The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2024, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of
Re: Edging

Gd to see more ml with edging skills.
Any ml edging with zhut zhut top and bottom?
Old 18-04-2024, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
KennyGrey is Cool - loads of Potential

I just feel comfortable doing edging only with my partner. I don't know why
Old 18-04-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
clorets369 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmymother View Post
Relatively old bird / old lurker here. Been meaning to give some reviews as I've benefitted from the bros in this forum, but have not gotten down to doing so.

I should define what I think is edging - the ML makes you almost cum, stops just when you are about to do so, and does that all over again. Very few MLs actually do this. If have, I'll be eager to get the CTC from you!

With that said, here are my brief reviews of those I've tried, with thanks to the bros who have passed on the CTCs.

1. Coco from Hegre Massage thread. Does not edge. But by far best technique for building up and makes for big explosion. Price is way too high.

2. MM recommended by bro jackiekof. Edges once or twice on request. Cute and added service of BF - another thing I really like. Loses to Coco on technique, but not on anything else. Price is affordable. Best overall so far.

3. 7P over at SLG. Edges like crazy upon request, got me struggling a lot and moaning like a little girl. Best edging technique, but face/body not the easiest to get past.

4. Vicky (temp RTC) recommended by bro kazunori. Very erotic and different experience overall. Probably the most dominatrix type. Does not edge (based on my definition) but the techniques make you feel all kinds of strange. I had lots of prostate penetration play but personally not my thing, so a bit scared to go back. Some might love it.

Others I'm keen to try but have not had the time yet (thank you for the CTCs): bro Shiinn's Bugis contact - looks good and review sounds like good edging. Bro kazunori's orchard contact - could be similar to MM I hope? Bro sxhardrocker's / domboy's A*, and bro domboy's J.

Special mention - bro bignehneh's description at post 317 page 22 is really the best and exactly what I'm searching for. Unfortunately it's likely to be just a fictional story and there's probably no real CTC for this.
Bro mind sharing mm contact. Tia
Old 18-04-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
rundevilrun87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post
Keen then pm me la dun lazy...
pm'ed bro!!
Old 18-04-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
clorets369 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysKopiTalk View Post
---

After working out in the gym, I was feeling sore so I decided to look for a massage.I stumbled upon a massage shop near the mrt.So i went in,asked to see the girls.Out of all, a syt ML caught my attention as she is sweet looking and playful kinda vibe with a pleasant looking face,she quite petit with a D cup in yoga pants and spaghetti top. I went into the room and changed into the shorts given.She knocked the door and started small talk with me.Talked well with her as I clicked quite well with her. She gave a solid hard massage that loosen my back muscles, after that she started to slide her hands around my butt and keep accidentally touch my crotch area. After awhile,she asked me "do you want to experience something special not the usual specials",so I wasn't sure what she meant so I said "yeah sure",so I was still lying down,I heard sound of pulling down her spaghetti top.That moment I knew what it was,she asked me if I was ready for it. I'm like yeah so she begin to put her boobs in between my rod the feeling was great at the same time she looked into my eyes,the feeling was out of the world. I was controlling the urge from cumming.I was enjoying sucking her boobs while she continue to hand job me.In no time I ejaculated at shot at her breast.The last 10 min she gave me a relaxing head massage. So in the end I paid 70 + 1B which I feel very worth.Will RTM more often .Do Dm me for ctc

-----

Bro im keen, able to share contacts please

Bro I’m keen too. Mind sharing with me the contact. Thanks
Old 18-04-2024, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
ohmymother deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clorets369 View Post
Bro mind sharing mm contact. Tia
ask bro jackiekof and upz him!
Old 18-04-2024, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Laserboom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitemikey View Post
found a real certified medical physio-therapist that is trained in massage to stimulate muscle recovery, blood circulation and lymphatic drainage.

She has translated those skills into edging and prostate maintenance in Singapore.

Linda is quite a shy & homely type - not those fake horny type. Girl next door feel and her massage is the authentic type to relieve stiff shoulders and sore back. Her teasing is not bad too with good GFE.

Solid 三起三落!
Can pm contacts please
Old 18-04-2024, 11:25 PM
Samster

Laserboom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
u most welcome bro! Baobao is truely a gem and her back massage is next level too! plus she very horny hahahahahaha
Bro can pm bb contacts please
Old 19-04-2024, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 863 / Power: 19
Heaventidus is a splendid one to beholdHeaventidus is a splendid one to beholdHeaventidus is a splendid one to beholdHeaventidus is a splendid one to beholdHeaventidus is a splendid one to beholdHeaventidus is a splendid one to beholdHeaventidus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Today was at bugis and thought why not book a session with this chio bu xmm kelly.

Booked for 1.5hr cos wanted to try KC her and try to get her to edge me, oh man imagine the feeling of being edge and see this pretty face. Since vicky not in shop anymore, must train a new one in boonkeng!! After she asked the GQ, i spent 15min explaining indepth what is edging and how she should do it slowly and showed her some videos. She tried and i lasted around 20min before blasting my shot.

Total dmg 85 + 1b1r, can roam top but when roam bottom she seems super shy! Massage wise can give her 7.5/10, 1 point improvement since the last 4 hands with dior!

I think 2 more sessions can add her to my master edging list! Will update again!!

Pm me for my list of MLs!!
Thanks bro for sharing the MR! Booked her for 1.5 hr. I shall not explain too much since similar to bro Kazuhiro had mentioned. GFE and service 100% ~ One word, no regret! ��
Old 19-04-2024, 06:02 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 643 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3878 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone wanna try big neh neh Lina? pM me....

Old 19-04-2024, 06:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
poppoppop is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro
Pls PM her contact.
Thanks
Old 20-04-2024, 09:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
raykid is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Anyone wanna try big neh neh Lina? pM me....

Hi bro, can I have the ctc. Many thks.
Old 20-04-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
xizhuangnan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Today was at bugis and thought why not book a session with this chio bu xmm kelly.

Pm me for my list of MLs!!
Hello Kazunori bro, kindly share contact. Would like to support Kelly.
Old 20-04-2024, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
After working out in the gym, I was feeling sore so I decided to look for a massage.I stumbled upon a massage shop near the mrt.So i went in,asked to see the girls.Out of all, a syt ML caught my attention as she is sweet looking and playful kinda vibe with a pleasant looking face,she quite petit with a D cup in yoga pants and spaghetti top. I went into the room and changed into the shorts given.She knocked the door and started small talk with me.Talked well with her as I clicked quite well with her. She gave a solid hard massage that loosen my back muscles, after that she started to slide her hands around my butt and keep accidentally touch my crotch area. After awhile,she asked me "do you want to experience something special not the usual specials",so I wasn't sure what she meant so I said "yeah sure",so I was still lying down,I heard sound of pulling down her spaghetti top.That moment I knew what it was,she asked me if I was ready for it. I'm like yeah so she begin to put her boobs in between my rod the feeling was great at the same time she looked into my eyes,the feeling was out of the world. I was controlling the urge from cumming.I was enjoying sucking her boobs while she continue to hand job me.In no time I ejaculated at shot at her breast.The last 10 min she gave me a relaxing head massage. So in the end I paid 70 + 1B which I feel very worth.Will RTM more often .Do Dm me for ctc
Pmed to those keen
Old 20-04-2024, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
qwerty99999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty99999 View Post

Booked a session with Kelly yesterday for 1hr.

Name: Kelly

Age: She's young. Definitely in her 20s. She is easily one of the youngest and not to mention, cutest MLs I have ever met. Most MLs I have met, if not all of them, are in their 30s.

Height: About 160cm minus a bit

Look: 15/10. She looks just like in her photo. And those oversized glasses that she is wearing, adds on to her cuteness.

Body: 8.5/10

Massage: 8/10. Not as bad as I braced myself to be. She did concentrated on some of the stiff areas of my shoulders and back. She gave me a hand and foot massage as well. Felt weird at first but i guess it's just me because it's the first time I am receiving it. She also has great strength despite her small frame and stature. When she was massaging my arm, she pulled my arm forward. As I was still lying down, I jerked forward, nearly falling off the bed and colliding into her. We both had a laugh. She looked so cute when she was apologizing. All in all, an above average message that I kinda liked.

Teasing: 7.5/10. She is definitely not as close to Vicky's and Amy's standards but she isn't a total noob. Her willingness to learn as I guide her along, shows that she is trying her best. And that, is a very important aspect in a person. If she keeps this up, hopefully she will reach Vicky/Amy levels soon.

RTM: If I am around the area again.

Hygiene: 10/10. No odour from her at all.

Character: 10/10. She was very patient in trying to learn. She is also an easy person to chat with and click with. As she was super cute, I was actually a little bit nervous at the start when I first met her. She sensed it and helped break the ice and soon I was chatting with her as how I normally would have chatted with other MLs.

Overall, I am happy with her service and will recommend her to others.

Thank you.
For those who want her contacts, search her name using the search function. Her contacts are prominently displayed and bumped up everyday in 2 threads in this forum.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1