The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2016, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1872 / Power: 22
Romeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant future
Re: Have you tried have you blindfolded your sex partner for blowjob before?

Many years back know this girl and after awhile talk about bondage and realize she loves it but her bf then is those guai guai type. In fact she also look guai guai type. So i suggest we try that but no penetration n she agreed. brought her home, blindfold her and tie her up. then start stripping her and wipe and slap and pinch her body. since cannot fuck her pussy so fuck her mouth hahahahah. after that she likes it so often will meet up for it. And yes i did fuck her pussy after few session
Old 16-11-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

No, I wish... just some random slutty model pics found online, bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
Libero

who is she?

ur wife?
Old 16-11-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Boom, good catch bro. Guai guai types are generally easy to be submissive and once you hook their passion into this, they are in.

The tough ones are the wild sexy ones who wants to take charge and ride you hard. It's not easy to tame and they might be the ones wanting to blindfold or tie you up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo View Post
Many years back know this girl and after awhile talk about bondage and realize she loves it but her bf then is those guai guai type. In fact she also look guai guai type. So i suggest we try that but no penetration n she agreed. brought her home, blindfold her and tie her up. then start stripping her and wipe and slap and pinch her body. since cannot fuck her pussy so fuck her mouth hahahahah. after that she likes it so often will meet up for it. And yes i did fuck her pussy after few session
Old 17-11-2016, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo View Post
Bro

Did u trick her to bj for other guys before?
Old 26-03-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Lol

I know this slut love to get blindfolded

So I invite my India Friend to fuck her hard

She thought I am fucking her
Old 09-11-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

Lol
This become real thing in real life
Old 09-11-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2048 / Power: 19
jason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah nice story
Old 09-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
afroboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

this kind of story should post in edmw not here
Old 04-02-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Lol

Gf BJ for another guy
Old 06-02-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 12
jnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i had a close female friend, her ex-bf blindfolded her and trick her into blowing his friend. She got so angry and upset almost wanted to make a police report. Months later on his birthday, she actually blind folded him during their staycay and trick him back. He thought she was blowing him but actually she invited a gay man to blow him and ride him. he didn't knew it until she show him the video she had recorded that day and they finally broke off.
Old 06-02-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 16
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnj29 View Post
i had a close female friend, her ex-bf blindfolded her and trick her into blowing his friend. She got so angry and upset almost wanted to make a police report. Months later on his birthday, she actually blind folded him during their staycay and trick him back. He thought she was blowing him but actually she invited a gay man to blow him and ride him. he didn't knew it until she show him the video she had recorded that day and they finally broke off.
What a revenge
Old 06-02-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Should ask bapok or Bangala blow him leh.

Haha
Old 06-02-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
after she tried yours, u ask ur bro or good friend who is hiding in another room to come out and put his dick into her mouth.

To let her think that she was actually bj u but fact is not.

Let her cim 2 times

Afterward take off the blindfold and surprise her OR ask the guy to go away and hide
no chance to try that YET
Old 08-02-2021, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Did ur friend try on other bad guys? Like blindfold the bad guy then let one Bangala blow the bad guy?
Old 02-09-2021, 08:21 AM
Samster

If get Bangala blow the guy, funny sia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1