The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-06-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
No bro, we are talking different girls although both are indo maid and devoted muslim...mine is more thinner when I compare with the photo.
Seems the same but it's different because mine have only 2 daughters while yours have 3 daughters. Mine have never been to batam except once when I brought her there whilst yours seems to be familiar with batam.
Mine still in Singapore and working in Thomson area., Yrs working which area.

I am not surprised if my gal knows yr gal.
Maybe one of these days we all go Batam together. I can persuade my indo gal to have 4some with yours but I doubt mine will agree. Anyway I don't mind just go batam together, then secretly I ask yrs and you ask mine to go to bed.

Fucking with a new girl who is not a prostitute is always very thrilling especially without condom.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 01-06-2020 at 09:17 PM.
Old 01-06-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 5
Hello007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHello007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Seems the same but it's different because mine have only 2 daughters while yours have 3 daughters. Mine have never been to batam except once when I brought her there whilst yours seems to be familiar with batam.

Maybe one of these days we all go Batam together. I can persuade my indo gal to have 4some with yours but I doubt mine will agree. Anyway I don't mind just go batam together, then secretly I ask yrs and you ask mine to go to bed.

Fucking with a new girl who is not a prostitute is always very thrilling especially without condom.
Interesting idea😁
Old 02-06-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
No bro, we are talking different girls although both are indo maid and devoted muslim...mine is more thinner when I compare with the photo.
Paiseh bro. My bad..
Old 02-06-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello007 View Post
Interesting idea😁
It can be put into practice if tnkaki agree. I'm ready.
Old 02-06-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
Paiseh bro. My bad..
I also thought the same because my indo maid gf also have a daughter just graduate.
Old 02-06-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post

Mine is still working in CCK, i dont think girls will like to share their bf to other girls....not easy to persuade them...
I agreed, they performed much much better than prostitute....really enjoy sex with indon girls....but if i go batam i will find my others fb in working in batam, they have bigger boobs and more horny too....and they are not fl or massage girls or pub girls....
Old 02-06-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
o....and they are not fl or massage girls or pub girls....
Such lobang to fuck a girl who's not a fl, massage nor pub girls is really very fantastic.
Good luck.
Old 02-06-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexboi79 View Post
How come you guys so lucky able to hookup with these maids? Those I hunt in WeChat or Michat all is going for money only...

I dont do online dating at all...usually i approached them outside...talk a bit and ask for number... a couple of days ago outside lucky plaza ..i manage to get 2 filipina contacts...now chatting with them. One of them message already message me saying "miss you " already and gave me a emoticon kiss together with an emoticon pic of a small heart. The way we talk i already knew the game was on..hehehe....pretty sexy girl with nice figure and a firm ass. 30 years old and not single mum... now waiting for the phase 1 measures to ease and see if transit hotels will open. Sigh....such difficult times...
Old 02-06-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
This indo maid is a very good responsible human being. Although I knew her for about 3 to 4yrs, she never once ask me for money because of her self pride. A devout Indonesian Muslim, divorced and with 2 teenage daughter.

She age 40 but slim and still look OK but might not appeal to younger men. Making love with her was very real. When aroused, she will go on top of me , fuck me, and and then grind my penis which she insert into her vagina and then start to fuck me and grind me in a circular motion. Something I find it unique and intriguing.

And of course I fuck her raw. It's really very stupid to fuck your gf including maids, with a condom.

Yes, bro. One of my fb maid is also from indo, age 40 too, 3 kids and her elder about to graduate from U. Although she is MILF with average looking but still very horny on bed, sensitive nipples and love to grind me too in circular motion maybe this motion can reached their sensitive area and make her more horny.
She had self pride too but she did ask me to help her once a while due to some unforeseen circumstances. She had stick with me for 2 yrs already and still treated me well...ask me to stay with her in batam if she stop working in SG....haha
Bro, next time her daughter come here work as maid, she will need your help to take care of her daughter.
Old 02-06-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
anyone bro here knew this pinay maid?
anyone bro have try her?

https://photos.app.g$$$$$l/KTQ5t84VDxp1GUjLA
Can't see photo
Old 02-06-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, next time her daughter come here work as maid, she will need your help to take care of her daughter.
How i wish too, her daugther not bad looking....maybe I siaco her to ask her daugther to seek job here after graduate....haha
Old 02-06-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
I dont do online dating at all...usually i approached them outside...talk a bit and ask for number... a couple of days ago outside lucky plaza ..i manage to get 2 filipina contacts...now chatting with them. One of them message already message me saying "miss you " already and gave me a emoticon kiss together with an emoticon pic of a small heart. The way we talk i already knew the game was on..hehehe....pretty sexy girl with nice figure and a firm ass. 30 years old and not single mum... now waiting for the phase 1 measures to ease and see if transit hotels will open. Sigh....such difficult times...
bro you just approach them in Lucky and ask for number ? any trick

i always try online to know a bit then meet but now online getting more and more difficulty.

Up you +23
Old 02-06-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
they are not fl or massage girls or pub girls....
agree bro, need to treat them like good lady
Old 02-06-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
How i wish too, her daugther not bad looking....maybe I siaco her to ask her daugther to seek job here after graduate....haha
Bro no worry, look at their little salary n the queue in money remittance, their daughters will more likely to be maid also, it's either here or other countries. Always got new young blood flowing in non stop, no afraid no fish to hunt.
Old 02-06-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
as for me is opposite, i do my hunting online at the comfort of my laptop or mobile, no time to go hunting outside although i like to try some day...i manage to chat 2 maids during this CB, 1 pinay and 1 indo, getting to meet them this coming Sunday, since no transit room are allow yet, would try to get some hug hug kiss kiss and touch touch...better than staying at home looking at 4 walls....one bro had posted this indo maid picture here before...hope i can score some happening on Sunday...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1