The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 05:09 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by psky View Post
Bro… sadly cause I’m new and was not thinking properly 😂.
Lol. This one if old bird one look will skip. Pay me money also won't go visit. Anyway treat it as lesson learm
Nowadays photoshop super powerful. Video also cannot trust. Ones you get a good one. Just stick to it. I personally recommend 3 the max in case some rtm or busy.
Old Today, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Wah this fate is really a blast from the past... chio but I only visited her once as I wasn't into heavy flavour... I didn't paint her even when her bare pussy was in my face lol. When I was ready got a couple of MLs I stopped after I saw pee stains after prying open their panties

Anyway still MLs push pussy to your face one lah...
I know they push but some I really don’t wanna paint. No feels, especially given that I know some just like everyone paint, suddenly don’t feel like doing it hahaha… other times just use finger lo.
Old Today, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 919 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, from those photos already confirmed is an Elephant lah. Why you choose her, just because of E cup?
Damn, E for Elephant cup.
Old Today, 08:03 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 250 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42133 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psky View Post
Bro… sadly cause I’m new and was not thinking properly 😂.
I give you a guide. Next time must choose something like this.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/linlin-massage/

look abit like thai/mixblood
thai tone
zehzeh looks and figure
FN
exact same person as ads, minimum meitu
responsive for requests, hardworking
New in this trade
Area Purple
Visited Lin Lin over the weekend, her pictures are almost exactly the same as the real person, she even wore her glasses while servicing me. She's still pretty green, she learned some massage and juagen skills from her friends. She was FN during the massage.

I took up the BBBJ option and she had some candy that she put in her mouth to give different sensations during blowing (cold/warm), which was pretty interesting as I haven't encountered it before.

Though her service wasn't as skilled as an experienced ML, I think she has potential to grow, and I would RTM her to see how she has improved since my last visit.
Old Today, 08:28 PM
Samster

angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Or perhaps just comment whose pussy was nice to paint, past and present?
Xiao Min, Tian Tian (RTC), Da Bao (RTC?), Taiwanese Xi Xi (RTC) among the couple I recall

Most of the MLs I painted had odourless pussies, cause they offered painting and cleaned their pussies before starting. The only ones that had smell was because they didn't normally offer painting and they acceded to my request, but they were few and far between.
Old Today, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
shichongsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainzen View Post
Was she FN or SN?
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/xiao-jie-massage/

She is SN in my session.

And she is indeed young and pretty, quite attractive especially when she put her hair down.

For me she is SYT.

Last edited by shichongsex; Today at 09:56 PM.
Old Today, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Most of the MLs I painted had odourless pussies, cause they offered painting and cleaned their pussies before starting. The only ones that had smell was because they didn't normally offer painting and they acceded to my request, but they were few and far between.
That's the key. MLX always cleaned below after each session (heheh). Or the ML should give you a heads up. Yi Yi (now Xiang Xiang) told me she had peed and went to wash herself. Idiot me waited on the bed and didn't follow her
Old Today, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any1 know when OMM will be back?
Old Today, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
That's the key. MLX always cleaned below after each session (heheh). Or the ML should give you a heads up. Yi Yi (now Xiang Xiang) told me she had peed and went to wash herself. Idiot me waited on the bed and didn't follow her
Yup, those are the responsible ones. I have also encountered MLs that excused themselves to wash their pussies when they knew that I wanted to paint in the middle of sensual. Though it was disruptive, I was grateful to them that I didn't have to paint a pussy that was not cleaned properly the entire day (I don't have that fetish ).
Old Today, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

All the talks about CCB, now make me wonder anyone actually into CCB one?

I'm not. I'm just curious.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1