The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-12-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
Bros, u think they started their sex work in SG ??? You really think they were living a normal life as office worker or retail job in china and 1 fine day out of the blue, somehow they just.... "stumbled upon" this lobang to be a ml here ??

Listen LESS to the perfectly crafted stories that this sex workers TELL you.
How about those Juagen trained expert who will not even do HJ. Are they sex worker in China too. Just curious.
Old 12-12-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
This one I can attest to it. Is like those drink not enough water of bad breath, haha..
Yeah she wasn't aware of it. At the end of the session, she took one of those little scented sprays and sprayed into her mouth. I was like, babe, that's not working.
Old 12-12-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -70 / Power: 0
Mexes5 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Yeah she wasn't aware of it. At the end of the session, she took one of those little scented sprays and sprayed into her mouth. I was like, babe, that's not working.
What's the point of talking about this now?

She's enjoying her semi-retired lifestyle now while folks here still have to slug it out at work.
Old 12-12-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
How about those Juagen trained expert who will not even do HJ. Are they sex worker in China too. Just curious.
Just as curiois as you.
Don't understand why want to whack WK until smeared all MLs.
The logic machiam like hokkien saying Got Mustache is the father.
Old 13-12-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

About to reach the climax of World Cup 2022 FINAL. Pick from current available batch your preferred lineup for each position. 😂

FW - Xiao˛
MF - Jing˛
DF - Angel
GK - Zoya
Sub - Rayna
Old 13-12-2022, 12:07 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Just as curiois as you.
Don't understand why want to whack WK until smeared all MLs.
The logic machiam like hokkien saying Got Mustache is the father.
Very simple, sour grapes lor. What you cannot get must be lousy.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 13-12-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 22
jobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Reminds me of an and pai from more than 5 years ago - Xiao Mi. Also had bad breath and she was breathing out ‘sexily’ in my ears but I wanted to throw up. I’m also a french fan but I was trying to keep her face away from mine. If she leaned in for a kiss, I would’ve siam but thankfully she didn’t.
Old 13-12-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Very simple, sour grapes lor. What you cannot get must be lousy.
Don't get me wrong.
I do agree some MLs are not value for money at all which we can skipped.
I believe when we want to discuss a certain subject, don't go out of topic.
Guess a little intellectual will be good.

Personally, I have known of MLs(RTC pre-covid) who are single parent and trying to earn some money to give their kids back home a better life.
So to use the word ALL is......

At least Chiong with some standard lah.
Whack the WKs all you want but be fair to the decent MLs who provide the right services.
Old 13-12-2022, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 8
Tan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/nina-massage/

Location east jc , solo room, big and spacious. Very safe no security
Look 90% close to photo, big and soft racks, was chatty and funny throughout the whole massage, massage skill definitely not experience but can see she put in effort. Sensual was gfe oriented , can be wild autoroam 4g but i think depends on chemistry also. Head massage after, time was fully utilized . Definitely worth to rtm for more wilder version
Old 13-12-2022, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't get me wrong.

Personally, I have known of MLs(RTC pre-covid) who are single parent and trying to earn some money to give their kids back home a better life.

Wise words my man. Therefore I too recant. Throwing a wide net generalising "all" is unfair.

But I like to underscore your other statement - that to discuss a topic, one should stay within the course of discussion. Going off tangent and muddling it with off topic perspectives only serves to cloud, even erase, the original intentions.
Old 13-12-2022, 09:32 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 4117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't get me wrong.

At least Chiong with some standard lah.
Whack the WKs all you want but be fair to the decent MLs who provide the right services.
You are right, just like some jokers claimed all mls do fj. Really difficult to find such retarded brain.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 13-12-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wise words my man. Therefore I too recant. Throwing a wide net generalising "all" is unfair.

But I like to underscore your other statement - that to discuss a topic, one should stay within the course of discussion. Going off tangent and muddling it with off topic perspectives only serves to cloud, even erase, the original intentions.
Don't get me wrong. Not trying to be a hero.
As much as we are paying customer and deserve the right services.
We have to respect that no one in the right mind want to do this job.
Is the same as we want our boss to respect us even thou they pay our salary.
But for those who got slammed hard at work and trying to take on the ladies.
Try getting a new job then. It will do your mental being good. Be nice to yourself.
As you said, once the discussion went off topic, it is a disaster.
Old 13-12-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Try getting a new job then. It will do your mental being good. Be nice to yourself.
Will likely fall on deaf ears bro. In a vice forum that has zapping mechanism, era of keyboard warriors, no genuine consequence whatsoever regardless what is written. So long as people agree to disagree, that's good enough. For WK, OKT, overzealous or obsessed or emotionally imbalanced posters here, they will continue to behave in the manner they want, so just ignore them and focus on interacting with those whom we feel is like minded. After a while most of us will have an idea whom are the ones worth our time to read and respond, whom are the ones to just outright ignore.
Old 13-12-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
In agreement, as important that we should still keep such relationship transactional yet with a degree pf respect that they 挣钱 for their own financial needs. Although I must add that some mainly got themselves to such a state because of their spending habits, no judgement though.

Any stories, take it with a pinch of salt, we(customers) are however the last ppl they want to be associated with their real life. Regardless of what excuses you might think of.
Old 13-12-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Right, I totally forgot about FLs posing as MLs when on code red..

WKs, sour grape warriors, whatever you call them, they're everywhere. As long as one is happy and thinks he got fair value for what he paid it's all good

I'm kinda surprised I got zapped for this comment and even more amazed that it was over 100 pts lol. Are those people sponsors or donors or something?

Don't understand which part of my comment is disrespectful to women lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1