The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good massage to recommend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnl617 View Post
Share pls!

Sure bro. Can up my points in exchange?
Old 23-12-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchi53320 View Post
Pic is her, minimal camera filter. Really quite sweet looking.
Does Xiao Lan only do massage? Sometimes I only need a good massage no other service
Old 23-12-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 5
kimchi53320 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkimchi53320 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkimchi53320 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
Does Xiao Lan only do massage? Sometimes I only need a good massage no other service
If just pure massage, I would recommend go Fulushou lvl 3, corner shop busty Viet ML. Straight go for 90 mins, really like that hot bag around the neck after upper shoulder done. A little slutty look but no service. Overall the massage experience I would rate 9 out of 10. Sorry but that just me, I separate my Fun and my Needs clearly, don't put all in one basket.😇
Old 28-12-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate4720 View Post
I hav one nice place which give excellent massage n sensual teasing. Clean spa with nice ambience. Can pm me for exchange.
Where that place share
Old 30-12-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 2
andyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of lightandyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of lightandyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of lightandyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of lightandyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of light

Tried a new gal in orchard and kind of reminded me of a Uni tutor i had.

She just arrived in SG and is even trying to learn english.

CoCo is professionally trained in authentic massage but she can put a very sensual/intimate spin on the whole session that she was able to my skin tingles so much throughout the session.

The back massage is definitely no horse run type and got my spine to crack a few times ...super shiok.

When turned over, her head massage was even better. like a GF massaging you with +++ in mind. soft caressing and with her whispering into my ears...wah lao..how to tahan. From head move on to other parts and was happy with the whole session.

And to top off, she even gives me a ear cleaning while laying down next to me....super GFE. 10/10 for that.

Simple looking GND look but can deliver high girl friend feel. Not those commercialized type.

Left the place very happy. Will sure RTM. Entry is $58/hr massage + free ear cleaning

sample pic of her.
Old 30-12-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13832 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyleeinsg View Post
Tried a new gal in orchard and kind of reminded me of a Uni tutor i had.

She just arrived in SG and is even trying to learn english.

CoCo is professionally trained in authentic massage but she can put a very sensual/intimate spin on the whole session that she was able to my skin tingles so much throughout the session.

The back massage is definitely no horse run type and got my spine to crack a few times ...super shiok.

When turned over, her head massage was even better. like a GF massaging you with +++ in mind. soft caressing and with her whispering into my ears...wah lao..how to tahan. From head move on to other parts and was happy with the whole session.

And to top off, she even gives me a ear cleaning while laying down next to me....super GFE. 10/10 for that.

Simple looking GND look but can deliver high girl friend feel. Not those commercialized type.

Left the place very happy. Will sure RTM. Entry is $58/hr massage + free ear cleaning

sample pic of her.
Got specials boh ?
Old 30-12-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

andyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of lightandyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of lightandyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of lightandyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of lightandyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Got specials boh ?
Left the place smiling broadly.

Tell her referred by Andy.
Old 01-01-2023, 01:24 AM
Samster

a few bros asked if any special....ell...i left the place quite Happy ...stress all released.

Of cos you will need to do your own discovery
Old 01-01-2023, 03:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey guys new to HC and spas, usually go for massage at condo. Looking for my first hc experience tmr, really need ur help.

looking for:

Race: Chinese/Viet
Must be natural no enhanced.

Any bros got contact to share?
Old 01-01-2023, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 21
lion321us is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlion321us is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlion321us is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlion321us is a living Saint! - you won't find better
[QUOTE=Vicquek;21846216]Never try J wellness but I do have a very good massage legit TCM shop with happy ending and can issue receipt for claiming
Bros interested in hard massage with happy ending pm me[/QUOTE

bother. pl share location. tks.
Old 01-01-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Haha he only got 1 ML... name Coco / rainbow

but to be fair, Coco/Rainbow is indeed good if one is looking for decent massage
Old 16-01-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aromatherapy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi , can pm me the contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1