The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Didnt ask for name. 30. Not worth a trip down, really.
Old 23-06-2014, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Are Rowell house 79 and 9 legal brothels?

Hi Bros, are the Rowell ladyboy houses legal brothels? I know the Geylang houses and Petain houses ae legal. What can happen if we get raid during our time inside if not legal? Also if not legal, does it mean the LB is not doing STD testing every few weeks? Thanks Tim
Old 29-06-2014, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukoOgura View Post
Current batch no pretty ladyboys. Also the current batch is very quiet and not playful. I did choose 1 but nothing to write about she gave bbbj thats all. I wasnt interested in any other thing. Consider wait until maybe late July for new batch.
Went to sight ystd night did saw some ladyboys arrived..
Similar faces but nvr tried..
Old 30-06-2014, 05:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 18
ROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanicaLopez View Post
I was at Rowell on Saturday night and I must say that it was quite an awesome experience. I never liked the rooms there but this time the place was decent enough. Most important the Gurls were incredible. I had 2 Thai Ladyboys at the house closer to Jalan Besar. Both Topped me and came in my mouth. The one was called Cherry. Her facebook name is Cherry JubJub11. Very beautiful and had a huge cock. Loved every inch of her body. She was extremely polite and pleasant mannered and the second one was called Amy. A very young and pretty ladyboy with an average sized cock but we had a great time. I was smacked on the ass by all the ladyboys - 10 of them as I left the house. If all of them had a cock, I would taken them all. Absolutely Beautiful. Then I went up to the first house and saw Airee, a Cambodian Ladyboy. Such a beauty and asked if she could Top me. She smiled and brought me up. Very nice room compared to the rut I was expecting there. This one was a goddess. Flawless from head to toe. Had every inch of her and she pounded really good for long time as we took turns kissing each other. It was a good passionate session. She was really naughty and asked me to pay her more while fucking my ass. Little did she know who she was fucking and her cheekiness turned me in even more. Of cos I refused and urged to fuck me harder and she was so turned on. She mounted my face and fucked me till she came on my mouth. Then she cleaned my ass up and mounted my cock going cowboy. I told to twisted my nipples and that sent me over the edge. She kissed me into a power orgasm and we just lay there looking at each other and teasing each other. Such an incredible beauty and she was so good. She cleaned me up after that while I made my exit. I was blocked by a banglar who drunk and that have all the ladyboys enough time to smack my ass while I walked down. I turned and smiled at them, have the gatekeeper a peck on the cheek and went home thoroughly satisfied.
thank you...you made my day! any pictures for the memory?

They say the mighty lord shall protect the poor, the weak & the innocent.

But it is the devil who has your details !
Old 30-06-2014, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
4thzonespiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I was at Rowell on Saturday night and I must say that it was quite an awesome experience. I never liked the rooms there but this time the place was decent enough. Most important the Gurls were incredible. I had 2 Thai Ladyboys at the house closer to Jalan Besar. Both Topped me and came in my mouth. The one was called Cherry. Her facebook name is Cherry JubJub11. Very beautiful and had a huge cock. Loved every inch of her body. She was extremely polite and pleasant mannered and the second one was called Amy. A very young and pretty ladyboy with an average sized cock but we had a great time. I was smacked on the ass by all the ladyboys - 10 of them as I left the house. If all of them had a cock, I would taken them all. Absolutely Beautiful. Then I went up to the first house and saw Airee, a Cambodian Ladyboy. Such a beauty and asked if she could Top me. She smiled and brought me up. Very nice room compared to the rut I was expecting there. This one was a goddess. Flawless from head to toe. Had every inch of her and she pounded really good for long time as we took turns kissing each other. It was a good passionate session. She was really naughty and asked me to pay her more while fucking my ass. Little did she know who she was fucking and her cheekiness turned me in even more. Of cos I refused and urged to fuck me harder and she was so turned on. She mounted my face and fucked me till she came on my mouth. Then she cleaned my ass up and mounted my cock going cowboy. I told to twisted my nipples and that sent me over the edge. She kissed me into a power orgasm and we just lay there looking at each other and teasing each other. Such an incredible beauty and she was so good. She cleaned me up after that while I made my exit. I was blocked by a banglar who drunk and that have all the ladyboys enough time to smack my ass while I walked down. I turned and smiled at them, have the gatekeeper a peck on the cheek and went home thoroughly satisfied.
I guess you are not talking abt house 79. Where are the houses you visited exactly located?
Old 02-07-2014, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
jarredravi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Fr is superb..
can I join you pls!!!
Cld u include me the next round time.

pls pls pls pls pls!!!
pm me am eagerly waiting...
Old 05-07-2014, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
jbrowse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Are we talking about House 79? Is there a better than that on Rowell?
Old 09-07-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ibtm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I had 2 Thai Ladyboys at the house closer to Jalan Besar.
I assume it should be House 79

Quote:
Then I went up to the first house and saw Airee, a Cambodian Ladyboy.
I've no idea where is this "First House"

But judging from Shanica description, it should be easy to find considering that most of the girls @ Rowell aren't really looker
Old 09-07-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have anybody went or pass by hse 79..
For new upcoming batch of LADYBOY!!!
Any updates...
Old 26-07-2014, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
jarredravi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any info bros.. any fr so far..
Old 26-07-2014, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

I just walked past and the door is shut. Even the drinks stall beside it isn't open and there are no pimps standing around. I hope the place isn't closed for good.
Old 28-07-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Alright, the place isn't closed, doors were open last night. Unfortunately, the stock is crap and half the girls were post-ops.
Old 30-07-2014, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaankaden View Post
Alright, the place isn't closed, doors were open last night. Unfortunately, the stock is crap and half the girls were post-ops.
Bro ystd went to site..
Seen ard 12 LB inside..
As u mention shop closed..
A new mamasan guarding at gate..
Wanna try than change my mind out of sudden..
Did see some not bad looking..
At the gate observe a LB likes to shout claims that she is from phillipines..
But some have claim they are pre ops..
Old 31-07-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried 2 LB ystd here's my FR.

Name:naught (post op)
Boobs:C Cup
Service Offered: Frenching/BJ/Catbath/
Damage:30
Looks: 8/10

Name: Frahsy (pre op)
Boobs: B Cup
Service Offered: Frenching/BJ/Catbath/FJ
Damage:30
Looks: 6.5/10

Since this batch of craiglist not tempting had to go down hse 79...
Do pm me if you want frashy num...
She gave me her contact num for chatting with her...
Old 31-07-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Tej1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sent num dude
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1