The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2024, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

Right before the trip, I receive a msg from M that G and her bf reconcile and will be going for the trip together. M also has bf so only me will be alone. So she asked if I am still interested to go. I was shocked. I hesitated and before I was going to text, Cindy knock on my door. I went to open the door and when I saw Cindy, I asked Cindy if she is free to go for a short trip. She gave me a yes immediately and I told her the trip plan.

Then I told M that I was going and +1 as well . M was wondering who am I bringing and I told her not to worry, is my friend.

Cindy went back to prepare and btw Cindy was divorced so she has no issue to go out with me.

The next monring, I took a cab with Cindy and went to the meeting point. G and M tgt with their bf were there and waiting for me. When their bf saw Cindy their eye nearly pop out because Cindy was wearing something that showed her cleavage. Cindy saw that and gave them a smile and we introduced each other . And G seems abit annoyed at Cindy but I couldn't care less

After we settle down in our room, we change into our swim suit as we will be heading down to swim as suggested by G's BF. When we reach the pool, Cindy took off her towel and show her boobs, and especially G bf, his mouth open wide . And when we were swimming, I notice G bf talking to Cindy and both laugh. I knew something will happen.

After the swim, we went to cthe changing room and G bf came to me and ask me about my relationship with Cindy and I told her just friend. Then I can see his eyes blink and he quickly change to his clothes and say thanks bro and he left.

Soon after, I received Cindy msg and she say that she have something on and will not be joining us in the dinner. I smile. Because I knew why they broke off and I know how to disrupt G and her bf again. That's why I bring Cindy to this trip..

When we all met out except for G bf and Cindy, I told them they have something on and I can see G face change and she say she going back to room to take wallet and I follow her. M and her bf wait for us at the restaurant.

When we reached outside my room, I heard the moaning sound and I knew it was Cindy as her sultty sound, sounds exactly like this. Also G heard her bf voice saying wow Cindy was really good. And that G hasn't really let her bf fucked yet.

G was really angry and I told her is just one fuck after all he is your childhood love. She then pull me to her room and she came to kiss me. In my mind I knew I win, we started frenching and I took off my clothes and hers as well. I put her down on the bed and start licking her boobs, B cup and she moan shyly. Then I go down to her pussy and start to lick. She try to stop me but I insisted. Cause I need to make her wet so that I can go in easily. But I was damm wrong, but I learn my lesson from Kim, so I slowly put in my dick and G shout with pain and I told her relax and slowly my dick is in. I kissed her lip and slowly move my hip. And my dick was coated with her blood while fucking . And lucking I put my clothes underneat if not the bedsheet will be stain with blood.

While fucking, G face was red and she was moaning. I tell her she is cute and she slap my arm and wrap me around and afterahwile, I cum inside her. She shouted at me and I told her not to worry, won't get preg one. Is not like striking toto . Then she relax a bit and I told her later I pass you some morning pill. And she was shocked why I got morning pill, and I told her it's Cindy, she told me just in case and she really need to use it.
Old 13-01-2024, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
peterparkerson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She then came down and hugged me.
Old 18-03-2024, 12:48 PM
Samster

opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

To be comtinue

Last edited by opqwopqw; 18-03-2024 at 03:18 PM.
Old 18-03-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

To be continue

Last edited by opqwopqw; 18-03-2024 at 03:18 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1