The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2024, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
darkknighti5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraitor View Post
I've been a lurker; had my fair share of game.

This is just my opinion.
Whatever you want, just go for the professionals, be it FJ or massage.

For myself, when I have a backache i will go find someone that is good at massage; Key objective is to alleviate the backache. If there's special, I will stick to certain rates; i think most bros in this thread will agree.

hj + 5g + bf : 50-80
bj/bbbj : 80-100
fj : 100-120

Higher range only if the service provider deserves it. I want service; you give me bad attitude, you get nothing. And remember, those ML might earn more than you do.

If got feel to go full, i will just go Dome 1, do my homework (see which girl least PS or sometimes can manage to see their more "normal" pics/vids) and which more comfortable.

Typically 2s kinda guy. Used to be ok with up to $250. But as i got older < $200 per 2s.

My biggest takeaway here: After all, it's just a hole.

Bros here can agree with me or disagree with me, like i said.. My opinion. If you don't like it, just ignore it.

Play safe and enjoy!
Solid advice! Thank you bro 🙏
Old 24-03-2024, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
stud79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chao5 View Post
If you noticed, some TS will daily bump the thread to make it on top. And when someone say it is expensive, the reply is “to each his own” in order support the high charges. Landmines aplenty. When someone has vested interest, there is low credibility.
Recently I tried sharing my experiences in 2 separate thread and got deleted very quickly. Not sure why too.
Old 24-03-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Priceing of MLs. Please stop spoiling market

Quote:
Originally Posted by stud79 View Post
Recently I tried sharing my experiences in 2 separate thread and got deleted very quickly. Not sure why too.
Actually u no need to noe why your thread got deleted, u juz hv to noe your thread got deleted can liao ..

You can always start a new thread again but of coz your new thread will be deleted again, simple as that ..
Old 25-03-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Actually u no need to noe why your thread got deleted, u juz hv to noe your thread got deleted can liao ..

You can always start a new thread again but of coz your new thread will be deleted again, simple as that ..
Then how to share? AV is monitoring here meh? Some bros are nice to share and if I happened to meet some good ML, I would want to share too mah
Old 25-03-2024, 05:45 PM
Samster

sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stud79 View Post
Then how to share? AV is monitoring here meh? Some bros are nice to share and if I happened to meet some good ML, I would want to share too mah
Then juz share lor,

If your sharing is not deleted good for u rite? if got deleted oso no harm mah, tio bo? ..
Old 25-03-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Then juz share lor,

If your sharing is not deleted good for u rite? if got deleted oso no harm mah, tio bo? ..
Yes, no harm but wasted my time to type out a report. Lol.
Old 01-04-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacuntlover View Post
Lol, can get 2h 2 shots GL Parlor69

So what is the non-market damage?
HJ quote you BJ/CIM price, BJ quote you FJ price. And then some willing to insist on it. I last time shy and gong then learn from senior bros but usually all worked. First time I ever got told if you insist on those rates itÂ’s ok for me to forgo your business - I really tio stun until donÂ’t know what to say. But upside was she also didnÂ’t black face and didnÂ’t stop the teasing so really was just good massage session only no extras as no deal struck.
Old 04-04-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
vvistra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pblock006 View Post
Hello Bros,

It's been a while for me and I'm glad this post is still alive and hopefully helping others. Although I am quite happy this post has stayed alive, I fear some bros have gone carrot. They think with wrong head, or are afraid to negotiate. So I think it's time for me to help out our bros who need a word from another bro.

So I've still been visiting the great MLs in this beautiful country. While I've been lucky with my adventures, I've noticed a lot of MLs raising prices. I still keep the original prices I mentioned long ago, just more negotiating nowadays.

Some will say inflation, I'll say it as I see it, and say it's an inability to bargain/negotiate. Or just a fear of blackface an ML who wants to take your money. Maybe a fear that you'll be made fun of. Or maybe the feeling of I'm not that broke guy, or maybe the ML conned her way into your wallet with you thinking with wrong head. Whatever it is, it's not inflation thats driving rhese peices up. Yes prices of many things have gone up. However these MLs are still making bank.

I noticed many MLs now want extra for roaming or even other services. As I stated in my last post, STOP thinking with your little head. You need to be able to say no. You need to be able to take a loss if needbe. Its ok to lose once in a while. Itll make you better for next time. So many bros are out there determined to just get their rocks off at all costs just for that win, and the market is starting to get spoiled.

Let me give a quick story on a massage I had a few months ago. I went to a ML and her massage was rather good so when the GQ was asked, I went for the HJ cause I wanted to just play with Ney Ney as I was enjoying the MLs company and her hands were good. I would return in my mind to try other services later. Good talk and she was flirtatious. Very high GFE experience. She started at 70 for HJ and I told her 1 blue note. After a back and forth nego, She agreed. When I started roaming, she was basically like, extra. I still said no. Some more nego and she wouldn't budge. Ultimately I had to leave unsatisfied (a loss in my book). She said if I won't pay then I cannot play. I said thank you and she said we are done. As I was leaving she mumbled something under her breath. I think she called me cheap. I'm not 100% sure and honestly, I don't care. As I was leaving I called her a gold digger in the same tone she mumbled at me.

I went back to the same establishment about 2 months later and got the same ML. Massage wasn't as good as the first time but it was decent. A solid 7.5 out of 10. First time 8.5. We talked throughout massage and she said that she remembered me. I thought for a second to myself thinking this may go bad.

Was I ever so wrong to think that. She remembered my willingness to only pay 1 blue note for a HJ and my need for roaming. Other than entrance fee, I only paid 1 blue note, her HJ was good and ney ney were hidden gems. Solid 9. I know I hit her as well financially last time as each client who she doesn't get with extras, she loses as she doesnt make as much that day. To her it's better to get someone who will at least pay something rather than nothing. I tried her again on another day and her massage was like first time and she had an epic BJ. Was capped, but still great. But this time I paid 1 blue note and 3 red. She knew that this is what I would pay. Her BJ was so good I felt like a 5 pump chump. But I'm getting great service for the right price.

So to break it down bluntly for you newer bros, or bros who are not experienced enough. You are renting her time. With a good HJ, you'll last 10/15 min. Some will last longer, some less, whatever the length of time may be. But is the extra amount worth it to pay for 10/15 min? To me it's not. If I look at it in another perspective, think about when you go on holiday and need to rent a car. You are given a choice of renting a Prius, or a SUV. The SUV is usually higher to rent in cost and the prius is generally cheaper. How would you feel if you got the Prius and paid the same price for the SUV? Meanwhile, I'm getting the SUV, Charger, and any other vehicle for the same price as a Prius. It would make you want to change rental company. I know I wouldn't go and pay SUV prices for a Prius.

This is kind of the same thing. There should only be 3 categories that you pay. Doesn't matter if the ML is a 20yo new SYT or an experienced 35yo who is still cute. The 20yo will think her abalone is gold, but in reality, it's just another abalone unless your going to marry her. If that's your thing, then go for it. I would opt for the cutie down the street or coffee shop to wife up, not the ML. Again just preference. Also take into consideration how many other bros she played with. Not to mention, she does have BFs on the side that you don't know about. These MLs do message many guys daily on their down time to come in.

So getting down to business, the three categories each bro should go by are:

1)HJ. 1 Blue note with Auto Roaming at least the top. Some still provide 5G, but not too many. I find if you go multiple times to same ML then they will allow 5G.

2)BJ/BBBJ- 1 Blue note and 3 Red notes. I see this will sometimes differ if BB or not. They may ask for more. However there is your price. Some will allow for 69 after a few sessions.

3)FJ- 2 Blue notes. If she does some Kama Sutra stuff, then give her a TIP if you feel like it, but only after you Nego. And possibly share her contact info with me.

Otherwise, anything from the above, you are ruining the market and are a carrot. Sorry if I have to be the bro that says it, but we all need that bro who will tell us when we are not thinking straight. There will be some who disagree with me and it's ok, however, You can't tell me I am wrong as I get the above numbers regularly. Sometimes I do lose and I have to say no as the ML wants me to pay more. I was doing better a year ago, now I find the three above categories of prices are spot on 85% + of the time. 15% of the time I go home and HJ myself. I save 80 bucks.

Remember, it's ok to have ML blackface. Just think that it's the same as an old 100yo auntie who want to take her teeth out and give you a gum job for 200+. That's how I feel when I say no to an ML who gets mad at me for not overpaying. Or perhaps it's the girl at school who wanted you to give her money or favors or HW answers but never gave you anything in return. It's ok to tell the ML no.

Now, here will be a snippet most likely be how the conversation will look. You will turn around, and she may or may not massage you some more, then she will go to your brother and ask, happy?
You- I'm interested, how much?
ML- 80 HJ 120 BJ 150 FJ
You- no lah. Place next door or down the street is much cheaper. Girls are also pretty.
ML- girls not as good as me
You- girls in other places are very good. I was just there last week. Your asking too much and market rate is (insert your choice of release you want today, for this ill go with HJ for simplicity).
ML- yes but times are tough, not enough customers and I need money.
You- no lah, too much I don't pay that. I see many customer walk in before and I won't overpay.
ML- it's good price. You help me.
You- I pay only 50. Anything more and I can get same service elsewhere.
ML- no service will be as good as mine
You- your telling me other MLs cannot make me explode? (It'll get her to realize she is losing at this point)

Again, it'll be a rough convo like that. Sure there will be other things thrown at you. You can message me if you want me to help you to combat their counter.

At this point you'll most likely get her to nego down. She may frown. Let her. Remember, ML is a salesperson at this moment and she is trying to sell you a service at premium and I don't blame them. Let's face it, if you were trying to sell a service or item and can make an extra few bucks, you would do it too. It's just if the market has the same item your selling for a lesser amount from the salesperson next door, you'll have trouble selling the item at a premium amount.

Same with the MLs. If they start losing business to their greed, then they will lower their prices. Many do still go with the above rates I just posted.

And as I've said before. Stay away from the 88 P Massage. It's a 2 to 5 minute tease for your brother and jewels and the ML will come close to massaging your brother in your inner thight or rub him quickly. Not worth the squeeze in my book unless you like that quick tease. Some MLs will say this is a minimum for HJ. No its not. Many will still do HJ at a minimum if you say you don't want the P Massage. They will say their boss walking around and will yell at them or get them into trouble. I havnt seen this happen once yet. So opt out unless you like a quick tease and throwing 40 bucks out the window.

Also keep in mind I am not including enterance fees. Those range. I've found many places have gone up a few bucks... I don't know how to combat that unless all bros stop going for massage for a couple weeks. I'm afraid of what that would do... so I wont recommend it. Its still not a huge increase anyway. Many places offer specials for enterance randomly and itll be only 1 blue note. So understand that will be part of your cost to add to the top.

My last post I didn't give locations. This post I'll help some others actually work on getting into the game. These places have decent MLs with decent looks. Some give piano massages but some give ok massages. Get your confidence with these MLs and you can then work your way to other MLs in other locations. If your looking for decent MLs, Little India, Jalan Besar, Farrer Park, Bugis. These areas will have many MLs who will easily nego down to the above prices. Not all MLs Here will pop GQ just as an fyi. Then venture out to other areas and you'll see you'll be a champ at negotiating down. For those of you further away, look on other pages and you'll find the areas that are more.... fun.

For the love of all that is good, nego and don't let your bottom head do the talking. Hold the line and you'll see you can get more massages in the long run. If you are afraid to nego, there are other forums on SBF that have massage services and you get the price upfront. It's hard to not find one for $110 for an hr and 2x HJ. Perhaps their entrance fee into the shop is 60. Many still do 1 hr 2 blue notes. Some even offer more for normal prices. These MLs are also good and many look close to their pics.

If your still having trouble, go over the causeway and you'll find many male day spas that offer you a lot for 270 rm. All day spa, food, sauna, and an hr massage and FJ. About 80 SGD as I write this. No need to overpay. Or go to GL if you need to.

As always bros. Happy chionging, and let's help each other. If you really need a hand send me a message and I'll help as much as I can. Remember, no need to give away your hard earned money. Think for a second at times. Pause if you need to. Be ready to tell the ML no if they want to charge to much. Have money to chiong another day.
Well said bro, I concur with you.
Old 05-04-2024, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

ML posted a wechat moments of a busy day, mind you this is an average looking ML with average technique operating at a 88 joint in serangoon north.

8 customers:11 hours total in a day, $998 revenue for shop

Assuming some very conservative stats:
- She offer special to every customer @ $50
- The commission structure is 20% ML, 80% shop
- She has 2 off days in a month i.e. 28 working days
- Her "slow days" consists of half the number of customers i.e. 4 customers, $499
- Her busy day:slow day ratio is 50:50
- She is paying $1000 for rental, $1000 for agent fee every month

Math time!

Busy day earnings
($50 x 8) + (998 x 20%) = ~$600

Slow day earnings
($50 x 4) + (499 x 20%) = ~$300

Busy & Slow days in a month = 14 days each

Estimated monthly earnings after costs = ($600 x 14) + ($300 x 14) - ($1000 + $1000) = $10,600

ML is CONSERVATIVELY EARNING fucking 10K+ PER MONTH after costs

You still think they are poor? lol
Old 05-04-2024, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 1
WarNut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
ML posted a wechat moments of a busy day, mind you this is an average looking ML with average technique operating at a 88 joint in serangoon north.

8 customers:11 hours total in a day, $998 revenue for shop

- Her "slow days" consists of half the number of customers i.e. 4 customers, $499

Math time!

Busy day earnings

Slow day earnings

Estimated monthly earnings after costs = ($600 x 14) + ($300 x 14) - ($1000 + $1000) = $10,600

ML is CONSERVATIVELY EARNING fucking 10K+ PER MONTH after costs

You still think they are poor? lol
This is about right and very accurate. But I would also like to add that this is assuming that the MLs takes only the basic $50 per customer ah. Those Ang Pai MLs sometimes take $80 and above per customer haha. In my area, I know some MLs who are actually the boss of the shop and can you imagine, got people still can brag to them hahah!
Old 05-04-2024, 06:55 PM
Samster

And their earnings are exempted from income tax in Sinjiapor, ALL the earnings go to their pockets & bank accounts in China ..
Old 05-04-2024, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

You are right bro. And i didnt consider that some shops offer basic salary ONTOP of their commissions and tips.

I would imagine ang pais having easily 50-80% more income.
Old 05-04-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And their earnings are exempted from income tax in Sinjiapor, ALL the earnings go to their pockets & bank accounts in China ..
Declared salary by employer which today is $3.300 for S Pass is taxable. calculation depends on tax residency status.

Extra 'undeclared' tips from hj/bj/fj no tax becuase not declared ��
Old 05-04-2024, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Declared salary by employer which today is $3.300 for S Pass is taxable. calculation depends on tax residency status.

Extra 'undeclared' tips from hj/bj/fj no tax becuase not declared ��
This is what tax exemption am referring to bro ..
Old 05-04-2024, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post

Math time!

Busy day earnings

Slow day earnings

Wah I wonder how many guys here believe in your maths ah? Somemore can say very conservative. Why don't you open a MP and we help you recruit Ang Pais at this cost structure?

How many Singaporeans does a MP need to recruit before they can employ a foreigner? How many ghost CPF accounts do they need to top before a ML gets to work in SG? You got factor in these costs before you give the ML a fixed salary plus your 20% comm from first dollar up? Got factor in the operating costs plus the MP's expected profits too?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1