The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shootoncefirst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wife seduce my Dad? Her Father-in-law

camping for more updates
Old 14-07-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
PickerPoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 15-07-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunwon View Post
What happened was today she help me washed up, she like putting on a sexy show for me! Not sure intentional or not but I could not control lah.

Like how? Today, she only wrapped a towel around herself. Problem was, the towel seemed too small. Could only cover her top part and half her ass was exposed!

Walio, of coz steam lah! Coz confirmed no wear panties underneath. Coz I was directly behind her, and she bend over to handwashed my underwear for me. I also paisai to see.

Yah lor, she did not squat down but bend over! Sure her ass totally exposed for me to see! Think I can even count the number of pussy hair she have!

Not much bush, as think she shave a lot away. For five minutes, her slit seemed to split open and so inviting wet too!
Lucky n horny FIL ...can see her pantiless DIL's sparsely-haired pussy for the 1st time

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-07-2023, 08:24 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, duplicate post

Old 16-07-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Lucky n horny FIL ...can see her pantiless DIL's sparsely-haired pussy for the 1st time
Lucky FIL all due to seductive DIL, cheers!
Old 17-07-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!

After curiously listened to the recording for the next few days, nothing extra ordinary seemed to happen. No moaning sound detected, just the normal small talk. So one night, I asked my wife,

Me: Any happenings or story to tell?

Wife: What happening you are expecting?

M: No lah.. I mean... any funny business mah!

W: No nonsense lah. I was only helping to wash up for your dad and that's all!

M: I see.. he can tahan meh?

W: No! All you men, all the same lah! Sure, even Pa also could not control and masturbated behind my back!

M: Since it was behind your back, then how you know he touched his thing?

W: Everything I need to wash him clean, sure I also have to see his thing mah! His sperm was all over his crotch area! So you think sperm will fly out from nowhere out of the sudden?

M: Oops.. OK, sorry for that! Apologised on Pa's behalf.

W: No need lah.. I understand.. maybe he see already, of coz Could not control lah! He is also a man!

M: See what? You mean you were naked?

W: No lah please! How could I do that! Of coz got towel wrapped round me. He could only see my legs at most!

Well, only legs? I was sure it was more than like! Heard from the kitchen recording, that Pa told his friend he saw her bare pussy for at least a few minutes of exposure show! Wife must be too shy to say more of it! Lucky got audio recording to hear the truth!

Then I heard the kitchen recording on one of night, when Pa was drinking alone and wife, as usual excuses, went out to drink water. But she ended up accompany dad to drink. Due to the fact that both probably tipsy, they started to tease. The interesting chat:

Wife: Pa, heard from him about your past conquest stories. Why not tell me directly as I would love to hear it.

Pa: What? Nah! Don't hear nonsense from him. Is nothing..

W: Nothing to be shy. Most men will have stories to tell mah.

P: No have.. Cannot as you may start judging me badly in future, so not nice about it.

W: Pa, no worry. I won't judge you at all. Besides, I have no right to! Alright, if you don't mind, I address you as 'Adrian' hehe. At this moment, I am not your daughter in law. I am just another lady. Or someone you may flirt with outside, hehe.

P: Oh no... I did not how to start..

W: OK, I start ask you question, then you answer lor. Much easier like this. Tell me the story of the lady you had tried, that you liked most?

P: OK lah, I try but still awkward to tell you. It happened many years ago. Met her at a dancing club, bought her a drink and then became friend lor!

W: Then how? Got up or not? Hehe..

P: So paisay to say..

W: That means have lor. One night stand or many night?

P: Became F buddy!

W: Wow! She married?

P: At that time, I did not know she she no say but only after a few times, she start to talk. She said her hubby could not make it, so she ended up looking for fun outside! I wanted to stop it but she kept messaging me to meet.

W: Oh.. you must be good mah, hence she kept coming back!

P: No lah.. I don't know.. or maybe quite ok lah, haha..

W: So how long it went on?

P: About 3 years and then she went back home to her country.

Did not expect they would talk about this subject! Surprising to me. Well, anyway, I knew Pa love to brag about his conquest!
Old 18-07-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
maikk is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hi TS, u got another camper here. waiting for more updates.
Old 31-07-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anymore updates, TS...thanks.
Old 01-08-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunwon View Post

Did not expect they would talk about this subject! Surprising to me. Well, anyway, I knew Pa love to brag about his conquest!
Please tell more stories, cheers!
Old 03-08-2023, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
macek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for this TS
Old 05-08-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 21-08-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
kellytaywx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for the next installment!
Old 23-08-2023, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
myahee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where are you TS? Please continue ....
Old 23-08-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Yeah, wat happen to TS ??....MIA again....it's been nearly a mth

Old 23-08-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of light

Hope it’s not the end of the story….

Waiting to hear more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1