The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: this property agent join onlyfans

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post
In her profile, says 'Risque and NSFW contents warning alert', so it could be a NSFW teasing pics or any other but she does customized online special request which is good because it's so hard to find a local OF girl here that does custom vids for you, however, the price varies depending on the content you requested.

For me, back then, I subbed to a few SG OF girls here before and checking out their content, some of them are free to subscribe and they do have lots of nude post behind paywall (a min of 5-10 dollars) but none of them did customs. Not to mention that if you want to have the first priority to be in a one on one sexting with those girls, you have to tip an amount to get their attention and if you're lucky enough, you might ended up being the TOP % person of the month and that reward will lead you get to meet up with the girl and have sex with her.

I was this close to become the top person to meet up with one OF girl but her other subscribers beat me to it
One mountain is higher than another mountain (the chinese saying, please direct translate lol), but basically there are other richer bros who are willing to pay more, that's why you lose, but then if u throw too much money, might as well go dome L or something better, at least can see, can touch can feel. but to each their own money... how bros spend money is their problem, yes but dont over do it, like throw 1-2k to see nudes/pic/vids, might as well go have a good bonk!
Old 17-12-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
You think so?

One property agent have good sales doesnt mean others will do good too...

Some thought go insurance agent will have good money end up going back to corporate world. While some heng one go in 1-2 years get all those MDRT award and huat.... Depends one
Old 17-12-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Basically, everyone interested whether she got nude posts.
Me too , camping
Old 18-12-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You think so?

i worked as a runner for a top 3 agent during my part time days. its the same as insurance line, within the division, they will combine the sales to push certain agents up on the list. so that they make division look like it is high performing one. so i'll usually take such top ranks as a pinch of salt. most are team work instead of a singular top agent.

even that there are real agents who really make it, it takes a lot of network, connection and luck to be successful. hard work too. to really earn a lot of commission, it takes a lot of hard work and backbreaking work (pun intended). if they have spare time, trust me, they would rather make more sales than to do OF.

only those who didn't make it as ppty agent will have second or third line of work.
Old 18-12-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

no preview in OF?
Old 18-12-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
i worked as a runner for a top 3 agent during my part time days.
runner means what? like kopi boy? or help them settle admin stuff with excel all those? is the pay good? hahaha

but didnt know they combine sales and push someone to make them top, wtf insurance industry so dark one ah
Old 19-12-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
One mountain is higher than another mountain (the chinese saying, please direct translate lol), but basically there are other richer bros who are willing to pay more, that's why you lose, but then if u throw too much money, might as well go dome L or something better, at least can see, can touch can feel. but to each their own money... how bros spend money is their problem, yes but dont over do it, like throw 1-2k to see nudes/pic/vids, might as well go have a good bonk!
Exactly, well said, brother!
Old 19-12-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro you statement is, OF is better than being property agent. "Its good money. better than ppty agent" your statement above, just said otherwise. "if they have spare time, trust me, they would rather make more sales than to do OF. "
I think essentially you can see I am pointing out, your one pole cannot whack down the whole boat- my point..
I stand by my statements of if u can make it as a ppty agent, u don’t need to be on OF.

If u are a half baked agent, then OF is a better source of income.

Quote:
runner means what? like kopi boy? or help them settle admin stuff with excel all those? is the pay good? hahaha

but didnt know they combine sales and push someone to make them top, wtf insurance industry so dark one ah
Before there is CEHAS, everyone can be an agent. I’m more like the guy who did all the dirty work my agent don’t want to do - like viewing, cold calls, paper work, handing over apartment etc etc. I also do negotiation when required. Good pay as a PT for a poly/uni students
Old 19-12-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
powerman11 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

been following this lady due to her chili business advertisements on fb. always post very hot pics. would definitely engage her if she got do FL.
Old 19-12-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerman11 View Post
been following this lady due to her chili business advertisements on fb. always post very hot pics. would definitely engage her if she got do FL.
dont think she will resort to that hahah. she got rich hunks all around her, dont need go out do external FL... even if she ever comes out, I think 1 pop would be much higher than our Dome L pricing hahah
Old 19-12-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 5
sexysexybomb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexysexybomb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

got nude photo?
if got please share here
she is hot and sexy
Old 20-12-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
wcrwcr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

subbed to her
Old 20-12-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcrwcr View Post
subbed to her
is it worth the 18.88 usd?
Old 20-12-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
is it worth the 18.88 usd?

Hahaha. Yes. That is the main question.
Old 20-12-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3052 / Power: 23
hotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond repute

Is there any Nude photo videos?

She’s married but she still openly go out with her flings

Drank with her few times with her flings . Waiting for opportunities 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1