The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 849 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold
Re: CNA's Avril Hong

wei du is out of mind already.... married a amdk.... no loner pretty liao
Old 05-01-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

All of CNA's eye candies are now back on TV after the year end break!

Here's our incumbent fave Avril this morning in a conservative wrap dress... always makes me wknder what's underneath after unerapping...

Next up is Elizabeth Neo, who clearly has curves in all the right places in her private photos but hides hjem all on screen

And last but not least, someone I haven't mentioned as yet in this thread... It's Angela Lim from the weekend Channel 5 news! Super skinny and all arms and legs... But I like her dyed curls and that sultry look/voice

Old 05-01-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

Shag, Date or Marry?

Of the 3 CNA presenters above, who would you choose to f*ck, go on a date/hang out with, or be your life partner?

My choices:
1. Shag Angela - curious how she'll look with my c*ck in her mouth
2. Date/hang out with Elizabeth - she seems like a fun person
3. Marry Avril - so I can have her all day every day!

What about you guys?
Old 05-01-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Agree with the Bros here... These news anchors are my fantasies too.... I love to see them in their killer heels.. Damn sexy... ��
Old 07-01-2021, 11:08 AM
Samster

Post Re: CNA's Avril Hong

This morning's news was pretty grim and focused on the shenanigans at the US Capitol... but hey guess what? Avril showed up with a fresh haircut! Lookong good in that blue dress too! Though I think she'd look even better if the dress were a size smaller... hence tighter and shorter

Old 07-01-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

If Avril's dress was tight enough, sometimes you can see the outline of her panty waistband.

There were days Avril and Angela's bra cup shape were so obvious. If only can tarma with them both.
Old 07-01-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post
All of CNA's eye candies are now back on TV after the year end break!

Here's our incumbent fave Avril this morning in a conservative wrap dress... always makes me wknder what's underneath after unerapping...

Next up is Elizabeth Neo, who clearly has curves in all the right places in her private photos but hides hjem all on screen

And last but not least, someone I haven't mentioned as yet in this thread... It's Angela Lim from the weekend Channel 5 news! Super skinny and all arms and legs... But I like her dyed curls and that sultry look/voice

she got that slutty look
Old 08-01-2021, 08:04 AM
Samster

TGIF everyone! Looks like both Avril and Elizabeth are in the mood for plum yesterday/today. Comparing them side by side in similar dresses, we can see that Elizabeth does seem be a little taller and has slimmer legs...

Old 08-01-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 12
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
TGIF everyone! Looks like both Avril and Elizabeth are in the mood for plum yesterday/today. Comparing them side by side in similar dresses, we can see that Elizabeth does seem be a little taller and has slimmer legs...

2 attractive and smart young ladies.
Old 11-01-2021, 06:52 PM
Samster

It's Monday again! Here's a little Elizabeth from last Friday night in an alluring wrap top... Wish I was the one taking her out for drinks after work and unwrapping that top to reveal what's beneath!

And also Avril from this morning...

Old 12-01-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

The CNA girls appear to be in CNY mood already... Look at the red dresses!

I've been noticing how Elizabeth stands as she presents the nightly business news - unlike the rest, she seems to prefer standing with her legs apart. Bodes well I suppose...

And welcome Julie back to the studio! Clearly she has themosr athletic build of them all.

Old 12-01-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Avril bucks the red dress trend with her white/pastel pink combo. I lovr how tightly her top and pencil skirt hug her curves...

A closer look at her cute little butt and the top straining against her bra...

With both Julie and Avril back in the studio after a long while, I wonder how Adam welcomed them back...

Old 12-01-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
hotpen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Avril bucks the red dress trend with her white/pastel pink combo. I lovr how tightly her top and pencil skirt hug her curves...

A closer look at her cute little butt and the top straining against her bra...

With both Julie and Avril back in the studio after a long while, I wonder how Adam welcomed them back...

Happy man
Old 13-01-2021, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 7
LittlemanMou is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlemanMou is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlemanMou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Skinny will make her boobs look bigger
Old 13-01-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpen View Post
Happy man
I envy Adam most of the time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1