The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2024, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unlocking dao dao looking cold cold MLs

Anyone in touch with Xue Er? She used to operate in Malacca Hotel in Joo Chiat about 15 years back. She was such an ice queen. Subsequently she moved to a shop in Bugis hdb area. The few colourful hdb blocks that were demolished to make way for the underground expressway.
Old 21-01-2024, 07:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Anyway. The private life can be quite complicated.
One example if holding 2 phones and only strictly wants you to contact that spare number.
Outside with her. When there are occasions when before the deed, i was kissing her body, was once with her in the room of 81, her personal phone rang non-stop and I did asked her if she wanted to take up the call. She mentioned to me wasn’t urgent. And while thrusting her missionary, both of us heard it. Her personal phone kept having messages coming in. I asked her again seemed urgent but she brushed it off. So when I cummed and bathed, she mentioned to me I have to send her home already, her hometown family members looking for her. She have to rush home to call back.
Hard to say, maybe the person who bao-ed her looking for her urgently.

There was also once, she was in my car and I was about to reach her house when sending her back after the deed in 81. She was texting in my car and listening to some voice messages in whatsapp. The next moment, someone called and she quickly put her phone faced down on her lap. I asked her if she’s going to pick up and she brushed it off. After that I added that she could called back since I am reaching her place, just one U-turn. She agreed and saying not very urgent, its her brother from hometown calling her. I am skeptical.
I salute your level of emotional self-control, and for not minding being "the other guy".

From her evasive tone, more likely than not she promised the other guy some sort of exclusive arrangement but she doesn't trust him 100%, so she continued seeing you on the side. I think this is obviously good for you, but I urge you to find out a bit more about the other guy - while you claim this is strictly none of your business, if he happens to be the jealous type and finds out about your existence then things can turn very bad for you.

I have a SBF friend who has this type of ex-ML arrangement, she is married to some big shot but sex has always been unsatisfying, whereas my SBF friend has not much money, but has some skill in bed so she satisfies her needs by periodically asking for raw sex and asking him to cum inside. He is very happy with the arrangement, but always asks her to be vigilant with birth control. In his case, the guy knows he cannot really satisfy her sexual needs so he closes one eye, so long she does not fall in love with another.

My ex-ML was sadly a compulsive liar - she fucked a few guys raw and obviously didn't tell me about it (I found out about it here on SBF, months after we broke up), and being a china lady from a mid-tier city, she was careless with details, her passport showing multiple entry chops into Singapore and stickers on her luggage showing the exact flights that she came in and out.

I also found, late in the relationship that she was also a compulsive gambler. My heart really sank when I realized this, because this is the one habit which will literally guarantee that she will never get out of this line.
Old 21-01-2024, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I salute your level of emotional self-control, and for not minding being "the other guy".

From her evasive tone, more likely than not she promised the other guy some sort of exclusive arrangement but she doesn't trust him 100%, so she continued seeing you on the side. I think this is obviously good for you, but I urge you to find out a bit more about the other guy - while you claim this is strictly none of your business, if he happens to be the jealous type and finds out about your existence then things can turn very bad for you.

I have a SBF friend who has this type of ex-ML arrangement, she is married to some big shot but sex has always been unsatisfying, whereas my SBF friend has not much money, but has some skill in bed so she satisfies her needs by periodically asking for raw sex and asking him to cum inside. He is very happy with the arrangement, but always asks her to be vigilant with birth control. In his case, the guy knows he cannot really satisfy her sexual needs so he closes one eye, so long she does not fall in love with another.

My ex-ML was sadly a compulsive liar - she fucked a few guys raw and obviously didn't tell me about it (I found out about it here on SBF, months after we broke up), and being a china lady from a mid-tier city, she was careless with details, her passport showing multiple entry chops into Singapore and stickers on her luggage showing the exact flights that she came in and out.

I also found, late in the relationship that she was also a compulsive gambler. My heart really sank when I realized this, because this is the one habit which will literally guarantee that she will never get out of this line.
Haha. Don’t need to salute me lah. Just that behind closed doors Im kinda depressed about it at times. Most of the mornings I woke up thinking of her, the depressed feeling sinked in. As for “the other guy”, there are other guys as well lah. The guy I suspected that bao-ed her, is married with kids.

This ML i mentioned, a few times she did mentioned she might go back to the massage scene again, that worries me. And also certain times she told me she might help out as a part time in MP. But so far its fine, guessed she hasn’t step back in yet. But even so, i will not know. So let’s see lor
Old 21-01-2024, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 20
snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold
I didnt expect my thread on dao MLs to trigger so many stories sharing from the bros here. Some quite sad and deep even..

Anyway maybe we go back to the happy part ok? After posting this thread, I suddenly missed the PRC again and made an appointment with her. I reached the place at 4pm but apparently she was outside. Asked me wait for her to return. Kns.so i stood beside my car smoking while waiting. then i saw her and her colleague walked back from another direction to the shop,dressed in her own clothes.first time see her wear home clothes ..woah..steamed leh. She was wearing a white tank top sort of but almost bare back. And can really see her boobs shapes in this tight top. I already cannot wait to start the session 😍

Started the session 10mins later after she got changed and all. As usual, she mostly quiet when massaging. The GQ came, I started by rubbing her and squeezing her butt. Surprise is when I slowly moved my hand under her blouse, i found out she not wearing bra! Wah piang, macham struck 4D. I didnt remember she wasnt wearing bra the last time I visited her. She then say something like she was wearing what nipple cover 胸贴 just now then rushed to change clothes never even put on bra. I know this late night joint more daring after midnight but now is 4pm leh. Anyway all I can say is, she also unlucky loh, let me find out. To summarise it, she was rubbing my didi for 15mins, and I never stopped fondling and squeezing her boobs. Left and right. Damn shiok. I think I even tried to prolong my ejaculation so that I can continue to squeeze her boobs. She didnt object throughout this time. Think she surrendered. Tipped her extra 2R after this session. Something tells me I will rtm again.😉
Old 22-01-2024, 08:02 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
I didnt expect my thread on dao MLs to trigger so many stories sharing from the bros here. Some quite sad and deep even..

Anyway maybe we go back to the happy part ok?😉
Sure, TS. Let's keep this thread more positive.

I sometimes wonder why some of these ladies are so dao. After all, they are already in this line, so why the attitude. I realize over time that it's just a self defence mechanism, for ladies who had a lot of unwelcome male attention since they were younger.

Base case, any lady wants love and attention and against all hope they hope to find a "good man"

If your dao ML thinks you may be one, you will have no problems unlocking her. May take time and a lot of money, and if you have competition for her attention then it may need more money than you originally thought

Sad endings notwithstanding, I cherish the many memorable lovemaking sessions we had. I keep a diary of the more unforgettable fucks we had in many cities we visited together.
Old 22-01-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 788 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Why dao, despite being in this industry? Because indeed there are a lot of lonely and obsessed wackos out there among customers

So it's a defence mechanism for the MLs.

Not the first time I have heard of smitten and obsessed customers spending a lot just to visit their ML almost daily and buying time also.

Some ML will "play" these customers and get a lot of sales clocked and gifts. But some just want to work here, as they have intact family back home and no wish to be courted and hounded by lovestruck customer. These can create a lot of trouble for them and their shop if not handled carefully.
Old 24-01-2024, 10:40 AM
Samster

snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Anyway maybe we go back to the happy part ok? After posting this thread, I suddenly missed the PRC again and made an appointment with her. I reached the place at 4pm but apparently she was outside. Asked me wait for her to return. Kns.so i stood beside my car smoking while waiting. then i saw her and her colleague walked back from another direction to the shop,dressed in her own clothes.first time see her wear home clothes ..woah..steamed leh. She was wearing a white tank top sort of but almost bare back. And can really see her boobs shapes in this tight top. I already cannot wait to start the session 😍

Started the session 10mins later after she got changed and all. As usual, she mostly quiet when massaging. The GQ came, I started by rubbing her and squeezing her butt. Surprise is when I slowly moved my hand under her blouse, i found out she not wearing bra! Wah piang, macham struck 4D. I didnt remember she wasnt wearing bra the last time I visited her. She then say something like she was wearing what nipple cover 胸贴 just now then rushed to change clothes never even put on bra. I know this late night joint more daring after midnight but now is 4pm leh. Anyway all I can say is, she also unlucky loh, let me find out. To summarise it, she was rubbing my didi for 15mins, and I never stopped fondling and squeezing her boobs. Left and right. Damn shiok. I think I even tried to prolong my ejaculation so that I can continue to squeeze her boobs. She didnt object throughout this time. Think she surrendered. Tipped her extra 2R after this session. Something tells me I will rtm again.😉
No matter how dao or how messy their personal lives are, I give in when I see them in their tight gym pants🤣 below is the pic from the prc ML FB😍
Old 24-01-2024, 11:42 PM
Samster

For the bros that are asking me if the PRC ML boobs are big or small, lets just say they are more than a handful for me. Good enough for me to rub and grab for 15mins straight😉😝

Old 26-01-2024, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 3
Leilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to all
Quote:
No matter how dao or how messy their personal lives are, I give in when I see them in their tight gym pants🤣 below is the pic from the prc ML FB😍
Share share contact pls
Old 26-01-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Revisited the dao Viet ML and I think I managed to unlock more of this gem.Her massage seemed to have gotten better. Gave me a solid rub on my back, neck and butt. My hands were placed on my inner thigh and butt when she massaged me near my head and she did not object. When she was working on my d***, I lifted her top and fondle her hard after I slipped my hand in. After a good 10min or so, she began licking my nipples while I started to explore south. Her gym pants a bit tight, i tried pulling it down but couldnt.didnt sensed her objecting too so maybe other bros may have better luck. I then ended with me rubbing her clit from outside the pants. sill shiok though it would be better if I could pull her pants down..😏 . her looks seemed to grow on me more , though same as always not much smile from her.

Old 27-01-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

My working area is Chinatown area. Everyday during lunch I pass a joint where there are 3 ladies standing outside.

One china lady caught my eye she was cold and proud looking quite fair skinned.

Finally plucked the courage as I often walked with my colleague so dun want those ml to suddenly called me but damn she is really icy looking.

Tried her and the verdict is something is best left for fantasy. Quote fj 200 she only do bj with condom at 150.

Do fj and disappointment as basically a dead fish. To be Frank never tried her after that she is in am area where competition is damn fierce I often see her sitting outside the joint.
Old 27-01-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 21
Sevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Revisited the dao Viet ML and I think I managed to unlock more of this gem.Her massage seemed to have gotten better. Gave me a solid rub on my back, neck and butt. My hands were placed on my inner thigh and butt when she massaged me near my head and she did not object. When she was working on my d***, I lifted her top and fondle her hard after I slipped my hand in. After a good 10min or so, she began licking my nipples while I started to explore south. Her gym pants a bit tight, i tried pulling it down but couldnt.didnt sensed her objecting too so maybe other bros may have better luck. I then ended with me rubbing her clit from outside the pants. sill shiok though it would be better if I could pull her pants down..😏 . her looks seemed to grow on me more , though same as always not much smile from her.

Can share bro?
Old 27-01-2024, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Nasilemakbigbow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share contact also. Thanks
Old 27-01-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bro she looks gorgeous! Share le
Old 27-01-2024, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 1
Edenhuayuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEdenhuayuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEdenhuayuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEdenhuayuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEdenhuayuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
What a fine view 🤩. Bro can share contact leh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1