The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-01-2016, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkaeding View Post
I will be heading down during the CNY period (4D3N), and hope the bros and seniors here could guide me along.

I am going with a mix group, so I will only be able to slip out at night around 10pm for my adventures. I have previously been to bkk with friends and tried posideon and emmanuelle, but have never tried agg bars and going solo.

After looking through all the bros recommendations, i intend to go the following places:

Night 1 - nataree (i know 10pm is not the best time to head down there. is bros here willing to give me advice on where else is best for shower houses at this time?)

Night 2 - thermae (can bros here advice if there are rooms for ST here similar to some agg bar? I cant bring them back to my hotel room too. if not any agg bar to recommend?)

Night 3 - mitu no hands massage/ posideon (not sure yet. definitely not to clubs)

will definitely appreciate the guidance from bros here!
night 1 nataree is still okay at 10 pm , otherwise u can try catherine or copa cabana. for addresses just google map search, they are all indexed.

night 2, there are ST room just nearby thermae, 10pm is okay..but some gems might be taken, just camp for them to come back after their STs..

gogo bars going to be really crowded during CNY.
Old 27-01-2016, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Let me tell you a story about Arab bars in Soi Cowboy.

An Ang Mo owned several bars in SC. In order to purchased and renovated Spanky's in Pattaya.

And sold all these bars to an Arab who put nice, sexy, bikini syts on the patios of the bars ( to lure people inside and to get a lady drink ).

In the bars, lady drinks, your drinks, bar fines, ST and LT are the most expensive in SC. And there are cheaper bars elsewhere along this soi.

Just avoid the following Arab bars in SC.

DejaVu
KISS
Sahara
Midnite
The Place

All the bars owned by the same Arab owner.

I knew all, for some years, the mamasans that worked in the above bars. Once the bars were sold off, they all left except for one that is still working in Midnite. The other mamasans are now are employed in Spanky in NEP and other bars there. They told me shit about the rules, regulations of the Arab bars. Just to find out what they said, i entered in 3 of these bars, drank there and saw that the prices were the most expensive in all the SC bars.
Oh I see. The typical bad business sense. Just buy over and raise prices on everything. Thanks for explaining.
Old 27-01-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

Any kakis in BKK now? Wanna go Nana tonight for few drinks? Hehehe. I'm here now.
Old 28-01-2016, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyJoe View Post
Oh I see. The typical bad business sense. Just buy over and raise prices on everything. Thanks for explaining.
Not just raised prices, they're coyotes who give you blue balls because they cannot be barfined
Old 28-01-2016, 06:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Not just raised prices, they're coyotes who give you blue balls because they cannot be barfined
WTF! That's just BS. No wonder you guys are boycotting them. I admit I haven't been back to BKK for a few years, but this changes is just plain shocking.

I'm planning a trip up on the 9th of March for a couple of days to blow off some accumulated work steam. Thanks for pointing this out. Wouldn't want to go there only to get even bluer balls.
Old 28-01-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyJoe View Post
Ohhhh, you can go in and have a look c, ask about the prices of drinks, ST and LT, have a look around ( but do not sit down ) and compared what you found with the other non arab bars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
1knightinBKK,

The coyotes on the patios of the Arab bars .......very young, sexy, curvy, showed a lot of slim legs, with nice faces, beautiful hair do, with pop out tits and showing half melons.......luring me into Deja Vu plus Midnite and also Sahara ( bars that i walloped the beer and alcohol from Happy Hour till late at night until the Arab took over, then, i changed to NEP ).

Be a " moron newbie ", held hands with the coyotes who lead me inside, sat, took the menu to have a " look c " at the high prices, brought lady drinks at expensive prices for the coyotes, talked cock with them while they finished their drinks..........and cannot even raba or squeeze their beautiful melons. And cannot bar fine them after enquiring on the bar fines, ST and LT charges.

SYT coyotes, if poke with a penis, the member will go inside their vaginas and all the way to their arsehole behind. That's how tight, slim, curvy their arses are !!!!.

Get blue balls with these coyotes........yes and cannot bar fine them.
Old 28-01-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
tdatda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone want to hang out with Canadian born Chinese here? I'm here till sat nite (leave early sunday). Work during day, play in evening->night.
Old 29-01-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 11
dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of

i'm here by myself now too and staying near nana station. any bros who would like to chiong together, just hit me up (:

Confucius says, "He who hesitates, masturbates."

Conquered: Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Filipino, Taiwanese, Chinese, German, Russian

Old 29-01-2016, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
jkaeding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, thanks for the advice!

Since you mentioned gogo bars to be packed, will keep my expectations lower then. since many good ladies will already been taken up by the time i go. but still want to soak up the atmosphere and see the scene there.

will KIV catherine and copa cabana.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomaomi3232 View Post
night 1 nataree is still okay at 10 pm , otherwise u can try catherine or copa cabana. for addresses just google map search, they are all indexed.

night 2, there are ST room just nearby thermae, 10pm is okay..but some gems might be taken, just camp for them to come back after their STs..

gogo bars going to be really crowded during CNY.
Old 29-01-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkaeding View Post
Bro, thanks for the advice!

Since you mentioned gogo bars to be packed, will keep my expectations lower then. since many good ladies will already been taken up by the time i go. but still want to soak up the atmosphere and see the scene there.

will KIV catherine and copa cabana.
Good is a very subjective word.

If you want chio, usually the very hot ones don't do Long time, even if you go late you will still see them when they return from ST.

If your good means service good.. Then it's something you will know only when you BF her..

The type of girls who work at AGG have a different work ethic compared to the ones who work in soapies and g-clubs. Each have their pros and cons.
Old 30-01-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Advice:

Just be careful of sloppy second and third because many girls doesn't practice antiseptic precautions! Before you do your thing, make sure you wash her genital thoroughly before insertion! Smell and taste test doesn't count in microbiology world!
Good luck.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 30-01-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jaochubutterfly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone been to cowboy 2 @ soi cowboy, how is it in there?
Old 30-01-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
S2Glow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaochubutterfly View Post
Has anyone been to cowboy 2 @ soi cowboy, how is it in there?
haha , weekday i would say is 1 of the best. alot of chio and fun coyote, can speak english , some still speak singlish, say cheebye etc. fun if you dont have any agenda in mind.

barfine............ dont talk about it . 3k =D
Old 30-01-2016, 05:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
magne is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

can someone tell me whats a g club?
Old 30-01-2016, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by magne View Post
can someone tell me whats a g club?
Wah piang eh you really have a lot of reading up to do!

See my signature link.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1