The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2015, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
venturer2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Scam alert on online ML

Dear all, just wanted to give a caution to everyone on recent experience. I was scammed by a home based massage lady who I befriended on wechat. I shall not put too much details here as you can go to this website on scam alert http://www.scamalert.sg/scams/alipay-scam.html
To see the testimonials of sooooo many people.
Usually the lady would meet u at somewhere n then make u give your mobile or other personal details. The ML was a PRC called 兰连 and so called stayed in woodlands
Once u give your hp no in a slip of mind then a guy who pretends to be OKT calls you n asks u to pay first via axs machine for alipay or other similar stuff. They will threaten to give out your details or harass u on your phone at night etc or post your wechat messages online. And at the same time the ML Wil leave voice messages on wechat sounding anxious to meet u n try to convince you that he is just trying to prevent police from catching her and the story can be very convincing since these people have done it so many times if u look at the no of testimonials posted on the scam alert page. I paid 100 but I think it was a valuable lesson learnt to be careful of online massage ladies. He tried to get another 500 but I was not that stupid again to give him. I scolded him back and said I will call the police even though he was still trying to sound like a gangster n said he will send someone to chop me and I threatened him back too. He call himself lin zhen kun n owns some ktv at balestier which I think is a Bullshit. Just be careful about giving out any information of yourself as they will take advantage of it.
Old 18-12-2015, 05:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Scam alert on online ML

This scam is not new.
Old 18-12-2015, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed.
Like the apple scam.
Old 18-12-2015, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by venturer2 View Post
. I scolded him back and said I will call the police even though he was still trying to sound like a gangster n said he will send someone to chop me and I threatened him back too. He call himself lin zhen kun n owns some ktv at balestier which I think is a Bullshit. Just be careful about giving out any information of yourself as they will take advantage of it.

ANOTHER " KUN" AGAIN

In wechat scam, there surface a Ah Kun guy also, just few days ago. All brothers alert.

Report to police on this matter. As for brothers who happened to come across such things, please be alert.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 18-12-2015, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

TS thanks for the info
Old 18-12-2015, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Why do have someone hold you by your balls ?

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 18-12-2015, 01:00 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Thanks for your sharing. also, getting us more awareness
Old 18-12-2015, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 9
makanslurp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymakanslurp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hello! Just share with all bros my experience too! I posted this in another thread and see someone post here, i shall bring it to more bro attention too!

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=458578&page=83

One afternoon i just happen to add one cute girl,she told me shes taiwanese student but doing part time .$100/2/2.. I ask her so 1hr can? She say yes 1hr $50, can do anything also, i ask bbbj, she say okay.

She got very nice photos and i gt attracted, thinking i got a really good deal and have the tot of sharing with all bros after trying.

She told me to meet at 23 hougang ave 3. When i was there, i msg her n call her, she didnt reply. I waited for maybe around 15mins, then dont know what strikes me, i went to google about wechat spam and managed to find lots of bros that share similar story, some even at the same location 23 hougang ave 3!! Then finally she replied say shes bathing jus now, ask me where am i? Can take photo of my location so she noe where am i? Knowing most probably its a scam, i ask her cash deal can? Then i say i realised i no cash, i go withdraw first.

After that she dint reply already! By the address that is same as the other bros, having a cheers/axs below the block, the similarity is there to make believe that its a scam. So i left ! So im glad that bros are voicing our their experiences, saving me frm being scan

So jus beware of such scam! If a deal is too good to be true, please google it, and be more careful.
Old 18-12-2015, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 18
shinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Scam alert on online ML

Just to share brosss,

Happened to one of my gangster friend.
Same Shit of Wechat Taiwanese student and ask to meet at Queensway MRT bus stop. Upon reaching, my friend text her n she ask for phone number. Gave it to "her" n I'm a while , a guy called n start to threaten my friend say he from some gang.. Wrong person he spoke to as my friend ask him to come down now n he will wait for him and his gang. My friend then activated his water and wait for the scanner at the same place. Scamer called again and my friend no give chance and F him with all sort of vuglarities n he just hang up the phone..

Moral of the story: I believe these are all China Chinese scammers . no need to give chance to these people.
Also always think.. Paid sex need to be so troublesome meh..
Old 18-12-2015, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 10
liketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant future
Exclamation Re: Scam alert on online ML

Hope the police would lay a bait or trap or experiment to monitor & trace the caller. Wechat command center must be laughing at the way the scammers work. Steal hear or eavesdropping or 偷听 the conversations. Watching 天龙八部. Have a nice weekend. If a syt add you, add her, view her posts, then block her. Never reveal your contact number unless it is prepaid & you intend to give up very soon. Cheers.
Old 18-12-2015, 02:58 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

shame on them. those bad Chinese doing such scram.
Old 18-12-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
venturer2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes he is definitely from China. His chinese is quite lousy with a lot of weird slang. Not anything like a local. I only regretted that I didn't f him hard enough. From the scam alert website seems that he is existing for half a yr already. Hope everyone don't get conned and let him starve. He thinks we sg r stupid.
Old 18-12-2015, 11:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinoda View Post
Just to share brosss,

Same Shit of Wechat Taiwanese student and ask to meet at Queensway MRT bus stop. Upon reaching, my friend text her n she ask for phone number. Gave it to "her" n I'm a while , a guy called n start to threaten my friend say he from some gang.. Wrong person he spoke to as my friend ask him to come down now n he will wait for him and his gang. My friend then activated his water and wait for the scanner at the same place. Scamer called again and my friend no give chance and F him with all sort of vuglarities n he just hang up the phone..

Moral of the story: I believe these are all China Chinese scammers . no need to give chance to these people.
wat kind of bad words they use..
chee tan, chou chee tan.
wang ba tan
Old 18-12-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 12
retsmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My fren kenna recently too. The male scammer called to say wanna expose my fren to his wife etc.. say must pay him money for him to shut up. My fren fuck him in chinese until he buay tahan hang up. I hink the prc ppl tot we sinkie men are weak and afraid of gangster.. fuck them man
Old 19-12-2015, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinoda View Post
Just to share brosss,

Yeah.
Paid sex is always meet fuck pay. All COD.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1