The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2004, 10:26 AM
zollida

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
hongkøng field report ( with sex141 guide)

hi all brothers

i m back with the latest field report i have from hong #### after having a stop over for a day on last friday from france before coming back home.

try the following gal from sex141.com....and here is my FR

Name : Sa Sa
Addr : Tsim Sha Tsui
Height : 163 cm approx.
Size : 34C-24-35
Race : Chinese China
Fee : HK$ 800 - normal but i managed to negotiate for an overnite
Review : Big tities and tight pussy

detail
check in shangri la and get my company driver Jacky to drive me out for to Kuai wan office for meeting. Meeting ended pretty fast and due to jet lag...decided to go back and retired the rest of the day...as usual log on and start reading report of this forum which has been a must read nourishment supplement haha...

Then got hardon with some report really too graphic and went to sex141 site to find gals for bonking. Found sasa, u can see pics which i got. The pic are as above...but not from me since i have no camera in hand and my handphone cam is bad due to dim light....

back to the detail...called her around 2pm...she was sleeping..quite sweet voice...get straight to the point that i want to have a session didnt tell her i want her overnite which is my advice cos once they know they will try to jack even higher price...

Met her up at parkson square near Tims...and told her that i will like to have lunch and ask if she likes to tag along for japanese food.. off we went..didnt hold her hand and sort of ask her about her work and how she was just act chee hong abit..

restaurant we went as follows rating 4/5
HANAMIZUKI JAPANESE RESTAURANT
花水木
Mezz Floor, Kimberley Hotel, 28 Kimberley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
尖沙咀金巴利道28號君怡酒店閣樓 2369-3988

told me she was on visitor pass thus has been here twice though she told me she was from shen zhen but i doubt it b/c of her not fluent cantonese..
earn some money to build a house back home for her parent( same stories frm all PRC). We have quite a good chat as i didnt treat her like hooker but more attentive and also gentlemanly and i think she enjoy such company..she was complimenting singaporean are nice guy and was surprised i open door for her kind of thing..hahah chee hong again....

still early as my brother still nuturing from the sashimi to build up the power for later action.. we proceed to 蘭桂坊 and have drinks and talk cock till 7pm funny for the whole event she didnt rush me as i believe her time is money.
Proceed back to shangri la which is ger friendly...we went to proceed bathing and she was again touch that i hang the clothes for her which she was already impressed with the horizon club level suite i stayed and how neat my clothes will arranged and hanged.haha self esteem too high hope no flaming.

Went in to shower...she was quite used to hot water which i liked..Instantly...her flesh turn blossom red from the gush of blood under her skin and u can see her light coloured nipple stand...good and firm as i nipple fuck her with my tongue and wow taste sweet ( brother ever come across that this is my first time that i suck the nipple and taste sweet maybe b/c of my saliva i don; know) then i finger fuck her and she has quite sparse Pubic hair which i like and she moan likely..and i like the feeling she uses her nails to slowly crawl it over my groin and dick...wow sensational and electrifying...
continue to french kiss her and she start to bend down to BJ me, feeling good as we will in shower and she was groping the hot water continously and gave me a good blow ( by the way we seems to forget we are on sex deal...more like a GF together feeling)...blow was sensational with her tongue tip swirling around my dick head nearly reach climax...hold her back and ask if she want to make love in the shower...she was okie proceed to don the condom and fuck her missionary standing...nice feeling as the boobs will big and pressing again with hotwater running thru is like having a wet sauna on a hot towel kind of feeling...she then suggest we soap each other to reduce friction.. do so and hold one of her leg up and fuck her from side..increase my thrust and she got climax which was not fake...she trembles abit and mentioned in chinese wo bu yao lah in tainted voice...then proceed standing doggy and grab her boobs from behind...sensational and she was quite rythmical in a way she thrust me rather then i thrust her back...the sound send waves of flesh contacting in loud but sensational flapping of my belly against her ass and was an enjoyment...then proceed ask her if she come CIM, she said no, okie try my luck is fine and ask her want to do on bed..she instead suggest we do on sofa...so proceed out my dick was near exploding that time...went to the sofa she rided on me full breast facing me ,,,wait no time to suck it and squeeze it and as she suggest we climax the same time so we did and as she thrust me hider by riding i squeeze her breast till i can see prints of my fingers on it and finally i climax inside her and she climax too as i can sense the cold juice flowing out inside her and out and by the time we get out, the couch was a wet patch..

Laid down for a while and ask her if she want to stay overnite and i m willing to extend one day for her..she was okie and was happy with my company and being gentleman..so continue to bonk her a total of 5 times in 2 days including one session bonking her while i watch CNN..lhaha first time did that...and all for 800hk...

that;s all for me...for ur reading pleasure...
Old 12-10-2004, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 20
apsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to all
Re: hong#### field report ( with sex141 guide)

Hi Bro Zollida,

That's a superb FR u had there...keep it coming man....

But hor....most of the chic fm 141 dun allow us to take pics....how u manage to take her pics?? really pei fu pei fu....

Old 12-10-2004, 12:47 PM
zollida

i didnt took her pic also,,, it comes from sex141 and infact i mentioned in my report i didnt have a camera as well.. u r right none of them allow me to take pic so far not even from behind...will try next time.
Old 12-10-2004, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zollida
i didnt took her pic also,,, it comes from sex141 and infact i mentioned in my report i didnt have a camera as well.. u r right none of them allow me to take pic so far not even from behind...will try next time.
Wow after reading your FR.... me can't wait till tomorrow liao (any bros going for the HKG Electronics Show 2004 ?)........ but too bad..... my "cheapo" company putting me up in those 3-4 stars hotel.........

At least I have the girls of 141 to look forward to !!!!
Old 12-10-2004, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

Yo Bro Zollida .. you have a rather impressive FR!!

Im Impress .. Im Impress .. Up your pt!

Cheers
Old 12-10-2004, 04:22 PM
zollida

hey bro
infact 3 star hotel are better also ger friendly and the web site is

www.sex141.com

note:
all bro if u can up my reputation point...i will continue to be hardworking providing more juicy report
Old 12-10-2004, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

Quote:
hey bro
infact 3 star hotel are better also ger friendly and the web site is

www.sex141.com

note:
all bro if u can up my reputation point...i will continue to be hardworking providing more juicy report

hahaha... nabe .. u better be! i up your pts liao!!

Old 13-10-2004, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 20
greaseant8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WOW!, I have been here for 1.5mths and seen only limited action. Did have a short 400HKD session that is not so satisfactory. she's much fatter than what i see on sex141... got bluff by the picture, will make sure to look closly for the waistline in future. I prefer slim gals...

Anyway...
Bro, I check that the gal would cost 800 for a session, how did u ever convince her to have 5 sessions in 2 days????!
Pls advise!?

Also, As I do not stay in a hotel, but have a company rented apartment, will the gals be willing to come over to my apartment. (not hotel)?

Once again, thumbs up for that brudder!
Old 13-10-2004, 02:20 AM
zollida

dear all bros and seniors

thks for ur support and uping my points...watch out next for MG KTV...just went tonite after hearing so much from it and see it in local news thread..also with contacts.

my policy is simple good thing must share....and i won; keep it cos the gals will get old and will not be there forever...

cheers
Old 13-10-2004, 09:22 AM
zollida

Quote:
Originally Posted by greaseant8
WOW!, I have been here for 1.5mths and seen only limited action. Did have a short 400HKD session that is not so satisfactory. she's much fatter than what i see on sex141... got bluff by the picture, will make sure to look closly for the waistline in future. I prefer slim gals...

Anyway...
Bro, I check that the gal would cost 800 for a session, how did u ever convince her to have 5 sessions in 2 days????!
Pls advise!?

Also, As I do not stay in a hotel, but have a company rented apartment, will the gals be willing to come over to my apartment. (not hotel)?

Once again, thumbs up for that brudder!
hey brother
don;think she will come to apartment since security will actually recognizes u and her. i suggest either u call up and go to her place in this case. My ex bosss got sacked because she brought a gal back to the coy apartment and the fucking security is link with the company and report such activities to them if they happen to come across,,,cos mostly are corporate rate and dealing.

by the way they come and go and sex 141 have dozens of other choice to choose from..envy u brother and i might be in hong#### during year end can jio u out and probably u can use my room for boinking no problem...by the then

happy hunting
Old 13-10-2004, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
69er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: hongkøng field report ( with sex141 guide)

Zollida, that was one great report!
Old 13-10-2004, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 20
greaseant8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hey brother
don;think she will come to apartment since security will actually recognizes u and her. i suggest either u call up and go to her place in this case. My ex bosss got sacked because she brought a gal back to the coy apartment and the fucking security is link with the company and report such activities to them if they happen to come across,,,cos mostly are corporate rate and dealing.

by the way they come and go and sex 141 have dozens of other choice to choose from..envy u brother and i might be in hong#### during year end can jio u out and probably u can use my room for boinking no problem...by the then

happy hunting
Dangerous.... but as i mine is a service apartment, which i source myself but rental bills are charge to company, perhaps it this wun be a problem??
Anyway, I prefer to have the gal overnite and not worry about the time (30 - 60 min).

Anyway, thanks for offering me ur room. hehe...
But i prefer to get my own room.
But do jio me out when u are in HK as I'm pretty much a novice in these areas (probably done it only less than 5 times).
need ur experience ... hehe...
Old 04-06-2008, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 17
lovemachine is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovemachine is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: hongkøng field report ( with sex141 guide)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zollida View Post
hi all brothers

i m back with the latest field report i have from hong #### after having a stop over for a day on last friday from france before coming back home.

try the following gal from sex141.com....and here is my FR

Name : Sa Sa
Addr : Tsim Sha Tsui
Height : 163 cm approx.
Size : 34C-24-35
Race : Chinese China
Fee : HK$ 800 - normal but i managed to negotiate for an overnite
Review : Big tities and tight pussy

detail
check in shangri la and get my company driver Jacky to drive me out for to Kuai wan office for meeting. Meeting ended pretty fast and due to jet lag...decided to go back and retired the rest of the day...as usual log on and start reading report of this forum which has been a must read nourishment supplement haha...

Then got hardon with some report really too graphic and went to sex141 site to find gals for bonking. Found sasa, u can see pics which i got. The pic are as above...but not from me since i have no camera in hand and my handphone cam is bad due to dim light....

back to the detail...called her around 2pm...she was sleeping..quite sweet voice...get straight to the point that i want to have a session didnt tell her i want her overnite which is my advice cos once they know they will try to jack even higher price...

Met her up at parkson square near Tims...and told her that i will like to have lunch and ask if she likes to tag along for japanese food.. off we went..didnt hold her hand and sort of ask her about her work and how she was just act chee hong abit..

restaurant we went as follows rating 4/5
HANAMIZUKI JAPANESE RESTAURANT
花水木
Mezz Floor, Kimberley Hotel, 28 Kimberley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
尖沙咀金巴利道28號君怡酒店閣樓 2369-3988

told me she was on visitor pass thus has been here twice though she told me she was from shen zhen but i doubt it b/c of her not fluent cantonese..
earn some money to build a house back home for her parent( same stories frm all PRC). We have quite a good chat as i didnt treat her like hooker but more attentive and also gentlemanly and i think she enjoy such company..she was complimenting singaporean are nice guy and was surprised i open door for her kind of thing..hahah chee hong again....

still early as my brother still nuturing from the sashimi to build up the power for later action.. we proceed to 蘭桂坊 and have drinks and talk cock till 7pm funny for the whole event she didnt rush me as i believe her time is money.
Proceed back to shangri la which is ger friendly...we went to proceed bathing and she was again touch that i hang the clothes for her which she was already impressed with the horizon club level suite i stayed and how neat my clothes will arranged and hanged.haha self esteem too high hope no flaming.

Went in to shower...she was quite used to hot water which i liked..Instantly...her flesh turn blossom red from the gush of blood under her skin and u can see her light coloured nipple stand...good and firm as i nipple fuck her with my tongue and wow taste sweet ( brother ever come across that this is my first time that i suck the nipple and taste sweet maybe b/c of my saliva i don; know) then i finger fuck her and she has quite sparse Pubic hair which i like and she moan likely..and i like the feeling she uses her nails to slowly crawl it over my groin and dick...wow sensational and electrifying...
continue to french kiss her and she start to bend down to BJ me, feeling good as we will in shower and she was groping the hot water continously and gave me a good blow ( by the way we seems to forget we are on sex deal...more like a GF together feeling)...blow was sensational with her tongue tip swirling around my dick head nearly reach climax...hold her back and ask if she want to make love in the shower...she was okie proceed to don the condom and fuck her missionary standing...nice feeling as the boobs will big and pressing again with hotwater running thru is like having a wet sauna on a hot towel kind of feeling...she then suggest we soap each other to reduce friction.. do so and hold one of her leg up and fuck her from side..increase my thrust and she got climax which was not fake...she trembles abit and mentioned in chinese wo bu yao lah in tainted voice...then proceed standing doggy and grab her boobs from behind...sensational and she was quite rythmical in a way she thrust me rather then i thrust her back...the sound send waves of flesh contacting in loud but sensational flapping of my belly against her ass and was an enjoyment...then proceed ask her if she come CIM, she said no, okie try my luck is fine and ask her want to do on bed..she instead suggest we do on sofa...so proceed out my dick was near exploding that time...went to the sofa she rided on me full breast facing me ,,,wait no time to suck it and squeeze it and as she suggest we climax the same time so we did and as she thrust me hider by riding i squeeze her breast till i can see prints of my fingers on it and finally i climax inside her and she climax too as i can sense the cold juice flowing out inside her and out and by the time we get out, the couch was a wet patch..

Laid down for a while and ask her if she want to stay overnite and i m willing to extend one day for her..she was okie and was happy with my company and being gentleman..so continue to bonk her a total of 5 times in 2 days including one session bonking her while i watch CNN..lhaha first time did that...and all for 800hk...

that;s all for me...for ur reading pleasure...
hi zollida,

with regards to your review in hong kong:

http://sbfjust.rocks/interna...141-guide.html

understand that its 4 years ago, but just wondering if this sasa is still in sex141 as i know these girls can work for long time. money isnt a concern as from your description, her service is good.

also, the picture links are gone just wondering if you still have them?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1