The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-12-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
guidance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Never have the time to post my review here
So here I am to do a review on my experience with Rebirth (2x)
Can’t remember which date was it but the most recent one was on the 21st dec.

Booked a 2hr session with Smile.
She is a nice girl but the only problem is that she told me she’s not good in doing conversation in English , but that was fine because im able to converse in Thai.

During my 2hr session with her, it was really enjoyable.
Her hands and strength that is applied on my body was at the right level.
And moreover she also taught me some tricks.

Although the price might be expensive a bit but the ML is skillful in the things that they do.
Old 25-12-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by swakoo1409 View Post
Ah i really learning something new everytime lol
Hillary 4 is cater more to the angmo clientele.... dun be shocked when you see the FLs..... 90% are MILFs and Isaan type of complexion.
Old 26-12-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

Just completed my 10day solo trip to BKK few days ago.

Didnt really explore and try new places much but it was an awesome trip where some limits were pushed to the maximum. Overall I went drinking almost everynight, massage every single day, got lucky with an FL at Thermae which occupied me 5 nights.

Few places I went to drink included Status,Thay, Wine I love you, Tderm.
New massage(or Kapoo i dont know the term): Butterfly, Spring
Visited Thermae for the very 1st time after years travelling to BKK.
Most motorcycle rides clock this trip.

Will be posting details in time to come for my future reference.
Old 26-12-2022, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post

Didnt really explore and try new places much but it was an awesome trip where some limits were pushed to the maximum. Overall I went drinking almost everynight, massage every single day, got lucky with an FL at Thermae which occupied me 5 nights.

looking forward to your FR as im travelling to bkk soon and had nt visited thermae just like you
Old 26-12-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
jeremiahb52 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

yes motorcycle rides all the way for me better than taxi, but not recommended if you wax hair lol
Old 26-12-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:

nice bro, looking forward to your FR. Btw, when you say lucky with FL at thermae for 5 nights..did you pay her every single night?

cheers.
Old 26-12-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

Day 1

Touched down at 10pm. Feeling quite tired actually but how can I start the 1st night in bkk without any events?

Wanted get a quick release at 7th heaven but after waiting 10mins no motorcyle available so decided to explore Thermae ...damn so many LB standing around outside smiling at you as you walk it gives goosebumps, some even give a cheeky pinch haha! Its an eye opener visiting Thermae with so many FL of all kinds jammed packed in a small place getting observed by so many hungry dicks. The beer somehow felt good after few hours of travelling...literally downed the whole bottle by the time I walked one round and order another and sit down to absorb all that is going on. Anyway eyed a girl all the way at the back near the toilet. She was standing behind the line of girls for a long time alone, looked kind of shy but had that sweet smile and beautiful face. The 3 girls I had interest in was not taken for that hour I sat there(probably I have different taste?). While walking to top choice another guy got to her first..i was like damn and wanted to u-turn. Then saw he was rejected quickly so I just went over to try my luck. 3k ST 6k LT till 8am, my mind says ST but my mouth said LT. I was thinking to myself what if i didnt fancy her back in room? That thought turned out to be opposite like some first timer's luck .

Walked back to hotel and she said hungry but somehow we ended up going Thonglor to drink instead. Reached around midnight so wasted no time in downing those beautiful cups of whiskey like no tomorrow with the live band bringing in the mood. The server bought us free shots on the house and probably that was the killer combi this night. Back in hotel the fun started in shower and continued in bed and suddenly she knelt below the bed and blew me while i was kneeling on the bed...definetly wierd and a first for me. 1st round took quite long because I was partially drunk and couldnt really feel my dick LOL. 2nd round was a joke..it happened after we washed up and I was teasing her until she ask me to fuck her. After she came i gave up as i was out of breath.

For some reason I just cannot fall asleep so I lay on the bed until too bored so I just removed the blanket and ate her randomly. 3rd round clocked. I finally managed to catch a short nap..around 11am she finally woke up and wanted to go..sat up and said hangover then rest on my thighs..fondled her tits and she said she is wet..4th round gone. Sent her down and i wanted to find food, she asked for line but we were interupted by a motorcycle that almost hit me. Parted ways and I went to find my food while she tried to get a cab. 10mins later i realised I didnt get her line! Tried walking back and by sheer luck saw her walking to BTS because no cab!

This is probably one of the most eventful night i had for a very long time. Whole body literally ache even when walking including my little brother.

Day 2

Went to eat at terminal 21 Baan Ying to try their runny egg omelette and head to massage as my entire body is aching quite badly. Went back and sleep till late and woke up hungry. Went Tderm to look adound by the singer was rock and although got so many empty tables the server ask me go to bar counter because I am 1pax. Didnt like it so walked over to Status for a jug of beer, sat till 12+ went back sleep. Terra was probably the most happening place for weekdays but music is quite loud. Atmos or Ainu would be nice to chill and relax, the complex where Beer Belly is also quite chill.
Old 27-12-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 15
diabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posti34 View Post
Do bkk gf like to shower with their bf? She offered to shower together with me, played her nubile syt boobs in the shower with soap like Jap av

how much you paid her daily for her time in hong kong?
Old 27-12-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Nolast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Found outcall massage content before came to bkk, couldn’t find them anymore now, any bros got recommendations pls?
Old 27-12-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Exploring local club tonight in ladprao solo, anyone interested to join can DM me
Old 27-12-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
texaschicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
Exploring local club tonight in ladprao solo, anyone interested to join can DM me
ah not in bkk now but would like our recommendations when you return

Wishlist - Develop my own fried chicken recipe.
Old 27-12-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
texaschicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolast View Post
Found outcall massage content before came to bkk, couldn’t find them anymore now, any bros got recommendations pls?
there is an outcall thread i think u can go take a look

Wishlist - Develop my own fried chicken recipe.
Old 27-12-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
SirSpaceMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi, could you please share the details of the masseur for the manhood treatment with me? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicgan7876 View Post
I have been living here in Bangkok for 13-14 years and I think to say that trying to find the authentic version of this service is as hard as finding the Loch Ness Monster…

Through a chanced meeting by a mutual friend, I finally got a chance to try a very traditional Thai version of JG today…

The vein pulling, and tightening of the muscles can all be felt and the masseur was an added bonus (early 30’s and pleasant looking… with mask on at least)

I promised her to try and recommend friends and serious people who are keen as I think she is a nice lady with good skills…

Unfortunately I also know if I release her details here, I would probably get a scolding as more people would bomb her for information rather than serious bookings…

But for those who are seriously keen, I don’t mind sharing…

Not asking for any up or power or anything, just wanted to share something nice and authentic
Old 27-12-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Roys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in Bangkok & wanna check out Spaceplus/ Route66 tonight?
30/m here
Old 27-12-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going bkk 5-11 jan
Down to party and have fun
Advert Space Available