The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2016, 06:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bearzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New to BKK ground( Need advise )

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
You mean price tour guide and stay overnight? Abit subjective la, why not negotiate with the girl? Anyway I remember got someone ask before and a few senior samsters gave their 5cents worth. Maybe u can try searching for it...

If u looking for a ball park figure, the current asking rate for LT is 5-6k. So if she likes you enough after the LT and agree to bring u around, then pay her the LT fees plus some "taxi money" lor. Don't worry, if its not enough, she will hint to you for more....then its up to you how much more to give.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post
End of the day, it's up to individuals. To be on the safe side, better to nego before hand but when you are experienced enough, things will come easily on how much to give.

I have had girls who stayed on till late afternoon and lunch/dinner etc from club s etc once a while and refused additional payments but like i said, it's up to each girl's chemistry.
Thx bro for the response. i understand ladyboy are not allow in thermae, what about club like scratchdog , mix are they allow? scared later so lucky...haha

What about level, it near thermae right.
Old 15-09-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
BKBkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New to BKK ground( Need advise )

Bangkok is safe to roam...you be more likely to knockdown by tuktuk, motorbike taxi or taxi than being rob. Just be humble and calm speaking tone, everything will be good
for party and fun...Bangkok has many new disco. and is never lack of fun...Try Beam.
Old 21-09-2016, 08:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bearzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: New to BKK ground( Need advise )

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKBkk View Post
Bangkok is safe to roam...you be more likely to knockdown by tuktuk, motorbike taxi or taxi than being rob. Just be humble and calm speaking tone, everything will be good
for party and fun...Bangkok has many new disco. and is never lack of fun...Try Beam.
ok thx bro. What time does club usually start to get more girls. after 10pm? are ladyboys allow in club?

Thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1