The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2004, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
peanuts1469 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM

I agree with you totally. In fact the USD 20/30 paid for HJ is way too expensive.

Catwalk is good when you want to entertain clients in a room where you can talk and the girls sit around to sing and chat with you. But if you are looking for action, it is too expensive and service is poor. Just a note, the spa next door and the hotel massage are all from the same pool of girls. So those staying at the New World, better to walk over to spa.

The best action can be found at the cafe/bars. You will need locals for some of these cafes. Girls are plentiful, PR standing at the door, those sitting at the tables, those promoting liquor, serving drinks and those at the bar counter.

For those who are there the first time or not familar, just go to Apocalyse Now, most girls speak English, some speak Mandarin, girls not as pretty as the ones in Catwalk but some nights, you can really find very pretty ones.

Sometimes, 1 out of 10 times, you will have the girl follow you back to the hotel for free, these girls just looking for fun. If need to pay, USD 45 for short time, USD 70 max for overnight, this excludes the USD 5 - 10 you pay for the "extra room" at your hotel.

This is for HCMC, if Hanoi, the rates are more expensive and places are fewer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament
I am appalled by what u guys call a pick up. A pick up means free sex and not paid services. this is my little experience in HCM.

Will feedback about Hanoi when I do my tour.

1 SGD @ VND9300
HCM FR
======

Lido Pub - part of hotel and was there the 1st nite for a short drink and was partially picked up by a gal Trang from Danang but only got to fuck her on my last nite in HCM. She cost me VND200k for hotel room and I gave VND200K for taxi fare and she spend also 3 nites with me having kopi and a little kissy kissy. Closes at 1.

GB Pub - A part disco cum ktv where there are hostess which cost VND100k for tips besides the drinks. Ok place and managed to get a gal and tcss but no tips needed. Closes at 12

Catwalk - a pub at new world hotel. Gals are solid looking but not cheap. Have to book them to sit with u at a cost of US$7 per hour excluding others. Never bother to try though I was chatted up by 1 of the hostess and I gave her my number but she yet to call me back. Closes at 3

Apocalyse Now - Best so far but went on my last nite, Disco concept with lots Ao-Bai Party Gals (ABPG). Drinks are cheaper than the rest of the place. VND45k for a heineken. Did not get lucky but managed to know a gal from Hanoi and I wish she would be back soon so I can start round 2. Closes at 1

Other highly recommended places by the local are Liquid which is close for repairs.
Old 07-08-2004, 05:32 PM
thefirstname

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Exclamation Beware of this con-job!!!

Hi Bros,

Just returned from HCMC. On the flight there was an aussie sitting next to me, and as we chatted, it turned out that we were both staying at the same hotel. So we agreed to meet up and go out pubbing that evening.

However, my distributor called me up to say that he has arranged a meeting with a customer over dinner, so I called up the aussie and told him he'd have to go solo.

The next morning I found him cursing and swearing in such colourful language that would make even the sheep-shearers at the local billabong blush. In between swear words, he told me his story:

He was walking along Hai Ba Trung, when a couple of "ladies" drove up on a motorbike, and offered him sex for 10USD. The "girls" looked pretty, so he agreed. He asked for a threesome, but one of them said she has another appointment. So he got on the bike.

The "girl" he booked took the handlebars, and he sat behind her. The other "girl" sat behind him, explaining that she wanted a short lift. He grabbed the waist of the "girl" in front, while the one on the back grabbed his waist.

On the way the hands of the "girl" in the back were auto-roaming all over him, grabbing his crotch etc, and he was enjoying it. After reaching her destination the "girl" behind got down, waved to him, and disappeared in to the crowd.

When they reached the hotel the "girl" had suggested, they were let in to a room without even paying. The guy behind the counter told him he could pay afterwards.

In the room, he found to his horror that "she" was a lady-boy. He refused it's services and came out. The "thing" came out of the room with him, got on it's motorbike and rode off. He was stopped at the hotel door and asked to pay VND400,000 for the short-term stay. He argued that he was there for only 5 min, but after lengthy arguments, finally relented and decided to pay. When he pulled out his wallet, he was horrified to discover that all his money (abt 2 million VND and AUD 2000) and credit cards were gone.

Luckily, he had his cirrus-linked ATM card in the card holder in the front pocket of his jeans. So he and the hotel cashier took a cab to the HSBC ATM, where he drew out cash to settle the bill.

As he did not even take off his jeans in the room, the aussie thinks that it was the "thing" at the back of the bike who robbed him. He says that even the hotel ppl may be behind it, as he finds it suspicious that they didn't make him pay upfront.

So guys, be careful when sexploring in Vietnam:
1. Not all "girls" are girls. Some are "things". Usually, the viet bike girls will not brazenly approach you and offer sex. Normally, they will just look at you and flash you CFM looks, but you have to make the first move. But if THEY approach you aggressively selling sex, something is wrong - run like hell.
2. Don't accept "sandwich" rides.
3. Always be prepared for the inevitable pickpocket. Don't carry a wallet. Stuff some dong down the front pockets of you jeans. Don't take the credit cards, you won't need them - the WLs don't accept VISA or AMEX yet
4. If you got lucky, be careful when placing your clothes - keep them in a pile in a place where you can see them. Fold the pants in to a bundle, so that the pocket with the cash is inside. Put the shirt over it. Make sure you and the girl shower together, and that she has no chance to be in the room, while you are in the shower. Most girls are honest, but need to watch out for the bad apple.
5. Carry an ATM card with cirrus link for emergencies.
Old 07-08-2004, 07:41 PM
thefirstname

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

FR on Quynh

Warning: this FR contains references to anal sex with a woman. If you are offended by anal sex, please don't read this FR.

Hi Bros,

I was in HCMC this week, and visited most of the regular joints. One evening, I went down to Casablanca for a few rounds of pool (very nice joint down Hai Ba Trung run by two sisters, cheap drinks, no charge for playing pool, nice young GRO chicks who play really well and speak fluent english) with the aussie who had the unfortunate experience in my previous post. The aussie managed to get roaringly drunk, and I sent him off to the hotel in a cab. After settling our bill, I decided to walk about a bit, since it was still only midnight.

Just a couple of paces down the road from Casablanca, there is another pool pub with a vietnamese name, with darkened windows (Casablanca has plain glass - no hanky panky). The touts outside immediately got up as I approached, and started the usual hustle. Anyway, decided to go in. There were only chicks inside, wearing revealing dresses. The mamasan took me by the hand and led me to the bar. I ordered a vodka-tonic and sat down. Almost immediately one of the chicks came and sat beside me. She wiped my face and hands with a moist towel, and started feeding me pistachios. So I got her a drink. She said her name was Quynh (pronounced similar to "vooing"). She looked about 22-23, but found out later that she is 27. She is small-made (abt 152cm), with an oval face with big eyes and well defined chin (looks almost eurasian). She had a very friendly attitude, and a sexy figure, and spoke passable English.

Started auto-roaming her, and found that under the thin dress, her body was soft and well proportioned. The autoroam made her horny and she started rubbing her breasts on me, running her fingers over my groin, resting her head on my shoulder. Later we started kissing each other on the face, which led to frenching. A couple of drinks later, she popped the question. Her price was 800K VND for unlimited time, unlimited shots. I didn't bargain, cos I liked her attitude.

I settled the bill. The price of "lady drinks" was ofcourse exhorbitant, but I guess that's the only way these pubs can make a real profit. I'm just glad that these pubs exist (which makes it easier for me to find girls), so I support them by paying the bull-shit prices without argument.

We took a cab to a nearby short-term hotel, and booked in to a room. I asked her to do a strip tease for me, which she did very nicely, and then she undressed me. We took a shower, and she did a thorough scrub on me (I was clean enough to perform surgery ).

On the bed, she gave me a short massage (if you call squeezing a bit here and there a massage). She started giving me a hand job with a horny CFM look on her face. Then she progressed to a BBBJ. The suction was good, and the tongue work was fantastic. I started fingering her as she was blowing me, and found that she was very wet. She moved up and down f***ing my finger while continuing to give me a deep BBBJ. That was too much for me and I came in her mouth. She waited patiently until the last drop spurted out, and gulped it down. Then she used her tongue to clean me up.

After a short rest and cuddling, she started caressing my dick again. This time, i went down on her. Her pussy was tiny but juicy. When I pushed my tongue in to her pussy I could almost reach her G-spot. Her moaning was accompanied by free flow of pussy juice. She came a couple of times, shuddering and moaning. From the pussy I moved down to her starfish. As I rimmed her ass, she seemed to like it, so I moistened a finger with her pussy juice and slowly pushed it in to her anus. I masturbated her clit with the other hand, while pushing the finger in and out. She winced a couple of times, but didn't resist.

When I inserted my dick in to her pussy, I was surprised by how tight it was. In a european chick it would have been considered virgin-grade. She was grinding her clit against me as my dick touched the roof of her pussy canal. It was superb.

However, my mind was set on her ass, so I pulled out, pushed her knees to her ears, and pressed against her ass. As my dick slowly entered her ass, I could see her biting her lip and clenching her fists in pain, but she didn't resist. After a few strokes in her ass, I came for the second time.

We washed up, and lay in bed for a while. She was still horney, and kept stroking my flaccid dick. Soon it grew a bone under her magic touch. She sat on it and started grinding, while I lay back, pretending to be interested in a painting on the wall. She came a couple of times, and collapsed exhausted on me. I finished it off, and came for the third time that night, this time in her pussy.

As I had an appointment early next morning, I needed to get back to my hotel. So, around 4 am, I let her go, and took a cab back to my hotel. She left me her number, and I said that I would refer my friends to her. So, if you guys are interested, I can send you the number. Or, go to that bar, and ask for Quynh. Or look for her mamasan, named Kim. Tell her that you are a friend of Marc (she pronounces it as "mask") and are looking for Quynh.

I don't recall the name of the bar (its a vietnamese name), but it's the next one down the road from Casablanca when going towards the river (junction of Hai Ba Trung and Mac Thi Buo, if I remember correctly).

The score:
Face: 6/10 - nice face, sexy look, but lips are too thin. She wears some strange (but sexy) expressions some times. The age of 27 shows on her face.
Body: 8/10 - great. not too skinny, but not fat either. smooth skin.
BBBJ: 10/10 - very nice and long, good suction, allows CIM
HJ: 7/10 - good. brought my rod back to life
FJ: 9/10 - nice tight and juicy pussy. Would be nicer if she shaved it clean.
Anal: 10/10 - any girl who allows anal deserves a 10
Attitude: 10/10 - very GF like. Very horny. Enjoys sex, and seems to like role play (eg strip tease) and rough sex elements.
RTF: Yes. And I amended my motto - "I never fuck the same girl twice, even if she's my wife - unless she does anal"
Damage: 800,000 VND + drinks 380,000 VND (can avoid the drinks by calling her and setting up an appointment - she finishes work at 2 am).
Old 11-08-2004, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keet
anyone going tomorrow? will be in HCM for 2days only, my first time.
havent confirm where to stay also, go there then decide.

thanks.
If u stay in 5 star hotels like new world & carevelle, they dont allow gals inside. So u better stay in a decent mini hotel cost around US20.

Night time u can walk at pham ngu lao street near new world hotel. Motorbike chicks will approach u. Cost around US$20. U need to bargain bcos foreigners always pay a higher price.

PM me if u need help. Cheers and have fun in HCM.
Old 27-08-2004, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss
If u stay in 5 star hotels like new world & carevelle, they dont allow gals inside. So u better stay in a decent mini hotel cost around US20.

Night time u can walk at pham ngu lao street near new world hotel. Motorbike chicks will approach u. Cost around US$20. U need to bargain bcos foreigners always pay a higher price.

PM me if u need help. Cheers and have fun in HCM.
Thanks bro. actually stayed over at VungTau due to work so didnt get a chance to cheong HCM City.

VungTau also not bad small town and was brought to some local KTV joint near the beach. Damn cheap beers and ladies nice too. Drank till quite late so didnt have the opportunity to taste Viet flavour cos rushing for next day flight. Nvm...next time then.
Old 21-10-2004, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Latest News from Vietnam

to curb the spread of aids, the PM of vietnam have endorsed the following ruling for man caught looking for a prostitute. anyway on paper, prositution is still illegal in vietnam.

Fines for man - VND500,000 to VND10million (@SGD55 - SGD555 based on VND9000 ex rate)

Fines for prositute caught - VND100,000 - VND1m (@SGD11 - SGD111)

Fines for pimps - up to VND30m (@SGD1,666)

so be careful bros when in vietnam

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 26-10-2004, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

based on some recent chit chats with the gals in JC area ..... it seems that seems to be an influx of gals from HCM city and seems a lot of them work in a particular joint in district 5 .... its either called "tong keng" or "pah keng" the cantonese version for "tokyo" or "peking"....

anyone been there and any idea how the place is ..............

all i know is that it is from district 5 and judging from the gals i have seen so far whom i know are from there...... all look quite good .............

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 23-11-2004, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrjames
the thread is die, any brother kindly update info please!
Bro, If you want to have a good time (u know what i mean), CatWalk is an expensive place to be in. Many Saigon gals are willing to have GOOD TIME with you for an amount of money.

Being in Saigon for the past 2 years, i am sick and tired of waiting for Bar Girls to finish their work at 12 midnight before action starts.

I have a few contacts with me.
(1) 2 English Students (Full-Time) and Call Gals part time. You can get them (its necessary to get 2 as they work in a team) for around 1 million VND each session.
(2)A BIG BUSTED girl who works in Amara Karaoke and works part time. But this chic is more expensive at USD$100 a night plus taxi tips.

Depending on bro's perception of fun.... spending a few hundred USD a night to finally end up with real action after 12 midnight is surely much too expensive. Go straight for action.. cheaper and better.
Old 11-12-2004, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Vietnam - HCM

To all bros & seniors out there!

This is my 1st posting please forgive me if no standard.tks

Just came back from HCM last week.1st time there.on the 1st day when on my way to new world hotel,start to recce for any happening place, but dun really see any thing that caught my attention excepy for few massage palour.

when i reach the hotel, i saw the in hse massage @only USD 10 for 60 mins,since tired out by the flight so went down for a "rub".Not long a gal about 24yrs old looks about(6.5/10) came in,I did nt talk alot wif her cos she does nt speak simple english.after about 40 mins of massage,she touch my didi & ask whether want to massage my didi or nt,I ask other then HJ what other service u have but she dun understand what I am saying.so settle for HJ,but she say USD 50!I thought ok lah,maybe 5 star hotel a bit expensive so give in lor,at 1st doesn't allows auto roaming but after i insist,she gave in,but only can touch her neh neh.Very bad service!After about 8mins I loaded,then pay up the go!

Second nite when to the International tourist club next to new world hotel,step in quite classy,then saw gt this lei lei sauna,when in pay about Singapore $25 for 60 mins,change den proceed straight to the room to wait,den comes a gal(no 23) about 25 yrs looks (7.5/10),quite friendly can speak simple english,were short skirts & can see half ball coming out.After chating & massaging for about 20 mins,starts to auto roam,up down left right.Wow gt solid neh neh,she say gt 34c!(8/10)With pinkish nipples!But doesn't allow sucking,nvm,den she ask to HJ for me,oso no other service except HJ,ok lah since I enjoy the auto roaming,so she say USD 80!.wah!I say no,$50 ok?then she agreed!Wow the HJ quite gd(7/10)Den no rushing oso,After cleaning up,we kiss & hug.Quite GF feel.

My 3rd day,I went to a salon (for men only) ,the gals inside all look pretty & sexy with pink tank tops.I went in,the lady boss approach me & introduce a gal(looks 8.5/10) who took me upstairs to massage,when I reach the second floor see got no indivdual rms,all men sleep side by side,sian liao!
She took off my shirt(with my pants on),start massaging,alamak!she does nt speak english as well!Ntg much she massage then started to tickle my nipples so I oso start to auto roam lor!Her tits(7/10) quite small but firm,start to roam under,wow!nice clean shaven pussy!(10/10)But after a while,gt customer come in so I stopped roaming.SIANZ!After a while l left, damge about $20 tips and $8 for the room usage.The best part is no time limit,we can start there as long as we like.But i thin kis about $3 more per hr.

My last day,I went back to the salon @9am,look for the same gal,went upstair,this time round she is more friendly with me,she kiss my cheeks,while massaging,cannot tahun start roaming lah!After awhile we french(10/10),we kiss like a couple,very GF feel,she started to massgae my didi,then me do my part to,fingered her tills she is wet!Then I put down her bra!wow!pinkish nipples again!Start giving it a short & soft suck,I like it!After about 45 mins, i left,gave about about $50 this time cos I like her service attitude.Will defintely visit her again on my next trip!

Thats all folks!

Please give some comments if my FR nt gd.Sorry,will be better next time.
Old 11-12-2004, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 23
darzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi, guess you paid too much for hj in lei lei sauna liao. US$20 should be enough and thats what i normally pay. Only once i paid US$50 to no. 28 for bbbj.....tats also bcos me drunk and high liao.....my fav massage place cos got a few SYT there in lei lei...hehehehe.....

another place can go for massage is saigon star hotel, 6th floor. They have offer from 10am - 1pm (not sure weekends), can have 2 gal massage for the price of 1 enterence fee, but tips or special service fee also double lah
Cant remember the enterence cost, but cheaper than lei lei for sure. HJ VND 200,000. remember to tell counter wan young gal hor........

Regent hotel also got a very nice sauna, if remember correctly located 1st floor. Consider upscale place. enterence fee include foot massage, back scrub, hair cut...but must pay tips lah. Special also max US$20...enterence fee not sure cost paid by distributor....
Old 11-12-2004, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

There is this FR from Chinese forum dated 13 Oct 2004. DISCO & BAR at HCM City. Hope this info is useful and relevant to cheongsters.

越南篇[美女如雲 消費低廉]之西貢(胡志明市)

在亞洲地區中,越南妹的美色絕對不比韓國、日本遜色,而且到越南旅遊,消費比其他國家起碼平了 一半以上。
四大必須注意事項
1,住在大酒店,每晚七時後,不能帶女上房。
2,在街上男女最好一前一後,不要有身體接觸。
3,在當地最好請一個懂英語或國語的三輪車司機作導遊,可以避免不少麻煩。
4,自備安全套。

GOSSIP DISCO
位於酒店METROPOLE二樓,不少越南妹三五成群在裡面兜搭客人交易,素質亦非常不俗,但開價較貴,一 般要700元過夜,可壓價至400元,但同樣不能帶回酒店,只能到小姐家裡或小旅館中交易,至於語言溝通, 越南妹只懂少許英語,需靠身體語言,但一般都能解決問題。

QUEEN BEE DISCO
位於REX HOTEL,另一個夜遊場所,環境較GOSSIP DISCO昏暗,小姐大都是兼職性質,比較衛生乾淨,撈味亦不大,但切記不可在場內手多多,避免不必要的麻 煩。

EUROPA DISCO
位於西貢機場附近,每逢週四及週日為女士之夜,男女入場比例為1:5,多種類型選擇,但切勿在場內請女飲酒 ,因為會開大價錢,如果想媾女可到隔壁的APOCALYPSE旅館交易,不需登記。房租約70-200元,視乎設備而定,小姐肉金大約在400-700元之間。

THE BEE BARS
(BIA OM)即是酒吧,大多集中在4區及GO VAP(高域),不過在西貢市內亦有部分小型酒吧分佈大街,有的玩的酒吧會在門口掛著一串聖誕燈飾,極容易 分辨,口交服務50-80元,全套服務100-200元,可以在酒吧後面交易,但有風險,最好還是到旅館解決。

STEPHANIS BAR
在西貢市的THI SACH區,女多素質好,價錢當然略貴,但亦不超過400元。
人民大會堂廣場每晚9時後,不少企街在兜搭,年齡由20-30不等,偶爾會有上等貨色出現,價格在100-300元之間,但最好有司機或朋友同行,會較為安全。

VUNG TAU區有部分小型桑拿浴室,不過只限於按摩、打飛機,衛生程度還算可以,消費約在100元左右,要打真軍 一定要外出。

西貢市內之高級酒店,大部分都有浴室,但越高級就越正經,要享受正宗越南按摩,不妨到太子酒店 一試。

最後一處推薦之地區是西貢河岸,每晚黃昏日落,不少穿著傳統服飾的越南妹在該處徘徊,在微風吹拂下,身材曲 線一覽無疑,加上年紀比大會堂廣場之企街年輕,肉金雖稍貴,在250-400元,但絕對值得一試,租房可在附近的 LUC PHUC 酒店。房租150元,或在 HAM NGHI 大街找地方,會比較安全。

另外由於越南經濟差,不少少女在街上或酒吧內兜售地圖、紀念品,如有合眼緣,一樣會有可能交易。價錢在50 0元之內,有部分少女騎著摩托在市內穿梭,車頭掛著MASSAGE(按摩)字樣,這些全是個體戶,可直接上前問價。
在西貢,有時在橫街暗巷中,不少妓女與客人就地解決,切勿多事觀看,免招麻煩。

The currency mentioned should be reminbi (PRC currency) ?

Old 12-12-2004, 09:09 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, i am glad that u had a good time in HCMC. But you have paid too much for the services that you have mentioned. Normally for HJ, the tip will be 200,000VND to 250,000VND. US$50 (50 x 15750VND) is surely too much. Next time call TAXI VINASUN 8272727 and ask the cab driver to bring you to District 9. Its slightly further away but its much cheaper than in District 1. There are quite some massage palours around District 9 and entrance is 50,000VND (1 hour) and tips for HJ is only 150,000 VND. The ladies there allow sucking of nipples and auto-roaming. Give it a try next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastpipper
To all bros & seniors out there!

This is my 1st posting please forgive me if no standard.tks

Just came back from HCM last week.1st time there.on the 1st day when on my way to new world hotel,start to recce for any happening place, but dun really see any thing that caught my attention excepy for few massage palour.

when i reach the hotel, i saw the in hse massage @only USD 10 for 60 mins,since tired out by the flight so went down for a "rub".Not long a gal about 24yrs old looks about(6.5/10) came in,I did nt talk alot wif her cos she does nt speak simple english.after about 40 mins of massage,she touch my didi & ask whether want to massage my didi or nt,I ask other then HJ what other service u have but she dun understand what I am saying.so settle for HJ,but she say USD 50!I thought ok lah,maybe 5 star hotel a bit expensive so give in lor,at 1st doesn't allows auto roaming but after i insist,she gave in,but only can touch her neh neh.Very bad service!After about 8mins I loaded,then pay up the go!

Second nite when to the International tourist club next to new world hotel,step in quite classy,then saw gt this lei lei sauna,when in pay about Singapore $25 for 60 mins,change den proceed straight to the room to wait,den comes a gal(no 23) about 25 yrs looks (7.5/10),quite friendly can speak simple english,were short skirts & can see half ball coming out.After chating & massaging for about 20 mins,starts to auto roam,up down left right.Wow gt solid neh neh,she say gt 34c!(8/10)With pinkish nipples!But doesn't allow sucking,nvm,den she ask to HJ for me,oso no other service except HJ,ok lah since I enjoy the auto roaming,so she say USD 80!.wah!I say no,$50 ok?then she agreed!Wow the HJ quite gd(7/10)Den no rushing oso,After cleaning up,we kiss & hug.Quite GF feel.

My 3rd day,I went to a salon (for men only) ,the gals inside all look pretty & sexy with pink tank tops.I went in,the lady boss approach me & introduce a gal(looks 8.5/10) who took me upstairs to massage,when I reach the second floor see got no indivdual rms,all men sleep side by side,sian liao!
She took off my shirt(with my pants on),start massaging,alamak!she does nt speak english as well!Ntg much she massage then started to tickle my nipples so I oso start to auto roam lor!Her tits(7/10) quite small but firm,start to roam under,wow!nice clean shaven pussy!(10/10)But after a while,gt customer come in so I stopped roaming.SIANZ!After a while l left, damge about $20 tips and $8 for the room usage.The best part is no time limit,we can start there as long as we like.But i thin kis about $3 more per hr.

My last day,I went back to the salon @9am,look for the same gal,went upstair,this time round she is more friendly with me,she kiss my cheeks,while massaging,cannot tahun start roaming lah!After awhile we french(10/10),we kiss like a couple,very GF feel,she started to massgae my didi,then me do my part to,fingered her tills she is wet!Then I put down her bra!wow!pinkish nipples again!Start giving it a short & soft suck,I like it!After about 45 mins, i left,gave about about $50 this time cos I like her service attitude.Will defintely visit her again on my next trip!

Thats all folks!

Please give some comments if my FR nt gd.Sorry,will be better next time.
Old 14-12-2004, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaboy
Hi bro .... do we use US$ or VND in HCM ????
the VND denomination is too big ... we're talking about hundred of thousand or millions here ....

do gals in HCM give only HJ ???

chinaboy
U can use USD n Dong in HCMC. Most of the entertainment is in USD but if u eat in road side, taxi... u can use Dong. U can change Dong in the HCMC airport. Dun change in S'pore cos the last I wanted to change the money changer told me SGD1=6500D n he told me that Dong is very rare in S'pore. I told him go n f spider. U can change abt 9000D in HCMC.
Old 14-12-2004, 09:24 PM
Samster

Bro, never ever change VND at the airport. Its damm expensive. The current rate is around S$1 = 9580VND. Wait till you reach your hotel, you can change VND anywhere at the shops around the hotel. There are lots of money changer in HCMC and the rate is always higher than the Airport. As for entertainment, normal bars still use VND. If you are going to a bar that uses US$, then be prepared to pay much more.

Actually VND is not allowed to circulate outside Vietnam. I can understand the view point of the money changer in Singapore as its really tough to get VND outside Vietnam. For bros going to HCMC, remember that there are currency controls. Each time you can bring maximum US$3000 into Vietnam, but there are also ATM for you to withdraw using the PLUS system. VietCom Bank offers good ATM that is part of the PLUS network. (not all ATM in Vietnam is part of PLUS network)

Hope that bros have fun in HCMC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
U can use USD n Dong in HCMC. Most of the entertainment is in USD but if u eat in road side, taxi... u can use Dong. U can change Dong in the HCMC airport. Dun change in S'pore cos the last I wanted to change the money changer told me SGD1=6500D n he told me that Dong is very rare in S'pore. I told him go n f spider. U can change abt 9000D in HCMC.
Old 14-12-2004, 09:28 PM
Samster

There used to be a lot of other activities in Massage Palours in HCMC besides HJ. But due to Police's crackdown, its only quite possible to find HJ in HCMC. Its never too difficult to hook up with a girl for bonking in HCMC. Go to a local bar at night, get to know the bar girl in there and you may be on your way to a good bonking session after 12 midnight. Amara Karaoke is a nice place to look for company during the night. The girls there are open and if arranged, they will go to your room after 12 midnight.

Happy Bonking

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaboy
Hi bro .... do we use US$ or VND in HCM ????
the VND denomination is too big ... we're talking about hundred of thousand or millions here ....

do gals in HCM give only HJ ???

chinaboy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread