The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2005, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
hotmilo is Cool - loads of Potential
Pat's Practice...

hey,,,brothers who have tried pat before....do u guys get bbbj from her or with cap??coz went to her twice without cap...but now starting to think a bit dangerous to do oral raw...and by the way...how often does these WL go for checkups?? Oral raw is shiok but considering the danger faced and somemore she so popular...confirm a lot of plp go to her..just like to see whether bros here still do oral raw with her and how u plp feel???
Old 23-03-2005, 06:29 PM
Samster

Re: Pat's Practice...

I took note that pat use listerine to wash her mouth everytime though ,,,dunno if it helps to minise risks of getting infected wif aids or std??
Old 23-03-2005, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light

I think they (WLs) do go for regular checkup, they are in this profession long enough to know better whether it's safe or not....what about those mature WLs, they're still around....to be honest, it's still a risk for both parties but up to individuals...maybe you can request her to bj you next time....some WLs always do bj whether you're regular or not.....btw visited mature WL (H16R19) last saturday, no time for fj....simply CIM.....too shiok to control...hehe

Adios...
Old 23-03-2005, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashGNR
I think they (WLs) do go for regular checkup, they are in this profession long enough to know better whether it's safe or not....what about those mature WLs, they're still around....to be honest, it's still a risk for both parties but up to individuals...maybe you can request her to bj you next time....some WLs always do bj whether you're regular or not.....btw visited mature WL (H16R19) last saturday, no time for fj....simply CIM.....too shiok to control...hehe

Adios...
Agree that doing raw is shiok. PAT is a hygenic WL. Understd fm her prev that after inpsecting a customer's cock which seems to be in bad condition, she imm rejected him. Refund the money n ask him to go out of the rm. She claim WLs are mostly more afraid of AIDs or STD than men thought. Every mth, they will go for check-up physically n once every 3mth, they will test their blood.
Old 23-03-2005, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Many WLs do BBBJ. What u expect? For a list of stds upon skin contact go look up the sexual health issue.

U want to know u ask her yourself, ask to see her health check card and u will know. No point asking in here.

Who likes to get disease while earning money?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmilo
hey,,,brothers who have tried pat before....do u guys get bbbj from her or with cap??coz went to her twice without cap...but now starting to think a bit dangerous to do oral raw...and by the way...how often does these WL go for checkups?? Oral raw is shiok but considering the danger faced and somemore she so popular...confirm a lot of plp go to her..just like to see whether bros here still do oral raw with her and how u plp feel???
Old 23-03-2005, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

During my last session with CAT 150 WL, Iris, she advised me to wash my dickhead by pulling back the foreskin and wash with water and soap..(This is something which I never learnt from my parents.)

One other things, before you go to brothels, ensure that your cock and backside is clean.

(Iris check my cock during bath, and told me that my cock is dirty.. and taught me how to keep it clean..and said to me, "oral sex with condom for you ,okay?"
Old 23-03-2005, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 21
bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of

Bros... wash ya up does not mean clean.. all I can say is this.. no mater how clean a person seems or looks does not mean anything, many of the HIV+ people are educated and well groomed...

Be Responsible do a test:
DSC Clinic 62540212
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Sat fr 1.30 to 3.30 pm, Tue and Wed fr 6.30 to 8pm.
Old 24-03-2005, 12:51 AM
Samster

I dunt like the way colin_23 talks coz this is a forum where u should talk about the issues going on in petain and the practise they uphold...my idea of posting this msg is also to warn bros to wear something and dunt think about shiok...

health card is what...so u mean if she check once a month.,,,and ibetween this period she got it from someone and pass to u the next week but within that month,,,,so in the end u will still gena...

can enjoy bonking,,,but think of safety as well is the msg i am trying to convey...stop talking like a gangster...
Old 24-03-2005, 01:06 AM
Samster

bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of

Quote:
I dunt like the way colin_23 talks coz this is a forum where u should talk about the issues going on in petain and the practise they uphold...my idea of posting this msg is also to warn bros to wear something and dunt think about shiok...

health card is what...so u mean if she check once a month.,,,and ibetween this period she got it from someone and pass to u the next week but within that month,,,,so in the end u will still gena...

can enjoy bonking,,,but think of safety as well is the msg i am trying to convey...stop talking like a gangster...
The once a month check is for STD onli, for HIV is 3 months 1 time and remember HIV can remember undetectable for 3 months, please do not think that onli WL in GL(a lot of those kanna is say they shou shan, retire actually is kanna, esp nw competition very competitive, everyone wanna RAW) kanna, if I was not wrong there was a few cases in 2002 from PT, one of them jumped down the building after learning abt she was HIV+, this is no joke, you can ask ur WL if they remember. There are many angpai in PT who do RAW, I shall not disclose names, but if u wanan know mebbe ask ur WL next time in PT, clues I can give is H14 got 2, H5 got 1 upstairs, H10 got 2 at least. If you search my HIV thread below you will have realised that the HIV shit for mi started when I witness one fella kanna HIV+ at AFA testing. So bros esp the young ones.. please cap one. Another fact, HIV prevalence at Riau Islands etc is 30% meaning out of 10 gers 3 are +... dun becos song die

DSC Clinic 62540212

Last edited by bongster; 24-03-2005 at 01:08 AM. Reason: typo paiseh
Old 24-03-2005, 01:26 AM
Samster

thanks bro bongster ...u really know the circuit well...and thanks for the info...when u said there was this wl who jump down,,,,think of it so pitiful...from now onwards will wear a helmet liao...no matter how shiok ,,
Old 24-03-2005, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
thanks bro bongster ...u really know the circuit well...and thanks for the info...when u said there was this wl who jump down,,,,think of it so pitiful...from now onwards will wear a helmet liao...no matter how shiok ,,
If you wanna eradicate your fear, I suggest you go for a test at AFA 3 months after your last risky encounter, remember to cap up (put on properly hor dun leave air bubble if not break) in the future and SLEEP WELL :P

DSC Clinic 62540212
Old 24-03-2005, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 20
pete_i_ is one of the Best!pete_i_ is one of the Best!pete_i_ is one of the Best!

bro hotmilo,

I would like to stand up for pat, before pat bj, she will ask the customer whether he likes to blow it with or without cap. So the choice is urs bro~ and if u scare then u let her blow it with cap....rite?

anyway HIV will only pass thru wound, so as long as u dun have ulser or any wound on ur dick or her mouth then HIV won't pass to u or her. If both of u got ulser and u start french kissing then u will also get HIV....this is wat i heard bro~
Old 24-03-2005, 08:31 AM
Samster

collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hotmilo,

Pat has been working here since a long time ago when prices were 50 bucks for her service. From 50 bucks to 40 bucks now, the number of customers she served is numerous, so how u expect her to stay 'clean' or anything like the rest of the WLs. Just wish to mention she try her best to protect herself.

Just wish to point out that so far from long time ago till now her customers kept on going back to her and if she have any stds than she will not be allowed to work for so long till now.

Appreciate u trying to warn bros about commercial sex take precautions but cause u single out pat particularly and this is going to affect her.

Most of the bros here know what an ang pai means high risk. Simple enough. It is up to individual. If u don't want BBBJ, no one can force u.

Commercial sex is never safe. If there's anything wrong with your body go see a doctor get the results than post here. Than u will be doing a help to bros here.

Quote:

Last edited by collin_23; 24-03-2005 at 08:46 AM.
Old 24-03-2005, 08:33 AM
Samster

Yep, pat will ask. I can double verify that cause I used to be one of her customer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_i_
bro hotmilo,

I would like to stand up for pat, before pat bj, she will ask the customer whether he likes to blow it with or without cap. So the choice is urs bro~ and if u scare then u let her blow it with cap....rite?

anyway HIV will only pass thru wound, so as long as u dun have ulser or any wound on ur dick or her mouth then HIV won't pass to u or her. If both of u got ulser and u start french kissing then u will also get HIV....this is wat i heard bro~
Old 24-03-2005, 08:44 AM
Samster

Listerine is supposed to help but it can't kill all the germs and bacterias. If there's ulcer or blood from bleeding gums than will still spread diseases.

Aids does not spread through kissing or BBBJ. The percentage is very low and so far no such cases reported yet in the world.

For HIV info, go look up the HIV thread and the other stick threads by Big Sexy for stds info on how they spread and u can be affected.

Sam's list of Faq when u join also got mention the various stds and how they can spread. Perhaps u may want to take a look.

Quote:
I took note that pat use listerine to wash her mouth everytime though ,,,dunno if it helps to minise risks of getting infected wif aids or std??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1