The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2013, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Azura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Was at pioneer yesterday. Too dark to see the girls, all look like indian to me under such lighting. Luckily manage to get a good looking one(small/petite) and was quoted 80,000 kyat for overnight.

No bbj and purely action. Dont really enjoy the service and told her to go after paying 60,000 kyats.

Might be going powerlight today just to see some pretty ladies. Anyone wanna join?
Old 21-11-2013, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ficken_es deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

some local pointed me to the direction towards padonmar st (parallel to pyay), said the whole street is lined with houses with girls, they apparently charge KY10,000 for the whole deal. says locals only but some foreigners go. anybody tried before?

KY10,000 sounds sketchy to me... too cheap (we complain, too expensive, we complain, ay yoh!!)
Old 21-11-2013, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
Calaglin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a great time yesterday night with bro jiraiya and verytired at pioneer. Great atmosphere and companionship, couldnt have ask for more. Bro jiraiya is a damm good host and he feels like a boss inside pioneer with every1 knowing him lol. Too bad JJ was not yet open and all the men swarm to pioneer, more guys than gals = expensive deals

Hopefully next time we can go chiong yangon again when JJ opens
Old 22-11-2013, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calaglin View Post
Had a great time yesterday night with bro jiraiya and verytired at pioneer. Great atmosphere and companionship, couldnt have ask for more. Bro jiraiya is a damm good host and he feels like a boss inside pioneer with every1 knowing him lol. Too bad JJ was not yet open and all the men swarm to pioneer, more guys than gals = expensive deals

Sure bro, it was fun. Glad we all can click and u enjoyed it. I concussed for 12hrs straight when I reach sg. It really help that jiraiya can speak Burmese. That's why have to pick up some simple words. Also we r slightly crazy when alcohol added, haha.

But I think my next trip will be hard to escape the clutches of some old men dragging me to ktv. Already siam a few times liao. I m more a discotheque person than ktv.

Not comparing the pubs, but JJ reopens will be a win win situation. More choices for us, more competition, less crowded, more girls, better deals. So any bro with news development on JJ case would appreciate an update here.
Old 22-11-2013, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Jiraiya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calaglin View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by verytired View Post
Sure bro, it was fun. Glad we all can click and u enjoyed it. I concussed for 12hrs straight when I reach sg. It really help that jiraiya can speak Burmese. That's why have to pick up some simple words. Also we r slightly crazy when alcohol added, haha.

But I think my next trip will be hard to escape the clutches of some old men dragging me to ktv. Already siam a few times liao. I m more a discotheque person than ktv.

Not comparing the pubs, but JJ reopens will be a win win situation. More choices for us, more competition, less crowded, more girls, better deals. So any bro with news development on JJ case would appreciate an update here.
Bro Calaglin, i am not a boss in Pioneer.. i just frequent there alot.. hahaha.. the important thing is.. we all have fun together.. but it was really fun that night... hahaha

Bro verytired.. u also concussed whenever we go Pionner.. my first time concussed too ahhaha...
Old 22-11-2013, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 19
crazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of light

wah seh at least u guys enjoying ... i every day in ygn stay at home surf web nia ... maybe one day when sibei sian to the max will join u guys
Old 23-11-2013, 03:54 PM
Samster

verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysexycool View Post
wah seh at least u guys enjoying ... i every day in ygn stay at home surf web nia ... maybe one day when sibei sian to the max will join u guys
The internet speed makes me pull our my hair. Maybe cos it's hotel shared wi-fi.

No need sian to max lah. Next trip join us lah. We feel company more important. Also, I think both you & I should be close age group.
Old 23-11-2013, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
The internet speed makes me pull our my hair. Maybe cos it's hotel shared wi-fi.

No need sian to max lah. Next trip join us lah. We feel company more important. Also, I think both you & I should be close age group.
Wah..Bro verytired.. i and u also quite good mah.. hahaha
Old 24-11-2013, 09:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Llttf79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Any bros in Yangon on 25-27 nov. wanna catch up? thanks.
Old 24-11-2013, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiraiya View Post
Wah..Bro verytired.. i and u also quite good mah.. hahaha
U got that right, man! I think becos our primarily purpose is not to pick up girls, just to have fun, move to the music. (just like chris that night). Secondary...is to finish the bottle of jwbl. (remember how we stared at the clear brown liquid in our glass?) Lol. Pickup is just an iccing to the fun.

Sometimes, the company got it the other way, die die must pick up some skirts, whole night so stress scanning the dance floor like choosing condo unit.

It helps if the girls hanging around are the boisterous type, can spicy up the atmosphere.
Old 24-11-2013, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
U got that right, man! I think becos our primarily purpose is not to pick up girls, just to have fun, move to the music. (just like chris that night). Secondary...is to finish the bottle of jwbl. (remember how we stared at the clear brown liquid in our glass?) Lol. Pickup is just an iccing to the fun.

Sometimes, the company got it the other way, die die must pick up some skirts, whole night so stress scanning the dance floor like choosing condo unit.

It helps if the girls hanging around are the boisterous type, can spicy up the atmosphere.
lol.. yup i agree.. too bad chris also went back already... the next day i saw him at parksom.. ahhaha.. next time we all should go back drunk.. haha
Old 29-11-2013, 09:54 PM
Samster

Will be going Yangon mid next week. Any bro got news if JJ reopened or not?

Need more options for places to go. Else the remaining pub overcrowded again.
Old 30-11-2013, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
donfool is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros, I'll be in Yangon from the 2-6 Dec. Any bros free to meet up?
Old 01-12-2013, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Will be going Yangon mid next week. Any bro got news if JJ reopened or not?

Need more options for places to go. Else the remaining pub overcrowded again.
still crowded bro... dont worry.. i make sure we got a table at our usual spot k..
Old 02-12-2013, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
donfool is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro Jiraiya, I'll be in Yangon Mon to Fri... I'll be free from wed night bro.. Would love to see how you old timers chiong there! Free to meet up for drinks?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1