The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2015, 06:40 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Amos talking cock just to seek attention

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

This blogger wrote that:

Baby Amos, outraged at the lack of interest, continues to troll-bait
hahahaha... this is turning out to be such a funny situation.

Earlier at today (15 Dec 2015, 11.14am), Amos posted this "heart-wrenching" note for his family. It is rather obvious that Baby Amos is trying to create some "public outrage" over the "dire" situation that he is "in".

Poor thing....you got yourself into this ****.

A few hours later at 4.32pm, yet another post came out. It seems that Banana-Boy is furious that no one seemed to be paying much attention to his situation, even after that earlier sob-story.

A quick check of the usual crappy, anti-PAP, alternative-media sites revealed why Baby Amos is so upset.

TOC - Only one post about Amos on 12 Dec. Nothing about his latest "catch me if you can" antics of 15 Dec.

All Singapore Stuff, States Times Review, Wake Up Singapore, TR Emeritus - Zero mention (as of 15 Dec).

A.. BIG.. FAT.. Zero. Not even a sympathetic "poor, oppressed-by-evil-PAP" mention for Amos.

heeheheee... it looks like Amos only has his dubious Facebook supporters' shoulder to cry on. Even his one-time, anti-PAP buddies seem to have deserted him. Where is Roy Ng and Han Hui Hui?

Well, this just goes to prove two important points.

(1) Singapore's so-called "Democracy & Freedom of Speech Champions" / Alternative media / Opposition Supporters do not have any principles. They are quick to desert anyone who becomes a liability - no matter even if it is a "freedom of speech" issue which they so love to shout. Amos was once their poster-boy and darling, so why the cold-shoulder now?

(2) Amos's antics and posts are all simply intended to get him attention. He, if deprived of the attention that he seems to crave so much, will just 'die' (metaphorically speaking). Freedom of Speech? That's just a smokescreen to hide his base desire for notoriety and fame.

Update:
15 Dec 2015, 7.53pm: Amos has unleased yet another {TL;DR} post - seemingly threatening TOC for dunno-what-****, mentioning "Vincent molest me" again, taunting the police again, links to his pathetic blog, and oh, more vulgar words on religion.

He must be really crying his eyes out for some attention from his beloved Alternative Media. hahahaha...

Update 2:
Came across this video... it's so appropriate. It'd be a short countdown to the day when Amos has to face the music for his crass follies.

Copy from the original post here: http://duntalkcocklah.blogspot.sg/20...-interest.html

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1