The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-11-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
Just hug hug n she wanna go bk with me but I declined.
555 this is indeed a red alert for ladyboy!
Also they like to rubba you more than you rubba them lor.

Heng you declined.
Old 23-11-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarianneKwa View Post
So you go Bangkok cheat on your wife? And post here let everyone see? So smart sia
And even show off his inadequacies
And trash his wife not only cheat
Nice human being im sure
Old 23-11-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyzfire View Post
Saved my first ever trip to Nana Plaza for the last night of my trip (thank goodness).
Went to Spanky first. The girls seem only interested in playing with the white guys.
Not that I am interested in them, they seem too wild for my taste 😂 So just enjoyed the shows until I got bored.

Finally decided on Butterfly after almost an hour of people watching as I figured since it's at the quietest area of the place, the last bar right at the top, should be easy to find a girl I want.

Well the girl came looking for me instead... literally. I didn't even noticed her. She came from another area and stare daggers right at me DAMMIT! So I decided to went for her.

To be honest, I lucked out for my first maiden trip. She's quite a pretty issan girl and interactive. Able to french/paint. Saw a bro mentioned that if a girl frenches you while at the bar, she's going be good, can't say I would argue with that.

Got her for 3500k baht for 2 hours, 5k baht in total. Expensive but could have been worse.
I actually thought she looked prettier with her fully dressed lol.

Things I took note of: they are more than happy if you only order non alcoholic beverages. As somebody who can't take alcohol, this is a blessing. But make sure to buy a couple of drinks for the girl first to get her high lol.
The Gogo girls are not the only ones you have to buy drinks for. The waitress and even the mamasan will come and bother you to buy drinks for them (watch out or your money will fly away lol). Better prepare ID/passport especially if you look young. Lmao I shouldn't have wore a Mickey mouse shirt. Got stopped and had to go grab back to my hotel to get my passport 😂

Well overall a decent experience. got her Line and everything. Gonna be next year till I can go back. Will definitely miss it!
Correction. You do NOT ``have to "" buy drinks for others.

Simple polite no...
I have probly shagged a zillion ggo gals, i hv never ever never bought drinks other than d obe im taming away. And then usually one only.
They saw you coming mate
Old 23-11-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have been to chong a few times already. But one place I havent try is road side tiny pubs where there are girls sitting outside.does not look like bj bars and at most buy LD. Place normally frequented by ang mos. Anyone care to share? Saw this bar next to my hotel got 1 girl fair skin n not bad looking. Dont plan to do anything maybe just get a drink for her. See them quite sad like whole night not many customers

Give a clue which roadside u mean?
Where is "chong"?

Then mebbe i can answrr yr qn...
Old 24-11-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Give a clue which roadside u mean?
Where is "chong"?

Then mebbe i can answrr yr qn...
Haha sorry use stupid android phone difficult to type accurately. My meaning is I have been "chonging".....

It is next to holiday Inn soi 22

Used tantan and connected with a few girls. Got 1 cost 3000baht/1-2/60-120. Where got like that one. Tink she put 1-2 hours but I am sure after 1st shot wanna go liable. Photo not bad looking and only 24 yo

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!

Last edited by freebiez; 24-11-2023 at 12:36 AM.
Old 24-11-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 this is indeed a red alert for ladyboy!
Also they like to rubba you more than you rubba them lor.

Heng you declined.
Haha really meh. I only haven't qn her whether she is LB. So far the area there all the girls in the bar seems to be real girls

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 24-11-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 2
SmallBB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySmallBB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiasangju View Post
seems familiar, think she used to be under leelaathai outcall...
She told me pre covid she was under Rose massage.. but she mentioned during covid this stable closed shop. So she freelancing now.
Old 24-11-2023, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Bobo

The club at the Hyatt is closed for renovation. It's supposed to reopen this month, perhaps on the 27th. It's expected to remain a club.
Old 24-11-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
jazzcool1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello. Going to BKK next Wednesday and I wanted to ask for some tips. I have lots of experience with gogo bars couple of years back (I prefer the ones at soy cowboy).

1. I will go arriving around 3pm in the city. Where will you recommend a nuru massage that is open around this time (I am staying near soy cowboy).
2. I thought of getting a girl from the gogo bars for a LT in the evening. Anyone has an idea of expected budget (bar fine + LT for the girl)? Or am I better off getting a girl from a pub (what will be a budget for that)?
3. another option is to take 2 girls for ST. anyone had experience in this in BKK?

Any tip will be great! thank you.
Old 24-11-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzcool1 View Post
Hello. Going to BKK next Wednesday and I wanted to ask for some tips. I have lots of experience with gogo bars couple of years back (I prefer the ones at soy cowboy).

1. I will go arriving around 3pm in the city. Where will you recommend a nuru massage that is open around this time (I am staying near soy cowboy).
2. I thought of getting a girl from the gogo bars for a LT in the evening. Anyone has an idea of expected budget (bar fine + LT for the girl)? Or am I better off getting a girl from a pub (what will be a budget for that)?
3. another option is to take 2 girls for ST. anyone had experience in this in BKK?

Any tip will be great! thank you.
I recently came back from Bangkok and I barfined a girl from Mandarin gogo bar in Nana Plaza. Barfine depends on bar which ranges from 700 to 1000 baht. Mandarin's barfine is 1000 baht. The girl for LT was 3000 baht so total was 4000 baht excluding the drinks you ordered for yourself and the girl. So budget 4000 baht for ST for girl excluding drinks and tips.

If you want LT than budget for at least 6000 baht. Yes, Bangkok is not as cheap as before.
Old 25-11-2023, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
jazzcool1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
I recently came back from Bangkok and I barfined a girl from Mandarin gogo bar in Nana Plaza. Barfine depends on bar which ranges from 700 to 1000 baht. Mandarin's barfine is 1000 baht. The girl for LT was 3000 baht so total was 4000 baht excluding the drinks you ordered for yourself and the girl. So budget 4000 baht for ST for girl excluding drinks and tips.

If you want LT than budget for at least 6000 baht. Yes, Bangkok is not as cheap as before.

Thanks for the information.
If anyone knows LT rates (ranges to expect) please chime in.
Old 25-11-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallBB View Post
She told me pre covid she was under Rose massage.. but she mentioned during covid this stable closed shop. So she freelancing now.

ah yes, mistaken. it was Rose! thx bro will reconnect w her on my next trip
Old 26-11-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Haha really meh. I only haven't qn her whether she is LB. So far the area there all the girls in the bar seems to be real girls
Even if you're 100% sure heshe is a ladyboy it's best not to ask if you don't wish to ruin the atmosphere.
Thai people want face.
Some lady(boys) have glass heart 555.

As long as you like your choice that's all that matters.
Time is very precious in BKK when you're on a cheong trip.
If have doubt just move on.
Old 26-11-2023, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Rainbow 5

Bar fine was quoted as ฿1,000. This was after 10pm last night.
Old 27-11-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jayday2du deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiasangju View Post
ah yes, mistaken. it was Rose! thx bro will reconnect w her on my next trip
Yes she's under Rose! Hope to reconnect with her too
Advert Space Available