The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2011, 11:04 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
subarulegacy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
yeap -Too good - she ways ways to make your mind and brains go silly!!! Your brains can't think straight after she cast her spell onto you!!
Hi bro, maybe you can share your FR once u done too! Have fun!
Old 06-05-2011, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
navyseal is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by subarulegacy View Post
Hi bro, maybe you can share your FR once u done too! Have fun!
BRO JENNY'S SERVICES ONLY FOUR WORDS ( NO NEED TO EXPLAIN ) ( 不用解释 )CANNOY TAHAN ............!
Old 07-05-2011, 08:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
subarulegacy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by navyseal View Post
BRO JENNY'S SERVICES ONLY FOUR WORDS ( NO NEED TO EXPLAIN ) ( 不用解释 )CANNOY TAHAN ............!
Btw, do you know how come my points drop huh? Anyway nevermind lah, come in is to share share and have fun. No nonsense and rubbish can Liao...

Haha... SIBEI TOKKONG!

She's really good, for me only lah, and of cos to some of the bro here too. One of her kind in her own ways, she can be a legend in our GL!

She's just set the standard in my mind. That's why I am going back for more,

Today is voting day... So attention will be on else where.

Looks like I have to book her again next week for another session Money not enough... Haha.

Good health to everyone here, brudders! And good health to my fav 珍妮!heehee.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up S + s + s

S+S+S = SENSUOUS + SEDUCTIVE + SPELL-BINDING

WL Name - Xiao Man
Origin - ChongQing, PRC
Age - 24 years old
Height - 1.63 m (bare-foot)
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - She has been in this flesh trade before and hence suggests that she has a better edge than most newbies who do not have any prior experience.

Looks - 7.7/10

She is a gorgeous lass! She possesses sharp feature and big double-eyelid eyes with nice long eyelashes. She has silky, long, straight and black tress.

Bod - 7.6/10

She is neither slim nor plumb. Her physique is almost ideal but her butts are not perky enough ... still better than many PRC lasses. She is fair and has smooth body complexion. She has a not so-well-done floral like tattoo just above her pussy.

Tits - 7/10

She has C cupper assets which are surgically-augmented (minus points). She scored for her pink attractive looking nipples.

Pre-Shower routine - 8/10

Awesome!! Lots of GFE threw-in and she was rather seductive and sensuous.

Shower - 8.8/10

She gave me a body2body soapy massage. She also used her ass-cheeks and upper thighs (near her pussy) to grip my hard-on member to mimic a thrusting action. While doing that, we frenched passionately non-stopped. ShiokadOooooo!!! I was almost completely overwhelmed and on fired!!

Cat-Bath - 8/10

She did it sensuously and smoothly. I enjoyed every moment of it and begged her not to stop. Bwahahah ...

French Kissing - 8/10

We frenched passionately and it was very engaging. I like the way she frenched ... Lots of GFE and very very stimulating indeed! We both closed our eyes while we were so engaged! It was spell-binding, man!! Woohoo!!

AR - 8/10

Very stimulatingly done! I like her method of AR me with lots of mouth and hand actions ...

BBBJ - 7.8/10

It was a wet and deep-throated BBBJ. She also stroked my hard on heirloom with oil while we frenched passionately. We also adopted a 69 position. Her labia was slightly tucked out and her vagina hole can get wet pretty fast. I spent quite sometime giving her a paint job.

FJ - 8/10

We adopted several positions before we ended in Missionary. It was certainly a spell-binding session for me. I enjoyed fucking this seductive and sensuous lass. I can't wait to sex her up again. She is superbly good!

Attitude - 9/10

An ang pai in the making! I guess she is gonna give her other ang pai colleagues a good run for the money for sure. Almost all the WLs in 54A are highly charged and competitive.

RTF -Definitely YES!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-05-2011, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S + s + s

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
S+S+S = SENSUOUS + SEDUCTIVE + SPELL-BINDING

WL Name - Xiao Man
Origin - ChongQing, PRC
Age - 24 years old
Height - 1.63 m (bare-foot)
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - She has been in this flesh trade before and hence suggests that she has a better edge than most newbies who do not have any prior experience.

Looks - 7.7/10

She is a gorgeous lass! She possesses sharp feature and big double-eyelid eyes with nice long eyelashes. She has silky, long, straight and black tress.

Bod - 7.6/10

She is neither slim nor plumb. Her physique is almost ideal but her butts are not perky enough ... still better than many PRC lasses. She is fair and has smooth body complexion. She has a not so-well-done floral like tattoo just above her pussy.

Tits - 7/10

She has C cupper assets which are surgically-augmented (minus points). She scored for her pink attractive looking nipples.

Pre-Shower routine - 8/10

Awesome!! Lots of GFE threw-in and she was rather seductive and sensuous.

Shower - 8.8/10

She gave me a body2body soapy massage. She also used her ass-cheeks and upper thighs (near her pussy) to grip my hard-on member to mimic a thrusting action. While doing that, we frenched passionately non-stopped. ShiokadOooooo!!! I was almost completely overwhelmed and on fired!!

Cat-Bath - 8/10

She did it sensuously and smoothly. I enjoyed every moment of it and begged her not to stop. Bwahahah ...

French Kissing - 8/10

We frenched passionately and it was very engaging. I like the way she frenched ... Lots of GFE and very very stimulating indeed! We both closed our eyes while we were so engaged! It was spell-binding, man!! Woohoo!!

AR - 8/10

Very stimulatingly done! I like her method of AR me with lots of mouth and hand actions ...

BBBJ - 7.8/10

It was a wet and deep-throated BBBJ. She also stroked my hard on heirloom with oil while we frenched passionately. We also adopted a 69 position. Her labia was slightly tucked out and her vagina hole can get wet pretty fast. I spent quite sometime giving her a paint job.

FJ - 8/10

We adopted several positions before we ended in Missionary. It was certainly a spell-binding session for me. I enjoyed fucking this seductive and sensuous lass. I can't wait to sex her up again. She is superbly good!

Attitude - 9/10

An ang pai in the making! I guess she is gonna give her other ang pai colleagues a good run for the money for sure. Almost all the WLs in 54A are highly charged and competitive.

RTF -Definitely YES!

Enjoy,
MaXx
i wanna try jenny first
Old 07-05-2011, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
leewestwood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Btw, do you know how come my points drop huh? Anyway nevermind lah, come in is to share share and have fun. No nonsense and rubbish can Liao...

Haha... SIBEI TOKKONG!

She's really good, for me only lah, and of cos to some of the bro here too. One of her kind in her own ways, she can be a legend in our GL!

Looks like I have to book her again next week for another session Money not enough... Haha.

wow bro you are very lucky man lei. cheers happy bonking
Old 07-05-2011, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
navyseal is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Haha... SIBEI TOKKONG!

bro subarullegacy you are dam tokong so power.wish you the best huat ah
Old 07-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
urban skiver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all,

I have a query, how many jiajia are there at 1654A?

last month i went and the girl told me her name is jiajia. she's 24yo, slim, ard 1.63m, b-cup (i think), long hair and quite pretty. she told me she being here for 3 months already.

last week i call to book jiajia, and this time, she's shorter (ard 1.58), a bit plumber and fairer. didn't catch her age.

both are excellent in their services, but i prefer the 1st one.

both told me they are from hunan...

please help me find the 1st jiajia that i had encounter.

thanks
Old 07-05-2011, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
woail2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban skiver View Post
hi all,

last month i went and the girl told me her name is jiajia. she's 24yo, slim, ard 1.63m, b-cup (i think), long hair and quite pretty. she told me she being here for 3 months already.

last week i call to book jiajia, and this time, she's shorter (ard 1.58), a bit plumber and fairer. didn't catch her age.

thanks
The taller Jia Jia is from 3033 whereas the shorter one is from 1654A
Old 07-05-2011, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
woail2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban skiver View Post
hi all,

thanks
The taller one should be from 3033
Old 07-05-2011, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by woail2 View Post
The taller Jia Jia is from 3033 whereas the shorter one is from 1654A
One more Jia Jia is next door 1658...
Old 08-05-2011, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 14
steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!

I was looking for 1654A along L16 but just could not find it, silly me, I did not know it is on 2nd floor without the big light #.

When I was about to give up and go to somewhere else, I see two beautiful petite girls walking back to L16H49. I have not seen any FR on H49 but why not since they catch my eyes. That was my best decision, here is the FR:

Name: Yang Yang
From Hu Nan China

Look: 7/10, not prettiest girl in GL but with good smile and big eyes
Body: 8/10, nice curve for the height of 160. The highlight is her silky smooth skin and no obvious mark on body.
Boo: at least C, the best pair I ever seen, love it!
Bath: 5/10, Nothing special, not cat bath
BBBJ: 9/10, This is one of the best I ever have, slow and no rush, deep throat also. I have to stop her to cap me
FJ: 9/10, one of the best I ever had, we did so many positions and she was still very accomodation, no complain. With her nice C+ boos and silky skin, there is no words to describe it. After cum, she lay on the bed and said you are so good, we tried 360 deg various positions.

Damage: $80, for CAT $80 and service like that, it worths every $$.
RTF: this will be first time I said YES.

She has worked for 1-year, I am sure Bro out there must have tried her, I am just surprise I did not see any FR on her. Do take good care of her because I am RTF!

Please up my points if you like this FR.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
One more Jia Jia is next door 1658...
58 got A & B

The tall jia jia should be 1658A

And her catbathe is all the way to yr toes

Cheers
Old 08-05-2011, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot. View Post
58 got A & B

Cheers
What about to the sole of the feet? Got one WL used her nipples to stiumulate my sole de! Quite shiok de! Maybe our sole, just like our ass-crack also consists of sexual nerves which is not so obvious until we find up ourselves while having sex with the WL.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot. View Post
58 got A & B

Cheers
Yeah bro she will suck your toes and lick your sole...sibeh song lah!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1