The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-01-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Bro. giam siah so much for upz me back. Really appreciated. Ya genuinely just want to share but some bros might take it the other ways. Guess that's part of the ecosystem as another bro mentioned.
For the same post, I also receive zap or receive upz.. hahaha. It is normal.

Some bro aligned to what you share and share the same view as yours.. So they upz you.

Some bro super angry for what you share because they do not experience the same stuff or do not share the same view..
Old 05-01-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 10
GiveChance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried the ML Love a few days back.

Location wise there is a few parking lots by the road but if you are taking public transport, it's gonna be a long walk to the area.

The photos posted in her ads are defintely her and she is way better looking in real life too. A hot pretty lass, someone I will 100% approach in a club setting.

Showered alone and started the massage, her massage is strong and if she did go for proper training + guidance, she's gonna be an even hotter ang pai for sure.

Sensual wise was pretty SOP.

Flipped over and was greeted with the sight of her firm B cup tits. She leaned over and started to whisper + moan to me in canto. Woo what a turn on.

Overall, she is a girl whom is defintely willing to please and learn. 100% would RTM.
Old 05-01-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 3
Dumbgame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDumbgame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

True story

“they normally want me to cum fast after they cummed”

“they cummed when I am barely a minute or two in and I have yet to even start to feel anything”

Convo during deed be like
( Click to show/hide )

FL: 好爽 我来了 快给我 老公 给我
Me: ??? *2 minutes in*
FL: 我高潮好多次了你还没射
Me: 是吗 *5 minutes in*
FL: 你做太久了
Me: … *10 minutes in*
FL: 要不打出来吧
Me: … @_@ *15 minutes in*
FL: 你行不行啊 要射了吗
Me: ..... e_e *20 minutes in*
FL: zzzz
Me: 射了
FL staring: *look at phone* 30分钟你真能干
Me thinking: “u failed to stimulate me and I got turned off by your anti climax words”
FL: 我下次不敢接你了
Me: ……..
Old 05-01-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

A bit off topic, but I'm oddly reminded of a local FL who put it in her advert that she doesn't like customers who take too long to cum.

But it makes sense, imagine FL or ML having customers after us, they'll be quite tired and won't be able to service the next bro as well as she should.
Old 05-01-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbgame View Post
True story

“they normally want me to cum fast after they cummed”

“they cummed when I am barely a minute or two in and I have yet to even start to feel anything”

Convo during deed be like
( Click to show/hide )

FL: 好爽 我来了 快给我 老公 给我
Me: ??? *2 minutes in*
FL: 我高潮好多次了你还没射
Me: 是吗 *5 minutes in*
FL: 你做太久了
Me: … *10 minutes in*
FL: 要不打出来吧
Me: … @_@ *15 minutes in*
FL: 你行不行啊 要射了吗
Me: ..... e_e *20 minutes in*
FL: zzzz
Me: 射了
FL staring: *look at phone* 30分钟你真能干
Me thinking: “u failed to stimulate me and I got turned off by your anti climax words”
FL: 我下次不敢接你了
Me: ……..
Sounds very real. For me, I’m not too good in it with weak pelvic muscles. So sometimes the lack of confidence can make the worrying kill the excitement. Hence most times I just stick with HJ, bbbj cim.
I personally find GFE is so important. Whether she makes me feel comfortable and confident. It helps me to still have a good explosive time.
Old 05-01-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
A bit off topic, but I'm oddly reminded of a local FL who put it in her advert that she doesn't like customers who take too long to cum.

But it makes sense, imagine FL or ML having customers after us, they'll be quite tired and won't be able to service the next bro as well as she should.
It shouldn’t be that way.
It makes sense but it shouldn’t be a reason for them to treat these bros that way. Although the ML have the right to choose their customers, once they have decided to take the customer and started the session, the really good MLs will still ensure that 60mins is enjoyable for the bro.

One ML told me how she would try her best to help the bro. Like asking him to close his eyes, let him explore her, do a more rhythmic sort of HJ, matching his breathing. I thought that was professional and she really want to make it happen for him.
This kind of ML will naturally have good business.
Old 05-01-2023, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Random note but for those who have visited Anqi/Wencun before in her previous stint, I can confirm that her service is still top-notch (might even be better than last time?)

Could tell she aged that additional 3 years but overall I would say she's definitely rocking the new OL vibe and oh those perfectly shaped soft Bs - very different from the 4 heavenly bossoms but there's a quality to it that makes it so addictive.

But her strongest suit is the amazing GFE and her initiative + aggression, non-stop making out and sensual since out of shower, didn't even have time to massage lol. We pretty much explored every inch of each other's body.

I didn't manage to french but everything else is pretty much the best experience I've had, easily within my top 10 MLs - what a great way to start the year
Old 05-01-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Also recently tried Lucy cause was recommended by Xue Er, sharing my honest FR - was honestly disappointed slightly because was expecting Xue Er level of service and attentiveness

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/lucymassage/

Can't deny that her assets are humongous and she's maybe a little better looking than Xue Er but that's pretty much the only plus point, wouldn't RTM especially at those crazy price points
Old 05-01-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
It shouldn’t be that way.
It makes sense but it shouldn’t be a reason for them to treat these bros that way. Although the ML have the right to choose their customers, once they have decided to take the customer and started the session, the really good MLs will still ensure that 60mins is enjoyable for the bro.

One ML told me how she would try her best to help the bro. Like asking him to close his eyes, let him explore her, do a more rhythmic sort of HJ, matching his breathing. I thought that was professional and she really want to make it happen for him.
This kind of ML will naturally have good business.

I agree, it's good business ethics to give 100% effort.

On a side note, anyone else has contacts for massage + JG other than Mindy and Ling Si?
Old 05-01-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Eminemrocks is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
Random note but for those who have visited Anqi/Wencun before in her previous stint, I can confirm that her service is still top-notch (might even be better than last time?)

Could tell she aged that additional 3 years but overall I would say she's definitely rocking the new OL vibe and oh those perfectly shaped soft Bs - very different from the 4 heavenly bossoms but there's a quality to it that makes it so addictive.

But her strongest suit is the amazing GFE and her initiative + aggression, non-stop making out and sensual since out of shower, didn't even have time to massage lol. We pretty much explored every inch of each other's body.

I didn't manage to french but everything else is pretty much the best experience I've had, easily within my top 10 MLs - what a great way to start the year
Is she listed on SLG yet?
Old 05-01-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
A man who knows. And of course it had to be my man of reason, sir Johndick.
I shall keep it short and sweet... thanks bro for having the same line of thoughts and happy 2023 man! Huat ah (both monetarily and ML selection wise) 🍻
Old 05-01-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
铁飞机 Good mah, if your prick maintain hard as a rock for 1.5 hr, it is a blessing. Many guys will envy you, you can be a gigolo.
When you get blacklist because of it, its not longer good bro..

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I’m not a urologist so I cannot advise too much. But from what you say it’s probably more of a mental block than a ED issue. It could be stress or you just get tense up cos your mind is telling you it won’t work.
And to be honest you are right it really doesn’t matter if you don’t cum. Good if you do no biggy if you don’t. Get yourself relaxed.
Try going to a different girl, sometimes maybe a fresh experience with a high sensual girl will help.
And maybe even try stop going to any girls for a few weeks then go again. Let your mind rest and let your mind crave for it. Maybe you are just getting numb and bored of this hobby. It has even happened to me before that my regular ML finds it hard to get me off and she complained about it. Eventually I rotate around before going back to her the session got better after some absence and now the time is of normal duration.
Yes bro, it has come to a point where I don't feel disappointment if i don't shoot anymore, so i always treat it as a bonus if it happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
Sorry to hear of your problem, bro. I’m the exact opposite. I climax too fast…I want to enjoy the sensations of a BBBJ/HJ/FJ longer, but I will shoot way too fast. Once, an ML was done massaging me and started to play with my lil bro before asking me if I wanted the special. As soon as the question came out of her mouth, my semen came out of…well, you know. I didn’t even get the chance to reply. She was shocked and maybe a bit disappointed because she didn’t even get to present the menu to me. I was even more disappointed, hugely embarrassed and cursing myself.

I wish we can have an even balance of both.
You should try doing kegel exercises, it might help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Yo bro, your problems could be a combination of psychological and physical but I am more concern about you will face problem booking ML if you stick to this formula of letting the girl jerk you off 1,2 or 3 hrs. Not all ML will voice out to you face to face that it's a chore but bound to have some whom will indicate in database your issues to flag out to others. There wil also be MLs whom will charge you more else won't let you book due to your issues. And let's be completely honest, only a handful of MLs will be "professional" enough to look beyond your issue and determine to make your $$ worth by ensuring you cum. Some will outright black face and black list you. My suggestion is approach each session with the mindset that you don't expect to cum, just enjoy the process of roaming ML nude body, the GFE, the interaction, then sensual but if 10mins of hj or bj still no feel of cumming then just tell her is ok, don't need continue. That way, less likely you will get records that will make you circle of MLs choices smaller and smaller. But if you feel is waste of your $$ if you don't attain the goal of shooting, then good luck to you with ML booking going forward and hope your condition will improve soon. Just remember though, what is written in the database, stays in it. All the best.
This actually sounds like a very good plan, what you have just said is so true everything on point! thank you for you kind wisdom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
bro, similar condition here as my nickname suggested, but I don't take 1.5 hours to cum. Usually I will take between 20 to 30 mins to hit climax.

For me, my HJ has to be at regular rhythm rather than fast & furious. Fast & furious will just not work for me. Some of my regular MLs found that rhythm, while some just never get it so I have to takeover after 20 mins or so.

The other thing I noticed is that if my hands are too busy roaming around, it will delay my climax even though the action gives sexual excitement. So after 15 mins, I will just let the ML do her job while my hands remain rested.

just sharing my experience... might not work for everyone as nobody is the exactly the same.
I also had this thought when it started happening to me, i mean i have to try to find all the possible causes. Keeping myself too busy with fondling grabbing and etc, after an hour of doing all those sensual stuff on the girl it will eventually become bored, like i had enough of it already, well if the session continues, she will still pull my hands to her boobs, etc just to get my excitement going. If i really do shoot after the long sensual it is so very intense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
I used to be steel aeroplane about 20 yrs ago . Sometimes bonk my gf too long until dick numbed and have to pretend to cum. I think I pcc and watched Jap AV too much and luckily I figured out that the cowgal position which has similar feeling as pcc cos I dun need to move much made me cum faster. To my surprise, a few slutty or pretty girls actually made me cummed in missionary position in less than 10 mins as I felt very excited and stimulated during the session.

Most of the women I have sex with prefers to have a less than 20 mins session and they normally wanted me to cum fast after they cummed. Only 1 lady said her ex bfs all can bonk her for an hour except me. I replied that becos u failed to stimulate me and I got turned off by ur anti climax words and 1 position sex (only in missionary position).

Thank you all bros for your concerns and thoughts! I have read all of them and have come to a conclusion, will be giving myself some rest time, take a break from the scene for maybe few weeks to a month. Anyways, my regular for the past few month kind of blacklisted me, she feels she is not able to satisfy me and has given too much to me. I assured her before, that i'm ok not to shoot and am not angey or sad over it. Maybe she just 过不了自己那一关, was really sad over it, sometimes its really hard to find someone who you can click so well with. Have not gone for any session this week and it coming to an end soon, feels a bit uneasy like something is missing, hope i can hold it out for a while.
Old 05-01-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just a quick FR on Chen Chen :
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/chen-chen-massage/

Today decided to be a bit adventurous to try some new faces. Chen Chen was the first to answer my msg.

First impression - 5/10 I thought its going be another landmine session. She didn't look confidence, little hunchback, sound like aunty + aunty-like hairstyle.

Massage : 7/10 - It was not bad. Not the best and definitely not the worst. Knee back feels good. Probably I was too spoilt by OMM / Angel baby super strength massage.

Look - 7/10 - It was until I flipped over that I realized that this is a 20+ lady with young looking face. Not the prettiest, but do have sweet gal look.

Body - 7.5/10 - Her complexion is sure fair & smooth. A little meaty upper body with seemingly natural C boobs (not a boob expert) & some baby fat at the tummy. Overall won't consider as bui, can considered as voluptuous by my standards. Reminds me of Rayna.

Sensual - 8/10 - Really a thumb-up for her attitude & willingness to please. Extremely patient and interactive. Even suggested to boob f*** her when I was taking a while to cum. A little brush up on her seductress' moves, she could be as good as Rayna.

GFE feel - 7/10 - I think she lacks of some self confidence & not realising the assets (C boobs) she has, therefore she seems kinda reserved. Some touch up to her image and correction to her standing posture (due to bad habit) will definitely make her more marketable.

RTM : Yes, she's a sweet lady with a pleasant disposition and her work-ethic impresses me the most. She even offered to bathe me, which I didn't take up the offer.

Overall, she gave me Rayna's vibes. Probably not as good as Rayna yet, but definitely has the potential. YMMV. This also made me realized how much I miss Rayna.

Last edited by steelaeroplane; 05-01-2023 at 01:38 PM.
Old 05-01-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
Also recently tried Lucy cause was recommended by Xue Er, sharing my honest FR - was honestly disappointed slightly because was expecting Xue Er level of service and attentiveness

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/lucymassage/

Can't deny that her assets are humongous and she's maybe a little better looking than Xue Er but that's pretty much the only plus point, wouldn't RTM especially at those crazy price points
Man, I have to reconsider then. Really eager to try her, but I guess I’m blinded by her headlights. I tried Xue Er before and she was good. Are you saying that the experience is more mechanical than service-oriented?
Old 05-01-2023, 03:10 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of

Today really a bad day. Tried to contact v****** from sgbeautycastle at k****. She agreed initially for the massage. When I reach the destination, kana aeroplane. Said first time condo, cannot take, not like other venues, sorry waste time. Really a bad day. Waste my trip
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1