The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2024, 05:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 💕 Happy Bonk - onlY for Sponsor Gal - SgMoMo

https://sgbeautycastle8.com/baby-vietnamese-chio-babe/

Name: Baby
Looks: Refer to pictures & video
Height: 1.62m
Weight: 49kg
Boobs: 38’B’ (All Natural)

As usual beauty filters actual person is in her late 20s or early 30s, baby is still a pretty matured lady and have a solid man made boobs C++ this is her plus point. Her massage is quite simple nothing to shout about.

1. Bath alone
2. Simple massage
3. Fj cowgirl doggy then missionary, she is fine with hard n long banging will enjoy the session no complain.
4. Bath alone kiss goodbye

She is also same with cherry and tiantain. Looks like this spa no SYT so pls expect a bit lower, okt listing also typo out $100 but shld be $110 as Baby said. My previous dmg here also $110 so no issue for me. Baby is good but not great so she doesn't made it into my hall of great bonks album.

RTF no, I prefer tian tian or cherry.

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878

Last edited by Rock999; 12-04-2024 at 10:57 PM.
Old 03-04-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xunburntx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes went yesterday. Have to manage expectation.
Old 04-04-2024, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
thimo82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock999 View Post
https://sgbeautycastle8.com/tian-tia...erb-chio-babe/

Name: 甜甜 (Tian Tian)
Height: 1.6m
Weight: 48kg
Boobs: 38’B’ (Natural)
Origin: Vietnam 越南
Pussy: Trimmed

$110
Edited:
Her boobs is all natural a bit papaya liao but still QC passed with my 龟仙人 face squeeze boobs

New FL just landed 3 days ago fresh. She is not as young as stated online pictures also not as young with the usual beauty filters, definitely is her from the pictures but actual person looks more matured already. Probably at her 30s, not SYT ah so pls take noted she is not as young as Lisa or Tina. This is only her disadvantage only but at $110 I really no complain sia.

She is a real pro masseuse 120% win hands down of all the FL I had all over, her oil massages is super fully from head to toe front and back full body. This one I can say already all the money spend kick back liao.

1. Bath alone
2. Superb fully body massage best of all
3. BBBJ wah sia she damn experience suck lick DT grab balls etc
4. DFK no tomorrow
5. FJ was super she on top slow n sensual she enjoy my small little bird inside her, she will lay down flat full body to body legs straight aligned with mine. There is no rush at all I enjoyed deep hug tight and pump slowly. Next is change to missionary really beh tahan ended there, WTF her both legs kiap me don't let me pull out after cum. It is only after a while she had her enjoyment of my little bird in her then let me pull out, this one is really another enjoyable moment sia.
6. She go wash clean then follow by me bathroom too small.

RTF is hell of yesssss

PS, she is a matured FL not young but very experienced. Same location with Cherry in the east. If you are not sure just go there camp and see the ladies sitting outside the Spa during dinner time. And probably if you don't want FJ her massage is good and relaxing.

Added into my hall of great bonks album.

Up my points lah if you find my FR helpful, thanks.
Not exaggerating but its been such a long time i had such a passionate fuck session. teasing with kissing during massage, DFK, caressing, slowly remove our clothes.

Shiok to the max.

She is not as old as I thought, I would say late 20s or early 30s. Definitely horny enough to please you and herself.

Please treat her well bros.

Last edited by thimo82; 18-04-2024 at 10:17 AM.
Old 04-04-2024, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

FR for this super nice and friendly lady as follows;

Look : 8/10 (Natural beauty look)
Body : 8/10 (Sexy figure with long leg)
Boob : B plus (Natural beauty)
BBBJ : 8/10 (also during shower together)
Cat bath : 8/10
Frenching : Yes
Massage : 9/10 (hard and good massage before the session)
GFE : 8/10 (very warm and friendly gal who glow on you)
FJ : 9/10 ( accomoditative with multiple position)
RTF : countless times already
Dodo’s new web page is as follows;

http://www.xfy20.com/girl.php?id=81
Old 05-04-2024, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 1
dididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

$110
Edited:
Her boobs is all natural a bit papaya liao but still QC passed with my 龟仙人 face squeeze boobs

New FL just landed 3 days ago fresh. She is not as young as stated online pictures also not as young with the usual beauty filters, definitely is her from the pictures but actual person looks more matured already. Probably at her 30s, not SYT ah so pls take noted she is not as young as Lisa or Tina. This is only her disadvantage only but at $110 I really no complain sia.

She is a real pro masseuse 120% win hands down of all the FL I had all over, her oil massages is super fully from head to toe front and back full body. This one I can say already all the money spend kick back liao.

1. Bath alone
4. DFK no tomorrow
5. FJ was super she on top slow n sensual she enjoy my small little bird inside her, she will lay down flat full body to body legs straight aligned with mine. There is no rush at all I enjoyed deep hug tight and pump slowly. Next is change to missionary really beh tahan ended there, WTF her both legs kiap me don't let me pull out after cum. It is only after a while she had her enjoyment of my little bird in her then let me pull out, this one is really another enjoyable moment sia.

RTF is hell of yesssss

PS, she is a matured FL not young but very experienced. If you are not sure just go there camp and see the ladies sitting outside the Spa during dinner time. And probably if you don't want FJ her massage is good and relaxing.

If you were like me who needs a recommendation, I always came looking from the hall of great bonks.

Was lucky manage to book on last min. Not going to say too much. But wth did I just went through... For merely 110 there was an actual 35 mins good message till I worry there might not be enough time to finish. Fred not as the build up is exciting and passionate, it is as accurate as bro Rock999 mention. The milf chio leh, after finish still got to hug and kiss until you manage to catch your breath.

RTM/F is definitely.

Refer to Rock999 FR for more detail

Last edited by dididino; 16-04-2024 at 11:28 AM.
Old 05-04-2024, 09:13 PM
Samster

Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xunburntx View Post
Yes went yesterday. Have to manage expectation.
Which girl you call mind to share? So far tian tian is worth the bang
Old 09-04-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

FR for this super nice and friendly lady as follows;

Look : 8/10 (Natural beauty look)
Body : 8/10 (Sexy figure with long leg)
Boob : B plus (Natural beauty)
BBBJ : 8/10 (also during shower together)
Cat bath : 8/10
Frenching : Yes
Massage : 9/10 (hard and good massage before the session)
GFE : 8/10 (very warm and friendly gal who glow on you)
FJ : 9/10 ( accomoditative with multiple position)
RTF : countless times already
Dodo’s new web page is as follows;

http://www.xfy22.com/girl.php?id=81
Old 11-04-2024, 08:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Kikiliking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
If you were like me who needs a recommendation, I always came looking from the hall of great bonks.

Was lucky manage to book on last min. Not going to say too much. But wth did I just went through... For merely 110 there was an actual 35 mins good message till I worry there might not be enough time to finish. Fred not as the build up is exciting and passionate, it is as accurate as bro Rock999 mention. The milf chio leh, after finish still got to hug and kiss until you manage to catch your breath.

RTM/F is definitely.

Not worth. Sick then cannot BJ and a strange smell from
Old 11-04-2024, 08:06 PM
Samster (M)

Kikiliking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post

RTM/F is definitely.

Not worth and sick. No BJ and strange smell from below
Old 12-04-2024, 06:48 PM
Samster

Lol new nick confirm no happy bonks lah
Old 12-04-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster (M)

jennyfertan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

$110
Edited:

1. Bath alone
4. DFK no tomorrow

RTF is hell of yesssss

PS, she is a matured FL not young but very experienced. Same location with Cherry at 48 Sims Place. If you are not sure just go there camp and see the ladies sitting outside the Spa during dinner time. And probably if you don't want FJ her massage is good and relaxing.

I have never left a post before as you can tell, but I just had to leave a review for her.

I have to say Tian Tian has immensely exceeded my expectation at that price point. GFE & teasing is 10, looks mature but chio nonetheless, cheerful and playful at the same time; i.e. I guarantee you will be satisfied.

If my words gave any affirmation despite the low post count, do note I'm an active patron around Dome 1 & 2 and it is honestly very rare that I leave a review.

Also, don't trust false reviews like she x give bj & smelling below.

The only downside that I have to comment is her boobs which Rock999 mentioned; a bit papaya.

Thank you for the rec.
Old 12-04-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster

Real n honest FR sharing will help cheongster, I had been thru newbie and kena numerous landmines. I got nothing in return for all of my FR, even dome 1 okt offered $10 discount I also told them give it to the girls and those landmine I won't write fake FR for the sake of $10 discount. Knn already landmine I ban the okt liao get similj discount for what.

Sharing honest and true FR of cos based on my preference is for ppl like me in the beginning to have at least a base reference what to expect.

Do note really pls lower expectations a bit there no SYT. For SYT Lida is better choice but service not up to standard so is up to your choice. I think time to check Lida again a bit missing her young smooth fair skin n body.
Old 12-04-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Real n honest FR sharing will help cheongster, I had been thru newbie and kena numerous landmines. I got nothing in return for all of my FR, even dome 1 okt offered $10 discount I also told them give it to the girls and those landmine I won't write fake FR for the sake of $10 discount. Knn already landmine I ban the okt liao get similj discount for what.

Sharing honest and true FR of cos based on my preference is for ppl like me in the beginning to have at least a base reference what to expect.
Cheers and really love your FR but maybe tone down on the reveal of location. A bit too open already. Influx of more viets at that joint also making it less discreet.
Old 12-04-2024, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Cheers and really love your FR but maybe tone down on the reveal of location. A bit too open already. Influx of more viets at that joint also making it less discreet.
Ya true, had edited. Thanks for pointing out

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Old 13-04-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Parmaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Two reviews for the two massage ladies I've recently visited.

1. SanSan (https://sgbeautycastle8.com/sansan-m...st-fuck-hj-bj/)

Look: 4/5, typical MILF, with some cosmetic ops
Body: 4/5, chubby type
Massage: 5/5, pro-lvl technique
HJ: 3.5/5, not bad, but also nothing special

Location is an apartment around seah st. Entrance is very discrete so you can rest assured. Apartment comes with its own toilet/shower.

Maybe I'm too harsh on the score, but would still highly recommend to give her a visit if you're after some decent massage. Can promise her technique is better than most normal massage shop.

The only downside is that her HJ is quite plain. Not too much teasing involved.

Will definitely return when my shoulder pain come back again.

2. Li Sha (https://sgbeautycastle8.com/li-sha-m...-hj-jg-master/)

Look: 4/5, also MILF but with more cosmetic ops
Body: 4/5, slightly slimmer than SanSan but boobie the same size
Massage: 5/5, also pro-lvl
HJ: 4.5/5, JG is as good as her massage

Li Sha has her own little store (with own shower facility) in a shopping mall on Upper Cross St. If you're seeking for discretion then I'd suggest to visit her after-hour.

She also has top-notch massage skill, with as good JG technique adding above that.

She will slip off her lingerie robe a bit during HJ so that you can take a full hold of her assets.

Will consider a return too.

At last wish you all a great punt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1