The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 23-04-2024, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 1
WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Don’t think she is changing branch. You guys keep sharing so openly all gems will be gone soon. Zap me if you want I don’t give a f to points. Fucking cowards

Daddy chilillll! You’re a valuable laojiao to this thread, no zap, only respect awaits you. Zappy wet wipes to wipe your frustration maybe ! Anyway, the man has spoken, let’s try to be even more discreet in our sharing perhaps, especially gems that are too shiny, garnering too much attention or even too blinding for the eyes for some. Let’s do our part to preserve the playground and the interest of others!
Old 23-04-2024, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 21
raider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Don’t think she is changing branch. You guys keep sharing so openly all gems will be gone soon. Zap me if you want I don’t give a f to points. Fucking cowards
Chill bro. Dont need get so upset. Love & Gratitude should be safe as you can only be happy.

But i am worried if people misunderstood that it is banh mi place then.
Old 24-04-2024, 04:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
baogao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any FR on tian tian? Also is the vietbu shop really 24 hours? When would be a good time to visit at night? Walk in
Old 24-04-2024, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by raider123 View Post
Chill bro. Dont need get so upset. Love & Gratitude should be safe as you can only be happy.

But i am worried if people misunderstood that it is banh mi place then.
With people sharing so much about the banh mi place is will not last long lar. Enjoy while you can.
Old 24-04-2024, 12:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
baogao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try kally before? How is it
Old 24-04-2024, 12:08 PM
Samster

WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!

Hello guys, for those asking me for location, contacts etc on my FRs, I think my hint quite decent for you to find alr. Just take a little stroll for your health, it’s not a huge place.

For those with low rep points like me, we may appear sus for anyone to share anything, so we should be doing the heavy lifting of providing info and not wait for people to open the closet for you . Lastly, I know Love & Gratitude, Morning Time got a lot of gatekeepers, boyfriends whatever the agenda.. do know for a fact that if we don’t share, the playground will be playing the players instead, they are here for your kacching most of the time.
I probably gonna get zap for this post or sharing about someone’s Baobei, but o well life is such and short.. let’s just be happy!
Old 24-04-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarNut View Post
Hello guys, for those asking me for location, contacts etc on my FRs, I think my hint quite decent for you to find alr. Just take a little stroll for your health, it’s not a huge place.

For those with low rep points like me, we may appear sus for anyone to share anything, so we should be doing the heavy lifting of providing info and not wait for people to open the closet for you . Lastly, I know Love & Gratitude, Morning Time got a lot of gatekeepers, boyfriends whatever the agenda.. do know for a fact that if we don’t share, the playground will be playing the players instead, they are here for your kacching most of the time.
I probably gonna get zap for this post or sharing about someone’s Baobei, but o well life is such and short.. let’s just be happy!
Dont need to worry about the playground playing players instead. the hungry one will know how to find customer. We just need to go telegram, FB, Tiktok lots of them for you to choose.

Yes lots of hints given and why need FR? what i get you might not get, what i pay you might not pay?

Therefore please do PM me to share contact i will not respond. ZAP me if you want. Sammyboy points cannot exchange cash
Old 24-04-2024, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 686 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
With people sharing so much about the banh mi place is will not last long lar. Enjoy while you can.
They lasted very long moving from places to places. I got to know them thru a buddy some years back. They already moved several locations before coming to BMC.
Old 24-04-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 15
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future

Review on L2 shop.
In terms of playability, what bros echoed here seems about right.
Went there in the afternoon when there weren’t a lot of customers and took miss citrus fruit.
Wanted to try blue2 but not available - quite angpai still, I guess.

Anyways for citrus fruit, looks wise, -30% from online photos. Good size though, maybe a C?
Sensual wise, quite good and knows where to press different buttons.
Full course, 3B but if you want just a handy, it’ll be 1B.
She is quite accommodating so just tell her your requests.
Bad thing about this place is that you can hear everything around you, believe it’s just made of thin corrugated board for the walls.
Total score, 6.5/10 and would RTF to try others out.

End of the day, in terms of ranking, L2 highest playability then L3 and lastly L1.
YMMV, so take whatever is highlighted with a pinch of salt or just go and try yourself.
Old 24-04-2024, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Any updates on shop A.E ? Been quite sometime since the last time I get my tool waxed after reading all the negative comments on the money faced ml there and how A*Y from a new bird with high playability to asking for more $ and restrictions here and there .
Old 24-04-2024, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 1
bigbrotherleo82 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigbrotherleo82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Any updates on shop A.E ? Been quite sometime since the last time I get my tool waxed after reading all the negative comments on the money faced ml there and how A*Y from a new bird with high playability to asking for more $ and restrictions here and there .
Am* went back for vacation around 2 months, for now can try others y*y* can try, playability I think see ppl liao hehe
Old 24-04-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
There are better shop out there why need to go back AE? Go further down Clark Quay also can get waxing and good aftercare.
Old 24-04-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
vicvic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have fr on who is good at the new L1 shop apart from happy?
Old 24-04-2024, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irrumare View Post
Review on L2 shop.
In terms of playability, what bros echoed here seems about right.
Went there in the afternoon when there weren’t a lot of customers and took miss citrus fruit.
Wanted to try blue2 but not available - quite angpai still, I guess.

Anyways for citrus fruit, looks wise, -30% from online photos. Good size though, maybe a C?
Sensual wise, quite good and knows where to press different buttons.
Full course, 3B but if you want just a handy, it’ll be 1B.
She is quite accommodating so just tell her your requests.
Bad thing about this place is that you can hear everything around you, believe it’s just made of thin corrugated board for the walls.
Total score, 6.5/10 and would RTF to try others out.

End of the day, in terms of ranking, L2 highest playability then L3 and lastly L1.
YMMV, so take whatever is highlighted with a pinch of salt or just go and try yourself.
Should be organic Cs, one of the best if not the best size you can have there. Actually, I haven’t seen Blue in awhile , not sure what happen to her. But if you get the chance, her massage is really good that other pales in comparison. Thanks for the FR
Old 24-04-2024, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
darkwing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by katekboy View Post
Hi, can share their WeChat also? Thanks
Can share their Wechat? Also let me know what I can trade.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1