
Bale kept playing inwards too.
Why? When his best contribution is on the left to drag open the centre of the opposition defence.

Lastly, we didn't play our best players right from the start. Why? We didn't want to lose the UCL qualification and lose the FA Cup as well. We don't even want to change UCL qualification for a FA Cup medal, if we are to throw in the towel like we do after the Emirates match.

Spurs players played like wimps. Spurs' coaching team plan like idiots. Spurs' manager is not thinking with his head at all.

Now we have Kaboul injured as well. Congrats to Harry for having more excuses for the downfall he created since he adapt to laying back after his famous legal case.
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 10-04-2012, 08:40 PM
Samster

As Spurs fans, we live in the shadow of Arsenal for so many seasons. We were given false hope by Spurs so call "good run" with a total downfall, which is likely to be famously laughed at by Arsenal fans:
1) 3-5 lost to Man U, previously;
2) 5-2 lost to Arsenal, this season; and
3) this season 13 points ahead of Arsenal to not even qualifying for UEL, let alone UCL.

I just hope that the coaching staff and the players think about the supporting fans a bit. Think about how much hurt are they creating to us by playing like what they do (non-committed) last night.
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 12-04-2012, 08:45 PM
Samster

For a player on loan, Ade has hit the nail right on the head:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spur...e-120412.page?

I just hope that the rest of the team is as determine as Bale:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spur...l-120412.page?

The FA Cup is important, so hope the lads concentrate fully. Hope that the coaching team is also concentrating on the right issues. The fans have been let down by false front with such a lacklustre 2nd half of the season. We cannot always look back and say what a season after we have lost 13 points to Arsenal and now 5 points behind.

The fans are deeply hurt by the performance and will be laughed at for a long long time. Ask some media, they will keep playing those impossible moments where Spurs totally collapse, the media will not let such moments slipped. So how will the fans feel everytime such games are televised over and over again.

Hopefully, the coaches and players can feel what the fans feel and buck up with a great showing for the rest of the season.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 13-04-2012, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:

Spurs players played like wimps. Spurs' coaching team plan like idiots. Spurs' manager is not thinking with his head at all.
yeah bro, the team really let worldwide spurs fans down. so many internationals, and players wooed by barca, chelski etc etc but cant beat norwich, at white hart lane knn!

the england job can take capello and fuck off too.

keep heart bro, and all spurs bros, keep on singing..
i know its hard to see the club below arsenal now but the fight is still on. mark my words, spurs will finish above them.

FA cup glory coming! chelski is history after this week..

Old 13-04-2012, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
yeah bro, the team really let worldwide spurs fans down. so many internationals, and players wooed by barca, chelski etc etc but cant beat norwich, at white hart lane knn!
Bro,

Really didn't understand what Harry was thinking about and how come Kevin Bond is not helping the manager at all in realising the starting line-up selection is wrong.

Quote:
the england job can take capello and fuck off too.
It seems like a conspiracy. It came at a time when Spurs is riding high and then after the sacking of capello everything went down hill.

Someone in Arsenal has influence in the FA? I wouldn't blame anyone as Harry is not firm mentally and he still dares to claim that Spurs is not feeling the pressure and are a lay back bunch. His mind is not at the right place.

How can Spurs not feel the pressure after losing a 13 points lead? If no one is pressurized after losing the 13 points lead, all those that is not feeling the pressure must face the sack because they have no shame and responsibility in them.

Quote:
keep heart bro, and all spurs bros, keep on singing..
i know its hard to see the club below arsenal now but the fight is still on. mark my words, spurs will finish above them.

FA cup glory coming! chelski is history after this week..

Bro,

I don't mind losing. I mind the attitude as well as the type of response from the players, coaches and manager. We, as fans, should not be treated by such irresponsible act from the players, coaches and let alone the manager.

We can live to fight another day, but we cannot let go without a fight.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1