The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2007, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

bad news...

Riquelme turned down Tottenham for Boca return

Juan Roman Riquelme has revealed he turned down an offer from Tottenham before agreeing to move back to Boca Juniors.

The Argentina midfielder has not made an appearance for Villarreal this season after falling out with coach Manuel Pellegrini and has finally got his wish to quit the Primera Liga high-fliers.

Villarreal officials are currently in South America negotiating his transfer to Boca after Riquelme rejected a move to White Hart Lane. He said: 'I thank them (Tottenham) for their interest but my family and I want to return home.'

The gifted playmaker, 29, is now hoping he can put his troubles at El Madrigal behind him, play regular football and secure a place in the Argentina squad for the 2010 World Cup. He has played a starring role in his country's World Cup qualifiers this season despite a lack of competitive club football.

'I am a simple person and all I want is to play football every Sunday,' Riquelme added. 'This move is the only chance I have to play at the next World Cup, which is the thing that motivates me most.

'People should know that of the three parties I am the one who has made the biggest effort and that I have offered to play a year for free with Boca.
'I have also told Villarreal they do not have to pay me what they owe me for another year and a half.'
Old 29-11-2007, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
is rebrov still playing for ukraine? i agree he is like saviola, with his runs and dribblings. but his final touch is usually very poor.
Yes he is still playing for Ukraine but is down injured at the moment. And his final touch is poor...yes yes yes...thats why he switched to the wings.

As for Riquelme...well, I dont blame him. He did have a good time at Boca last season, thats most probably why he opted to go home. But its a good thing the management sees our weakpoints...we need a good creative minded attacking midfielder and a left winger. And a centre back too. I have no doubt that Robbo will improve and u could see that he has tighten his game and our defence looks slightly convincing...nevermind that Kaboul howler last weekend, we are still improving. I reckon we should look at signing a goalscoring midfielder...someone like Gerrard for Liverpool, Cesc for Arsenal, Scholse for MU and Cahill for Everton. I am a fan of Cahill. He's just great. We need some one like him who could pop a few goals for us from midfield.
Old 29-11-2007, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Spurs vs Aalborg

Both Defoe & Kaboul out.

Not much info on Aalborg except Poyet saying this is a massive & tough game that require us tp play quick & good football & not win with a goal but as many goals as possible !

Playing at WHL will be a big advantage for us ! Hoping that our strike team Berba & Keane can use this game to show their scoring form !...

Come On You SPURS !
Andyk
Old 30-11-2007, 11:03 AM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Hey Spurs Bros,

Thank God we won this morning - 3 - 2....RAMOS finally got a taste of our bad,bad & nervous defending & reading from various match reports that LEE played badly....Think most opponents will keep this pressure on us so RAMOS will surely need a Central Defender to lead the defence well or we will continue to leak more goals !.....

Glad that he finally used Hudds as i think he have good potential to do well in the future !....

U guys know is there'll be a delay telecast for this game ? Thanks,Andyk
Old 01-12-2007, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Tottenham should have no problem winning against Birmingham
Although team always perform beyond expectation whenever there is a change of manager..

Tottenham 3 Birmingham 1

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 01-12-2007, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

I am looking forward that Spurs is able to be in the top four at the end fo the session.

Ramos should be able to turn things around.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
I am looking forward that Spurs is able to be in the top four at the end fo the session.

Ramos should be able to turn things around.
Yo Bro Nacho,

Really hope that will happened end of the season but with such a bad start,we have a very tough uphill task to manage that as this season several other teams are playing much better than us !
And for us now the best bet to Europe next year it thru' cup competitions esp Uefa Cup that RAMOS have been a winner last 2 years !....

Tonite's game : Spurs 2 - Birmingham 0...

Come On U SPURS !!!!
Old 02-12-2007, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Yo Bro Nacho,

Really hope that will happened end of the season but with such a bad start,we have a very tough uphill task to manage that as this season several other teams are playing much better than us !
And for us now the best bet to Europe next year it thru' cup competitions esp Uefa Cup that RAMOS have been a winner last 2 years !....

Come On U SPURS !!!!
Spurs can still be in the top 6 at the end of this season!
Old 03-12-2007, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yo Bro Nacho,

Come On U SPURS !!!!
Come On U SPURS !!!!
Old 03-12-2007, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Spur, what happenned...
first defeat under Juande Ramos.
what a way to start a new managing job for Alex McLeish at Birmingham.
Their win first in White Hart Lane for about 24 years...

Spurs 2 Birmingham 3 and Robbie Keane got sent-off

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 03-12-2007, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
I just think Kaboul had a torrid time against most teams this season. But theres no doubt of his capabilities. Together with Samir Nasri and Frank Riberry, he is one of the best up and comming players from France. Give him time to settle and that lad is still young. I reckon if we ever sign another CB in January, we should loan him to other teams in the EPL so that he will get the feel of playing in England. But he should be able to be recalled coz we all know how fragile our players legs are. If I were the queen, I would give an OBE or MBE to our physios coz they have worked hard with players like Darren Anderton, Paul Allen, Gazza, Redknapp, Tim Sherwood, Sir Les, Sir Led, Danny Murphy....and the list goes on and on....
Yo,Bro,
After last nite game & Kaboul's blunder again,any comments ?
( Even the commentator kept saying again & again - how clumsy he is ? )
Think RAMOS may need to "eat his words that only desperate team buys in the Jan window"....and now Bale may be injured too !...Just wonder how can our "make shift defence" play against the stronger teams !

Disappointed that we have "leaked goals & especially dying mins again !"....
Old 03-12-2007, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 23
sinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

after last night's game...I think we got robbed by the ref lah

Keane's foul the most yellow card....where got red??? The ref missed so many hand ball....
Old 03-12-2007, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yo,Bro,
After last nite game & Kaboul's blunder again,any comments ?
( Even the commentator kept saying again & again - how clumsy he is ? )
Think RAMOS may need to "eat his words that only desperate team buys in the Jan window"....and now Bale may be injured too !...Just wonder how can our "make shift defence" play against the stronger teams !

Disappointed that we have "leaked goals & especially dying mins again !"....
absolutely shocking. bale injured, keane sent off, lost 2-3 at home to birmingham! i woke up and started watching from the 2nd half right before keane made it 2-1 with a fantastically connected tap in from a cross. did kaboul screw up again? and why was zokora playing so deep? you'd think he was a centre back.

when jerome roamed in to take the shot for birmingham's 2nd goal, the spurs defence reminded me of ramon vega and chris perry. ramos better throw a chair or a boot in the changing room.

Robbie Keane of Tottenham Hotspur is sent off for a messy tackle after scoring two goals against Birmingham City.
Old 03-12-2007, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfulguy View Post
after last night's game...I think we got robbed by the ref lah

Keane's foul the most yellow card....where got red??? The ref missed so many hand ball....
Besides that,think Birmingham packed their half most of the time so it made it tough for our stylish play....we should have just "bombing them with long balls or strike from distance"....and since we were thinly defended,they was very smart to keep attacking us in the dying minutes especially with us 10 players !.....

We depended too much on a comeback to win them !!!
Old 05-12-2007, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

King, Rocha and Dervite are back! 3 centre halves they are.....Each got 45mins during a 1-0 lost to Fulham in the reserves game. If King can sustain and Dervite improves, Spurs need not be looking at getting a Centre Back after all!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1