The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
Jamieson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wild Secret Affair

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker View Post
Thank you! I don’t know if anyone else is interested in the progression of the story. Seems like there are not much replies ):
I'm very interested sis. Hands up, legs up, everything also up hehe
Old 03-07-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

We are all eagerly waiting for you to continue sis

Quote:
Thank you! I don’t know if anyone else is interested in the progression of the story. Seems like there are not much replies ):
Old 03-07-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
hi fellow secretlurker, please continue
Old 03-07-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
hi fellow secretlurker, please continue
Yes please do
Old 04-07-2022, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 12
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute

Please do continue.
Old 04-07-2022, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
ArdenM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klingon View Post
Yes please do
Same thoughts here bro
Old 05-07-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
HeiXiaoBai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more !
Old 06-07-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 5
MegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anymore updates?
Old 06-07-2022, 05:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
CouldBeMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeiXiaoBai View Post
Camping here for more !
Same here as well
Old 06-07-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Valenteen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

enjoy reading
Old 06-07-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
WhiskyCoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many nuggets of gold in this thread
Old 23-07-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 2
secretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersecretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersecretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The wedding was your typical Chinese wedding in a hotel on a Saturday night. I was up since 7am earlier in the day and was busy right up till the dinner. We all drank quite a bit as I really wanted to drink after a busy day and headed back to our room we booked to have more drinks. I was surprised that Shawn decided to follow us. We exchanged infos on what all of us had been up to for the last few years and it was like good old poly days with the boys. Alex was super drunk and decided to call it a night and headed back to his own room with his new wife. The rest of us continued drinking and one by one we all fell asleep. I was the second one to fall asleep on the bed, still in my dinner dress. I remembered it was already 4am and I had been up for nearly 24 hours. I was very tipsy, but happy. It was the kind of tipsy happy when you’re super tired plus all the drinks all night long.

I also remembered the room had triple single beds and I used one bed for myself. I got woken up not long after, because someone actually lied down beside me. I was too tired to care and tried sleeping it off, but a hand immediately went over my body hugging me and whispered “I miss you”.

I opened my eyes slowly and realised the room was dark with only the toilet lights switched on and was filled with snores from the other guys. When I turned my head to see who was hugging me in my slumber state, I saw Shawn lying beside me. I don’t know why but I made room for him and wiggle more to the side of the bed. He took this as a chance to continued hugging me and whispering how he missed me and all.

Me in my slumber state and murmuring: Whaaa…t? What are you….doing?
Shawn: I told you I miss you. You look amazing tonight with this tight dress of yours.

He started caressing my legs while slowly kissing my ears and continued whispering sweet talks. I’ve to mention that at this point, Shawn was married few years back and I even went to his wedding with nothing much happening back then. I was a little shock with whatever was happening with Shawn. This was my first rodeo with a married man and I was super confused as hell.

Me: Wh…why are you doing this? You’re married
Shawn: Ya so what? Didn’t I told you guys about my marriage? I’m not happy.
Me: ….This isn’t right……
Shawn: You think this is my first time? I’ve missed our fucks.
Old 23-07-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

secretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersecretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersecretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As he said that he turned my head towards him and started kissing me. I tried pushing him away and telling him no many times but he was very persistent. I was already feeling very guilty about kissing Alex few weeks back and this again? It was all very new and confusing to me. Shawn started grabbing my boobs and telling me I have the biggest and nicest boobs he ever touch and squeeze and he missed it all. He went back to kissing my ears and necks and even though I keep insisting I do not want it, he kept continuing. I was too tired and drunk to keep fighting him and I was slowly getting turned on. Eventually I stopped resisting and he went for my mouth and we had a long tongue fight.

We both kept glancing to the other beds as we were not alone in the room. However the other boys were dead asleep with loud snoring from all of them. Shawn started to pull down my back zip of the dress so he can has access to my boobs. He took off his pants and underwear as well and I can see his hard dick. We all did this underneath the blanket as we obviously do not want the others to find out. Shawn started nibbling my nipples. I couldn’t let out any moan and it was a little torturous for me, but the whole situation was so stimulating for me. He went down on me and started eating me out and I can feel that I was super wet. After a few minutes of this, we exchanged positions and he lied on bed while I went down on him underneath the blanket. He grabbed my hair while I sucking him off and I was super turned on. With our friends on the other beds and us about to fuck, I couldn’t help but suck him fast.

Shawn whispering: What the fuck happened to you? I don’t remember you sucking this good. Oh my god, you suck damn well now babe.

He motioned me to start fucking him and I rode him in the cowgirl position. I don’t know how we did it without making any noise and underneath blanket, but we did it anyway. We kept glancing over to see if anyone woke up. He then turned me over and started fucking me in missionary.

Shawn: Don’t moan ok. Wait the rest wake up
Me: Ahhh…tsss ah it’s so good
Shawn: I’m feeling so good fucking you like this too
Me: Fuck me harder

With his raw dick inside of me, we both came after a few more minutes of fucking, with him shooting his load on my belly. We both quickly ran to the bathroom naked to wash up and dress ourselves up. After dressing ourselves up, we had some small talks on the bed and fell asleep shortly afterwards, with him beside me. I also remembered him saying goodnight to me and giving me a kiss before I dozed off.
Old 23-07-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Sorry I have been very busy with life and couldn’t update. Finally found some time tonight to update and hope you guys enjoy the updates! 😉 Thank you for the assurance and replies too! 🥰
Old 24-07-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
Ttelda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your story sis. Hoping to read more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1