The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!
Re: Queensway Shopping Centre

Best to be more discreet about locations. Not so obvious. Too much glaring info will bring unnecessary attention. The MLs also want to quietly work without too much attention. We all know what happen to Fortune Centre after too much attention.
Old 13-12-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
Location no need to mention, that is the only shop in there. Once mentioned qsc. We all Know where
He went neighbourhood. Near QSC but not QSC
Old 13-12-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Update on alex:

Did not managed to get L2 one woman shop as she seemed to be closed (taking a break). Went to L3. Service so and so and worst part is no bathing facilities. Use wet wipes but i think not good enough.

On the neighbourhood viet, I think i got a good idea where is it. Is it near a certain hardware store ? Not sure as i never walk in as i have spent my load at Alexandra earlier (regret).
Old 13-12-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
BenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
On the neighbourhood viet, I think i got a good idea where is it. Is it near a certain hardware store ? Not sure as i never walk in as i have spent my load at Alexandra earlier (regret).
Hair salon too I think
Old 13-12-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 19
6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzRules View Post
Hair salon too I think
Is it, near Indian Hair Saloon ?
Old 14-12-2021, 06:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
oldman376 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
[QUOTE=Luckboy88;20981756]looks like not many people want to update around QWSC.

Today after work i went around to look see around, very long nv go for massage so decided to be adventurous. Didnt go to any of the malls but went to the neighbourhood to explore instead.

long story short managed to find a gem, but after the deed she requested for mobile number to keep in touch. I gave my real number but blocked her eventually due to my own commitments. play play can already but i will never want to keep ML contact no matter how good they are, so decided to share and hopefully can benefit her.

dmg: $50 + $50.
looks: 8.5/10. Viet GND, really petite and pretty. totally my cup of tea. if i am not married will definitely bag her.
body: 8.5/10. Slim with curves in the right places. Perky butt and boobs.
Massage: 7.5/10 decent strength + Sensual. Not piano definitely.
service: 10/10. HJ + Roam + OCB. This is where she really shined. I clocked in at 7.20PM and dressed up at 8.30PM. Not a time watcher at all. HJ halfway she pull my hand to caress her perky ass. Caress already she auto pull down her pants and stuff my hand inside her underwear. I sensually stroked her oyster and can see she was really enjoying it. Halfway through another customer came in and added on to the excitement of the whole deed. Even after I came she continued to enjoy my gentle but sensual strokes for a few mins before pulling her pants back up and started cleaning me up.

According to her she just touched Singapore shores a week ago. Maybe its because she is new or maybe she's not commercialized yet, but this is by far the best experience I have ever encountered going to MPs.

I will not openly share her contact nor reply to any PMs because I do not wish to jeopardise her livelihood. You want can go and trial and error. Boss seems to be an auntie and heard there are only 2 MLs in the shop.[/QUOTE

Bros can share contact thanks
Old 14-12-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
bluepoker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluepoker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluepoker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckboy88 View Post
looks like not many people want to update around QWSC.

Today after work i went around to look see around, very long nv go for massage so decided to be adventurous. Didnt go to any of the malls but went to the neighbourhood to explore instead.

long story short managed to find a gem, but after the deed she requested for mobile number to keep in touch. I gave my real number but blocked her eventually due to my own commitments. play play can already but i will never want to keep ML contact no matter how good they are, so decided to share and hopefully can benefit her.

looks: 8.5/10. Viet GND, really petite and pretty. totally my cup of tea. if i am not married will definitely bag her.
service: 10/10. HJ + Roam + OCB. This is where she really shined. I clocked in at 7.20PM and dressed up at 8.30PM. Not a time watcher at all. HJ halfway she pull my hand to caress her perky ass. Caress already she auto pull down her pants and stuff my hand inside her underwear. I sensually stroked her oyster and can see she was really enjoying it. Halfway through another customer came in and added on to the excitement of the whole deed. Even after I came she continued to enjoy my gentle but sensual strokes for a few mins before pulling her pants back up and started cleaning me up.

According to her she just touched Singapore shores a week ago. Maybe its because she is new or maybe she's not commercialized yet, but this is by far the best experience I have ever encountered going to MPs.

I will not openly share her contact nor reply to any PMs because I do not wish to jeopardise her livelihood. You want can go and trial and error. Boss seems to be an auntie and heard there are only 2 MLs in the shop.
Bro, able to share contact?

Thanks
Old 14-12-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Teddybear88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact?
Old 14-12-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzRules View Post
Hair salon too I think
Just to be clear. We are not talking about a certain forest at the south right ?
Old 14-12-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Just to be clear. We are not talking about a certain forest at the south right ?
Haha not sure now is referring to which.i'm basing on the vb fr unless there are more hints. 2 mls unit, auntie boss??. Should be small unit. Not sure is it same as a ml called Axx unit.
Old 14-12-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 9
balo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbalo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbalo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbalo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbalo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Went to the forest once but no luck. Anyone got lucky there?
Old 14-12-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by balo987 View Post
Went to the forest once but no luck. Anyone got lucky there?
You may want to try another one at the other end 😉
Old 14-12-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 9
badguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckboy88 View Post
looks like not many people want to update around QWSC.

I will not openly share her contact nor reply to any PMs because I do not wish to jeopardise her livelihood. You want can go and trial and error. Boss seems to be an auntie and heard there are only 2 MLs in the shop.
hi bro, can you kindly help to share this rare GEM?
Old 14-12-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 7
MelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud of

hi, can kindly help to share contact and dmg? TIA
Old 15-12-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
bonking2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonking2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6600 View Post
Is it, near Indian Hair Saloon ?
Bros, i found the location. PM me if interested
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1