The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2023, 11:18 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Slowest slow slow MLs are best

Thanks for the clarification bro.

Got anything in between those 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
What he mentioned is bdsm, that's hard core torture, that's another level of sexual activity

What we mentioned is intense teasing or edging massage

I wud choose the later ..

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 05-05-2023, 12:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of
Quote:
What he mentioned is bdsm, that's hard core torture, that's another level of sexual activity

What we mentioned is intense teasing or edging massage

I wud choose the later ..
Hi bro sladang, doesn’t what we discuss- intense teasing and edging contain some SM factor too? Just like what level it is at. If edging is at lvl1, then probably what I mention is lvl2. Same concept but just how high will the ML brings your peaks to. I do a little enjoy lvl2 but not a fan of it. Am like you, a normal good edging massage is the best. 😉
Old 05-05-2023, 04:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mullerlink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

totally agree, used to patron a ML years ago who gives solid massage and takes no rush in HDLY until i beg to release.

Bro, appreciate if you can PM and share contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by plor View Post
All of my favourite MLs have been the ones you can go to see for 90min and get 45min good massage, 45min slowest possible treatment for lil bro.

One ML who no longer works used to have a HDLY that was the lightest touch can ever experience.

I have a couple other ML who move so slowly with smooth smooth inner forearms. Shiok.

Another ML who seems to daze off and often runs my session over by 30min for a total of 1hr slow treatment.

Several of mine fly back home, though, curious for bros who have slow slow MLs.
Old 05-05-2023, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mullerlink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Slowest slow slow MLs are best

totally agree, used to patron a ML years ago who gives solid massage and takes no rush in HDLY until i beg to release.

Bro, appreciate if you can PM and share contact
Old 05-05-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 17
sevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Reminds me of this PRC milf called Xiao Han based in Outram area. Used to visit her once every two weeks or so, when she’d just edge me for about one whole hour and throughout this whole hour We can just French kiss and Have all access to her body. then end by either giving me a bbbj or let me fuck her hard. Too bad she went back to PRC. Good times.
Old 05-05-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kimzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where to find slow and sensual massage?
Old 05-05-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
raginghormones0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plor View Post
All of my favourite MLs have been the ones you can go to see for 90min and get 45min good massage, 45min slowest possible treatment for lil bro.

One ML who no longer works used to have a HDLY that was the lightest touch can ever experience.

I have a couple other ML who move so slowly with smooth smooth inner forearms. Shiok.

Another ML who seems to daze off and often runs my session over by 30min for a total of 1hr slow treatment.

Several of mine fly back home, though, curious for bros who have slow slow MLs.

Hi bro, can share the slow slow ML ctc please. TIA!
Old 05-05-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Wanted to ask a noob question. When many said ML allow zhut zhut...what is the position you adopt to zhut? ML standing at your side and you zhut by turning your head sideway? Or do they allow you to zhut like how you will zhut your gf by standing up? Or they just stand and offer their boob while massaging your head?
Old 06-05-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Wanted to ask a noob question. When many said ML allow zhut zhut...what is the position you adopt to zhut? ML standing at your side and you zhut by turning your head sideway? Or do they allow you to zhut like how you will zhut your gf by standing up? Or they just stand and offer their boob while massaging your head?
I think most lay on yr back n ML bend forward due to small window for checking
I m wondering too if any can sit up or standing hugging ML while zhut n HJ ?
Guess most online ML in apartment better as most will lay beside u SN / FN

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 06-05-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
For MLs working in massage joints (Cat1 or Cat3), I do encounter those who would offer to lie beside me during HJ. But of course SN/FN is not allowed - unbuckling or bra and lifting of the top/blouse/shirt is the norm.

One pretty and slim PRC ML does that : XiaoXiao @ vicinity of Bukit Merah
The sensual feeling when she lies beside you doing HJ and allowing zhut zhut, coupled with the fact that she has extremely luring body scent 迷香, makes it super enjoyable and unforgettable.
U r a Master bro
But in Spa / TN bed is so small how to lie beside u ?
Agreed with u if ML smell good will be game over sooner

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 06-05-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
I am no master. Just an old man on the streets.

XiaoXiao has a slim and small body frame.
I forgot to mention that Tina @ Jalan Bukit Merah (the 6-pack lady) also does that.
When there is a will, there is a way.
U sure walk n " enter the dragon " alot SIR

Old 06-05-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Thanks for the clarification bro.

Got anything in between those 2?
U can totally forget abt the bdsm/sm thingy as it involves severe pain, can u endure the MLs whip u slap u punch u kick u? drip candle wax on u? this is not for sexual enjoyment but physical torturing as far as i noe, but they are different category of ppl who enjoy it nonetheless ..

Juz go for the intense teasing or edging will do, as intense as possible, this is real enjoyment, truly sextisfying ..

Few yrs ago used to hv a few such sextifyng sessions, pay 88 wif intense teasing + free release, now such encounter seems to hv vanished liao

Even if able to find similar encounter definitely hv to pay a premium sum ..
Old 06-05-2023, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 21
newbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Postcum torture + male squirting is one of the best experience every bro should try.
Old 06-05-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
First time hear XH provides BBBJ.
Really.... YMMV
If I remember correctly, XiaoHan's apartment is considered to be at Tiong Bahru. Toilet is super duper small.
I had the full works with her back then.
Got to know from one of her friend that she is actually not young (in her 50s now - she went for plastic surgery), and that she has sad situation back home.
Wish her well.
Old 06-05-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of
Quote:
U can totally forget abt the bdsm/sm thingy as it involves severe pain, can u endure the MLs whip u slap u punch u kick u? drip candle wax on u? this is not for sexual enjoyment but physical torturing as far as i noe, but they are different category of ppl who enjoy it nonetheless ..
Bro, I think you’ve some wrong concept on bdsm. Not all bdsm involve such pain activities like you say. I’m no expert here but there’s a whole list of menu to choose from. Can Google, you’ll find the menus. I knew this from my one and only experience as the ML ask me to Google and let her know what I want during the session. I’m no pain taker so I pick and match those not painful types. I just want to experience it.

Or maybe I put in an example. The ML ties you to the bed, blindfold you, use feathery items to tickle you, give you a slow and sensual HJ/ BJ, ask you to beg her to let you cum, after you cum and she ask you to beg her not to stop while she’s making you squirt. This sure does sound like SM play but no pain involved. And isn’t this intense teasing, HJ/ edging. No?

Not finding fault with you but just share the right concept. Cheers 🍻
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1