The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Lyra

Old 14-02-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!
Re: Share your best BJs ever experienced

Anyone here encounter a good sloppy bbbj ?

With lots of saliva , dripping all the way and spitting on the cock full with deep throat’?

Like this kind

https://vjav.com/videos/270882/slopp...hoolgirl-amwf/
Old 14-02-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 4
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

An Indo DH, own self deep throat and allows me to push her head all the way till she gags and dripping saliva. Once she was kneeling on the floor and giving me a bj, as I was about to shoot my load, I pulled out from her mouth, masturbated while she eagerly open her mouth waiting, just when I am coming, I thrust it back all the way deep into her mouth, pulled her head in and face fucked her, shooting the entire load into the back of her throat. She gagged and coughed but swallowed every drop of my cum. Damn nice feeling..this one is a keeper.
Old 15-02-2022, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Best BJs by far for me - commercial ones. They really have the xperience and intent to make that experience pure gold.

2 in particular:

Anna - SG FL who literally blew my consciousness away. She latches onto your dick like a docking station and even after you've blown your load carries on flicking her tongue and sucking on you until you cry out for her to stop or you might just pee!

Natalie - the now retired Nuru Queen who gobbled you up to the balls as soon as she had you nude. More times have I blown my load thanks to her oral ministrations than her sliding all over me.
Old 15-02-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Topshag33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Milf working from changi airport ... She really swallowed.. best bjj ever.
Old 15-02-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 14
laser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant future

In school, under the staircase, beneath the auditorium....
Old 15-02-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
fomalu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilhamis View Post
Best bj for me was when this classmate of mine who i never thought we will do anything tgt suddenly wanted a booty call cause she was tipsy. This was after knowing each other for like 6-7 years. She came over my place and the rest is history. Gave me one of the best bjs ever. Licked from the balls to the tip of my dick while looking at me seductively. It was heaven lol
Still have her contact?
Old 16-02-2022, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Bro, which Anna is that?
Can share contact?
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Best BJs by far for me - commercial ones. They really have the xperience and intent to make that experience pure gold.

2 in particular:

Anna - SG FL who literally blew my consciousness away. She latches onto your dick like a docking station and even after you've blown your load carries on flicking her tongue and sucking on you until you cry out for her to stop or you might just pee!

Natalie - the now retired Nuru Queen who gobbled you up to the balls as soon as she had you nude. More times have I blown my load thanks to her oral ministrations than her sliding all over me.
Old 16-02-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

I'm a big big big sucker for blowjobs (pun intended).

Over the last 25 years, I had more than 20gfs/flings. If I lasted more than 3 months with them, usually means they have more-than-decent mouth skills or I managed to train them up.

I can't really put them into ranks, but there are more than a few memorable ones:-

1) The one who got me hooked to CIMs
She was the 1st ever girl (and not even a gf then) to make me cum in her mouth and perhaps that made me addicted to the world of CIMs. When she became my official OC in Uni days, oh boy did I make full use of that mouth.

We broke up after 2 years of dating, before hooking up again after barely 12 months. 1st thing I did? Of course was to shoot my full load into her mouth again.

2) The one who showed me the world of BJs
Before her, I dated a few in Secondary school when blowjobing was unheard of. When I dated this one in junior college, we started to explore and she was the 1 who suggested if I want to put my dick in her mouth. The rest is history.

And 20years later, we made history again when we hook up again (thank god for Facebook). A veteran now, she has made leaps and bounds in her BJ skills and included CIM in her new repertoire. Too bad for her fatso hubby who couldn't satisfy her now.

3) The one with the pretty face between my legs
A close hot clubbing friend who I always check out and who became my lover when she got divorced. She was quite shabby at blowing my dick but having that pretty porcelain flawless face going down on me and that slutty eyes looking up while sucking my dick was 1 of the best experience I always re-visit in my mind.

Bonus was when she allowed me to 'train' her up by enforcing frequent head jobs whenever we have the chance. She even granted my fantasy by allowing me to shoot my fucking load on her fucking pretty face. OMG.

4) The one who blew me during office hours
And who else but a colleague could do that? It was an amazing 12 months when she would ask me to the secluded staircase and blow me off almost 2-3 times a week before I quit and parted ways.

5) The one who I converted from Cat150
And the final one, which I am still 'seeing'. She was a Cat150 and definitely well-trained in the area of BBBJ. We fell in love, she cut her card within 2 weeks and went back China. We met in a few countries and Shenzhen and she serves up the legendary Cat150 service to a boyfriend.... before COVID kicks me and all we could do now is video-call to maintain this 'relationship'.

There must be at least 50 others which 90% should be commercial. (no.5 after she quit Cat150 should not be considered one).
Old 16-02-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

Mine was a slutty ONS I picked up online. Damn horny, met up with me without wearing any undies Went first for some food after picking her up, guided my hands to her pussy and she's already wet. Anyway, did her in my car ending with a super wet and slurpy BJ and CIM... And she frenched me straight after... first time tasting my own cum

Had to spend some time cleaning up the car seats after the deed
Old 16-02-2022, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Many years ago there was a popular masseuse who will unzip my pants and give me a short blowjob before washing. It’s abit unhygiene but feels good to let her taste my sweaty cock. She’s the one and only to do it this way. Some of you will know her.
Old 17-02-2022, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Bro, which Anna is that?
Can share contact?
Thanks
She's "retired" bro. But there are others who are equally adept. Look up Molly on the Health Club thread - she's a natural born jobber!
Old 17-02-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Karlman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarlman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
Years back I bumped into this young Malay chick who interned at my company during her poly days at one of the clubs. She recognised me n came over to my table to say hi n thanked me for all the guidance n help I gave her during her days in the company. When she went back to her table, I asked the waiter to send over a bottle of champagne to her table under my bill. Her friends n her were very impressed n eventually they came over n hung out with my friends n I.

At the end of the night, I offered to drive her back n somehow we ended up in a hotel. When she undressed, that was the first time I realised that she had such a great pair of breasts! They were big n firm n perky n symmetrically proportionate! Really beautiful pair of 34Cs.

And when she got down to give me a BJ, she had a tongue stud which she knew how to use it to pleasure a guy. I felt the hardness of the stud ride up my shaft n she used the stud to tease my dick head n pee hole too. It was really sensational n I actually blew my first load into her mouth within minutes. She swallowed n we had a real good time together that night.

She became my FB for a good 12 months until she got together with a Malay boy and last I checked on FB, she’s a tudung wearing mother of 4 kids! But she definitely is in my list of top BJs!
That’s your prize for having the EQ to send back a bottle of champagne after she took the initiative to give thanks to your guidance 👍🏼
Old 21-02-2022, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

For me, just to note this down - FL used coke for BBBJ. Cold of course. Many years ago. It was nice. Area G where there was or is a house hotel next door to shop. Nowadays can't find.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1