The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 16
bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Good Sat! Going to wash car liao, have a good read!

Not sure to blue-balls or not but....!!!

Penned until Day 2 started, going smooth and well.

-------------------------

gog: *COUGH*

P(enny): Erm.. sorry, I dozed off... I probably snored.

gog: *COUGH*

Still trying to fake an irritated throat so she doesn't feel embarrassed or thinks I'm trying to tell her I know what's going on.

gog: Sorry, I choked on my saliva, what did you say? *COUGHs & clear throat*

P: Nothing...

gog: You want to take a shower? I can pass you a towel, it would refreshing for you to take the flight after showering.

She'd definitely want to clean up. I'm sure of it.

P: Okay, thank you.

Penny tried getting off the bed, and was able to walk slightly with a limp but at least the pain wasn't so bad anymore.

P: Hey! It doesn't hurt so much.

gog: That's the gog special healing power, charge you $50 can already.

P: I'll transfer to you.

Wah lao, is she innocent OR WHAT?!

gog: Aiyah, just kidding la, why you so naïve one?

P: Huh, you say $50 ma.

I remember the dialog because she is extremely different from Janice. What happened next is a bit unbelievable, so I don't blame you folks for thinking this is a fantasy or some bullshit, I also can't believe it myself.

There's another 1-2 hours before we make a move for the airport, let her shower while I double check my belongings and packing, make sure I remembered the adaptors, wires and chargers. I'd hate to shell out money for a charging cable in Europe where it's likely from China and rebranded to become expensive.

Told Penny to use my bedroom's toilet as it's not too far, so she can shower and easily get back to her room which was opposite. Now, I'm an extremely picky person, as you folks know how I baby my car, so strictly, I also don't eat in bedrooms, nor carry food into bedrooms. Because where food is... something else is as well.

Till this day, I don't know where and how ... but I thank it for giving up it's life for my happiness...

P: *SHRIEKS*

Like a soprano, high pitched, heavy weighted shrill came out from my bathroom. It's not Janice, so it can only be Penny. I was in the room, so instinctively, I thought Penny assumed I'm peeping or she saw me or what. But she's in the bathroom, the door is closed...

I rushed over to the door and without thinking, I opened it.

Penny was attempting to hide herself in the far end inside the shower area while pointing near me, by the base of the sink.
nice try ..... nb u can start inviting gals to your house liao
Old 28-05-2023, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Pun intended?

Cockroach? Beetle? Dildo? Mini gog?
Haha... no pun no pun, as for what it is... read on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
KNNCCB gog,why stop writing until there, so gan jiong liao....walau. Damn blue-balls lor. Don't scold you also cannot...lol
Stopped vetting, not stop writing where got gan jiong aiyoh.. small thing only la... I haven't blue-balls you all very long liao ma, last few posts all building up to today. Cheer up la!!!
Old 28-05-2023, 07:30 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good sunday, what's a blue ball when you don't get it?

----------------------------------------

P(enny): COCKROACH COCKROACH!!!!!

I thank you Sir Cockroach, for your valiant sacrifice. Thank you. *salute*.

Taking a shampoo bottle nearby, I whacked right into it, flattening it with it's guts spilling out and meeting its demise.

Penny was really shaking. After this, I know she was absolutely terrified of cockroaches. Not lizards, not rats, not any other things, but the bane of her life is cockroaches. She was shivering and crying when I killed the cockroach. Not being mean but...I was staring at Penny.

Yep... she was top naked, bra is off and she's crying. If you guys know and have seen young nipples... at age 22, it's pink, and... ... fuck, I'm aroused now thinking of it.

Walked over and Penny ran into my arms, sobbing softly. She really freaked out. And I was clothed, I can't feel her breasts against my bare body. Fuck!

Hugged Penny close and stroked the back of her head, attempting to sooth her down. A good 2-3 mins before she could calm down and kept looking around making sure no other relatives of the now dead creature is around.

Deciding to embarrass her a bit and test water...

gog: Hmm... pinkish.

P: Huh?

gog: You're almost naked you know?

Penny blushed and didn't know where to hide her face she didn't attempt to really cover but tried to shy her body away. If Janice came over now, accessed my house... I assure you, my kkj might have vanished from the face of this earth.

I stroked her forehead a bit and planted a kiss there.
Old 28-05-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Your kkj will likely suffer the same fate as the esteemed cockroach. 🤣🤣🤣
Old 28-05-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
Nodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Janice whacked right into it, flattening it with it's ooze spilling out and meeting its cracked eggs.
Old 28-05-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
tanpomime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Cannot imagine that
Old 28-05-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodbody View Post
Janice whacked right into it, flattening it with it's ooze spilling out and meeting its cracked eggs.
if gog is 6-7in it will become inverse 6-7in into his body...

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 28-05-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
gog: You're almost naked you know?

Penny blushed and didn't know where to hide her face she didn't attempt to really cover but tried to shy her body away. If Janice came over now, accessed my house... I assure you, my kkj might have vanished from the face of this earth.

I stroked her forehead a bit and planted a kiss there.
This type of thing right, are things you remember the rest of ur life, even if no sex happens afterwards.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 29-05-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
IF Janice finds out... likely... but this story is not about my kkj!!! Please stay focused!!!!

Quote:
Oi oi oi! You all having fun at the expense of little gog!!!! This shall not happen!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanpomime View Post
Cannot imagine that
Please don't... why you all wish my kkj get flattened huh!?

Quote:
if gog is 6-7in it will become inverse 6-7in into his body...
KNN... you think can inverse ah become pussy!?!?! LOL!

Quote:
This type of thing right, are things you remember the rest of ur life, even if no sex happens afterwards.
Certain things cannot be forgotten certain things can. Like the tour, honestly, you ask me where and where we went, I cannot remember also, need to revisit logs & photos then will know.

For penny first few times are special, but then... not everything will be penned, just like Janice. A few good times is all that is etched, just like Lindi also.

Old 29-05-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Good monday!! Building up towards it... but first... something BLUE today

----------------

gog: Sorry for charging in without asking, my fault.

P(enny): No.. sorry, I made a big fuss over a cockroach.

gog: It's okay, I'll protect you whenever I can.

Note: I said WHENEVER I can, I never said 'forever'. Don't make promises I can't keep and at such a timing, she probably can't differentiate my choice of words.

P: I have a boyfriend...

gog: You don't regard me as a friend?

P: I do...

gog: And a friend cannot protect friend?

P: Can... but... this is not appropriate...right?

Janice would have looked away, bite her lips, and probably at a loss of words if I said that to her back then when we first got together body to body. Not Penny. She's different breed, I need to tread differently and carefully.

gog: You are very pretty.

P: - silence -

gog: By far, to be honest, in church, you are one of the prettier ones I know of. Pity you have a boyfriend.

P: Where got...

gog: Can I...erm..

P: Can you what?

gog: Kiss you?

I didn't wait for an answer, but I proceeded to lock lips with her. She is inexperienced, not really a good kisser, how do I put it. Just lips to lips only, she can't arouse you like how Lindi or Janice does.

While we locked lips, I moved one hand down to her tits.

With that, Penny broke away totally. Fuck! I was too rushed.
Old 29-05-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Aiya, you should touch the "muffins" mah.

No wonder Penny broke away.

Quote:

Old 29-05-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 16
bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!

Quote:
Good monday!! Building up towards it... but first... something BLUE today

----------------

gog: Sorry for charging in without asking, my fault.

P(enny): No.. sorry, I made a big fuss over a cockroach.

gog: It's okay, I'll protect you whenever I can.

Note: I said WHENEVER I can, I never said 'forever'. Don't make promises I can't keep and at such a timing, she probably can't differentiate my choice of words.

P: I have a boyfriend...

gog: You don't regard me as a friend?

P: I do...

gog: And a friend cannot protect friend?

P: Can... but... this is not appropriate...right?

Janice would have looked away, bite her lips, and probably at a loss of words if I said that to her back then when we first got together body to body. Not Penny. She's different breed, I need to tread differently and carefully.

gog: You are very pretty.

P: - silence -

gog: By far, to be honest, in church, you are one of the prettier ones I know of. Pity you have a boyfriend.

P: Where got...

gog: Can I...erm..

P: Can you what?

gog: Kiss you?

I didn't wait for an answer, but I proceeded to lock lips with her. She is inexperienced, not really a good kisser, how do I put it. Just lips to lips only, she can't arouse you like how Lindi or Janice does.

cfm too rush... she is sensitive all over her body and u could have wet her by her ears neck then shop is open liao
Old 29-05-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
Nodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to all

Gog your update getting shorter and shorter leh.
Old 29-05-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Aiya, you should touch the "muffins" mah.

No wonder Penny broke away.
Muffins is Lindi, not Penny leh... cannot be muffins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bairni View Post
cfm too rush... she is sensitive all over her body and u could have wet her by her ears neck then shop is open liao
Sigh, don't remind me... I too kan chiong liao, cannot think straight, in a hurry want to touch ma... how I know she will so suddenly, I thought like Janice she will let me.

Quote:
Gog your update getting shorter and shorter leh.
I know, it's on purpose one... because I intend to do another update now ma.

Coming liao!!
Old 29-05-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster

Good Monday Noon! How's your lunch? Mine's pretty filling, had a lunch with a female old friend...

---------------------------------

P(enny): Sorry... I... I...

gog: Don't be, my fault. You have a boyfriend. Sorry. Let's forget this ever happened.

I walked out briskly and closed the bathroom door. Saved her the embarrassment of replying if it's alright to forget this or what.

Fuck fuck fuck!!! Why was I so hurrying!! I should have kissed longer arouse her more. But it does seem weird, a girl would at least go 2nd base, or maybe 3rd base, before breaking away.

Now all I'm thinking is - is Penny a virgin?? Her boyfriend is not a Christian, I presume, he would have at least.. erm.. tried, right?

gog: Penny, I'll go out to the living room, once you're done showered I will come back to pack my stuff

I spoke louder to Penny and exited my bedroom to avoid further embarrassment. All I got was a touch of her tits, soft and warm...

Sat outside by the sofa, a bit listless, I let my horniness got the better of me, it's going to be awkward for the trip. After what seemed like an eternity, Penny finally came out of my room.

P: I'm.. done showering.

gog: Er, thanks you, take a rest, I'll call you when we're to make our way for airport, will arrange for the taxi to come over.

P: ...

gog: Okay? Everything's alright?

I'm crossing my heart that she doesn't want to talk about what happened just now.

P: About just now...

Fuck.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1