The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-09-2013, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by tresni888 View Post
Anyone in town next week? Esp 27 night?
Bro Nookie, got organise anything anot. miss you le.. haha.
Bro Tresni888....not sure man...was supposed to fly overseas for work..but yesterday kena accident so maybe cancel.....will PM u or LINE u lah....u so fast come again ah??

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Must be u....
Prof...dun know leh.....u must ask Pinkreika.....hahahaha....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Either ET or AL, depend on which side you look at him....555555
Bro BD.....win laew lor.....555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
Hey nookie, november trip ticket book liao... see u soon
See ya bro.....u need to train up hor....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stocks View Post
Bros, can someone help me ?

What do they mean by "bao an ah go go girl" in bbk ?
What advantages are there ? Costs 15k baht !

My girl say if I pay 15k, she belongs to me, so what does it mean ?
It means u get ready to be taken for a ride....simple as tat...15k baht for whole month....use ur brain use ur brain.......

Quote:
Use your brain to think if u have 1....15k thb for 1 mth, u look like Andy?? If yes, she will be free for 1 yr

Prof....if look like Andy...gals will be paying him instead of he pay the gals....Thai gals famous for keeping hansum young boys/giks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kratos1969 View Post
Envy nookie. His always free
Eh....where got....dun anyhow say leh......555

Quote:
Uni vs agg gers are totally different n now seldom ger accept 15k for unlimited sex unless she is so in love with u or u are Andy.

Agg ger will not be so stupid to accept 15k for unlimited sex unless this agg ger can't even find 1 man a week, then guess u should know what type of agg this ger is...

Dun bother about this guy stupid question. Asked a stupid question then later added "30k upon completion", another attention seeker or mental disorder guy....
Nowadays alot of young Uni gals looking for Sugar Daddy....hang ard Uni nowadays sooo many SYTs.....some worth short term investments.....get them while still fresh....
Old 25-09-2013, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
RenJie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRenJie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Bangkok Field Report

[QUOTE=naemlo;9762773]Uni vs agg gers are totally different n now seldom ger accept 15k for unlimited sex unless she is so in love with u or u are Andy.

Agg ger will not be so stupid to accept 15k for unlimited sex unless this agg ger can't even find 1 man a week, then guess u should know what type of agg this ger is...

Dun bother about this guy stupid question. Asked a stupid question then later added "30k upon completion", another attention seeker or mental disorder guy....

Brother - I agree. This guy is ROBERT! but 15k can still find uni girl but not from ABAC or Bangkok University grade. Outside abit of Central bangkok still can find.
Old 25-09-2013, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post

See ya bro.....u need to train up hor....
train up what ?
Old 26-09-2013, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzcalines View Post
Was at Thermae last week. The attendants nowadays so on the ball, I step in they immediately ask me to head to the drinks counter. Seems very crowded as compared to the last time I was there. Chatted up this nice Chinese looking gal but was too tired to carry on. Got stolen by a jap bro. He who hesitates masturbates.
The Star Wars cafe old waiters are probably the fastest and sharpest bunch of old geezers around. They pick out the ones who have not bought drinks damn fast, they get you your drinks damn fast and they can find you in maze of tits and pussies damn fast also. I bet the real Star Wars Cafe attendants cannot fight with this bunch in terms of customer service and efficiency. And yes you have to be damn fast to get chick of your choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokhoe5585 View Post
I do get a data plan on my smart phone . But phone screen too small to move around , the battery lifespan also short .

Any place looks like starbuck or anyplace similar ? Free Wifi? If can sit long period will be add on .
Aiyo, just set your smart phone as Personal hotspot and use your laptop to receive.
OR do like what I do. I don't like lugging laptop around so from noon time when i start drinking I go around lower Sukhumvit bars soi 4 , soi5 which have lots of cybercafe nearby. Do work at cybercafe and after that reward yourself with drinks, pool, chicks , food, party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stocks View Post
Bros, can someone help me ?

What do they mean by "bao an ah go go girl" in bbk ?
What advantages are there ? Costs 15k baht !

My girl say if I pay 15k, she belongs to me, so what does it mean ?
NB, You really chee bye gong. If it is too good to be true it usually is. 15K is not much these days. Heck 1 day in BKK nowadays will cost at least 12K (including hotel, food, chicks, party, drinks) so how much of girl's time you think 15K can buy?? Most likely she is desperate cos no one wants her or she is pulling a fast on dumb Robert like you
Old 26-09-2013, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 11
CaliDannyBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCaliDannyBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

In Bangkok staying around Soi 4-6 for a week. Any bros want to meet up, pm me. First trip here but definitely not new to punting.
Old 29-09-2013, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Ghosts in the darkness - Freelancer.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/inve...n-the-darkness
Old 29-09-2013, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 11
charlieboy86 is one of the Best!charlieboy86 is one of the Best!charlieboy86 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Good share pi !! Totally can relate to it because I once belong to the poor group of local tuk tuk / taxi / motorsai drivers and construction workers My times hunting for housewives at Khlong Lot area and once a uni SYT at Sanam Luang for only 600baht Good poor times
Old 29-09-2013, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Prof....if look like Andy...gals will be paying him instead of he pay the gals....Thai gals famous for keeping hansum young boys/giks....
No wonder u so good life....
Old 29-09-2013, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
kokhoe5585 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
Aiyo, just set your smart phone as Personal hotspot and use your laptop to receive.
OR do like what I do. I don't like lugging laptop around so from noon time when i start drinking I go around lower Sukhumvit bars soi 4 , soi5 which have lots of cybercafe nearby. Do work at cybercafe and after that reward yourself with drinks, pool, chicks , food, party
My Smart Phone is 3 years old . Dint have that feature of hotspot .
Work wise required VPN service and address which only the laptop have. Cyber Café cant log in .

What is the hour rate of the Cyber café anyway?

Oh yea , I heard the Flooding is going on around Thailand . Any problem at BKK ? Prepare some rain coat or umbrella before hand ? I'll be touching down on 3rd October .
Old 29-09-2013, 09:28 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieboy86 View Post
Good share pi !! Totally can relate to it because I once belong to the poor group of local tuk tuk / taxi / motorsai drivers and construction workers My times hunting for housewives at Khlong Lot area and once a uni SYT at Sanam Luang for only 600baht Good poor times
Well, you are not the only ones.
Old 29-09-2013, 09:55 PM
Samster

charlieboy86 is one of the Best!charlieboy86 is one of the Best!charlieboy86 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Well, you are not the only ones.
Shall we do this together when you're in town ??... before some drinks at Monte Carlo??
Old 29-09-2013, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Informative article bro BD. Thanks for sharing!

For safety reasons, bros should stick with established joints before going to Sanam Luang. Unlike go-go, mp and soapy, you probably won't be able to find the puying if something went wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokhoe5585 View Post
......I heard the Flooding is going on around Thailand . Any problem at BKK ? Prepare some rain coat or umbrella before hand ? I'll be touching down on 3rd October .
Don't forget these:

Old 29-09-2013, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post

For safety reasons, bros should stick with established joints before going to Sanam Luang. Unlike go-go, mp and soapy, you probably won't be able to find the puying if something went wrong
Thanks for the advice ...Bro Soopafly !! Got to agree ...for the less experienced or first-timer don't venture out the usual establishments without 'trusted adult supervision'

Just finish my session at Sanam Luang with a mid 20s ... 700baht .. Value? Definitely!!! Otw to Monte Carlo !!!
Old 29-09-2013, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Shall we do this together when you're in town ??... before some drinks at Monte Carlo??
Just look see..look see ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post

Yes, I'm aware of it and also for safety & health resason too.
Will you be in Bkk on the 1st & 2nd week of Oct.? Like to join us too.
Old 30-09-2013, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Thanks for the advice ...Bro Soopafly !! Got to agree ...for the less experienced or first-timer don't venture out the usual establishments without 'trusted adult supervision'

Just finish my session at Sanam Luang with a mid 20s ... 700baht .. Value? Definitely!!! Otw to Monte Carlo !!!
Wow! U really are everywhere in Bangkok! Sanam Luang also u try before? Got to hand it to you also. You drove back to your baan nok yesterday and now u drove 400+km back to Bangkok? I definitely cannot keep up... whats your secret potion? Yaba + M150 + Maekong + V? I think better u lead the group when I come. I got nothing to show you that u have not seen

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1